No announcement yet.

2nd cycle: Test E/EQ/Tbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps- if you adopt the method i just listed..you will find every single gap in your muscular structure. You will find you may have some that are much more developed than others. This type of training will help fill some of those gaps in your over all muscular strength and endurance.

I get guys all the time who just go through the motions, dont calculate properly, and they wonder why they dont get the resultw they were looking for. My reply to them- if you put in half-hearted effort, expect half hearted results.

JM2C!!
    Nature101
    Last edited by Nature101; 02-23-2013, 05:43 PM.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I def appreciate that post bro. I was basing my lifts on required output, but i can definitely see where you are coming from. I'll do my 1rm's asap and def start basing everything off of that. I always appreciate critiques in my regimen. I love to make myself better. Again i appreciate the advice, and i'll definitely put it into action!

Comment

Absolutely brotha! Those guidlines work for me. Ive never actually tried to bulk ive always gained mass over time. I am by no means the biggest guy at my gym but i am often most ripped and veiny. Dudes follow me to scale so i can prove im in the 170's as they swear im bigger ( they freak out when i tell them i cut down to 155 to compete). some of the biggest guys ask me how i do it, there you have it!
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
          right now the adex is .5mg mwf
          You might be an aro guy. Try using just aro e3d @ 12.5mg a day. I had the same problem. First 2 cycles, got puffy/itchy nipples. Made the switch to aro on the 3rd cycle and my nipples stay hard for the entire cycle
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I only have 40 25mg tabs of asin. Ill def try it out tho. I took a 25mg tab yesterday and it hardened my nips righy up, and the soreness went away. You may be right.

Comment

So i'm a week in on the oral tren. And i must say, i feel no different. Idk. I think this stuff is way over hyped. Unless i start to feel like the hulk here in the next week, i think i'm just gonna do one 3 week cycle, make sure my liver is gtg, then wait like 3 or so weeks and run my tbol.

Comment

Oral tren isnt gona make feel like ( hulk )
                Keep your eyes on your body in the mirror oral tren is all about looks
                You ( WILL ). SEE reults Give it more time 2 weeks in at 2 pills aday you will notice changes

Comment

Im posting up and waiting for your results sager! Ive had my concerns with otren so im interested to see how ur cycle developes. Keep up the good work bro!

Comment

I've had no sides whatsoever so far with otren. Definitely thinking about upping to 750mcg for this second week.

Comment

Some guys will be against it but it seems you know your body so if you start to feels sides you can back off

Comment

If i feel any sides, i'll back it back down to 500mcg. lets see how this goes.

Comment

2-23-13 workout

Lat pulldown - 12x115, 10x130, 8x145
                          Rows - 12x155, 10x180, 8x230
                          Machine shoulder press - 12x135, 10x155, 8x175
                          Side lateral raises - 12x20, 10x25, 8x30
                          tri pushdown - 12x120, 10x130, 8x140
                          cable tri extension - 12x70, 10x80, 8x90
                          crunches - 3 sets of 12
                          leg raises - 3 sets of 12

20 min tread climber after workout - 303 calories burned

I felt a good strength increase, and a bit of a stamina increase. I felt like i could do a lot more this day, but i decided to not hurt myself. My lifts are definitely starting to go up as well.

Upping oral tren to 750mcg tomorrow. wish me luck.

224 lbs today

Comment

Week two is in the books everyone!

Monday - Pinned 300 test/eq, .5 adex, .750 Oral Tren, 25mg Proviron
                            Tuesday - .750 OT, .5 adex, 25mg proviron
                            Wednesday - .750 OT, .5 adex, 25mg proviron
                            thursday - 300mg test/eq, .5 adex, .750 Ot, 25mg proviron
                            Friday - .750 OT, .5 adex, 25mg proviron
                            Saturday - .750 OT, .5 adex, 25mg proviron
                            Sunday - .750 OT, .5 adex, 25mg proviron

this week i upped my adex to .5 every day. I am feeling much better as far as bloat and estrogen feelings, and my joints feel fine, and my dick is bonerrific still, so i know my estrogen isn't too low. The Oral tren has not been bad at all. I am definitely feeling some lethargy sometimes, but that's all as far as sides. i am starting to see a difference in my physique though, its definitely nice. Idk if i'm going to run another 3 weeks of This or not. I guess this last week will let me know if i am going to run it again or not.

My lifts are starting to increase as well. I am starting to feel more endurance in the gym. I can tell that i'm on gear because of my calve pumps. they are back, and crazy! It sucks sometimes walking around at college.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

hey Sorry guys for the lack of updates. I hurt my back pretty bad last friday at work, so i've been literally in bed for the past 9 days. I expect to be back in the gym soon here. I'm just playing it safe due to workers comp stuff. I sprained the paraspinal muscles on the right side of my spine, and i had a lumbar spine sprain. wish me a speedy recovery!

Comment

Working...
                                X