No announcement yet.

2nd cycle: Test E/EQ/Tbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, can any of you guys pm me, or tell me on here of a place to get bloods done? What do u guys tell ur docs in order to get a full bloodwork done? I am making sure to get one before, one mid cycle, and one after pct.

Comment

well it depends on my day. If i'm going to school that day, and i have work that night, i'll work out from 6am to 7:15 ish. If i dont' have work that night, i'll work out from about 2-4. I have school monday thru friday 8-2, and i work a 4 on 4 off schedule (12 hour shifts 5pm-5am, its rough sometimes)

Comment

Im not going to crush you. thats not what im here for plus it wont do anything good to bash your diet so please understand thats not what this is. You already know your diet isnt up to par.

Its hard for me to tell you, YOU NEED THIS, and YOU DONT NEED THAT since i dont know how your body reacts to certain things. i can tell u this though, 5 meals isnt bad but, i would like to see you eat a few more whole food meals through out the day. When you do this, you can cut down on the amount of food you eat at one time and still get the same macros in. Think of food as a kick start to your metabolism. It doesnt take much to get it going but once it does, it goes for a few hours. Dont get me wrong, your metabolism is always working, but when it has something to burn, its in overdrive. So the idea is to eat every 2-3hrs, but just enough to get your metabolism kicking in high gear and keep it there, even when it has no food to burn. Once it has used up the food for energy, it turns to fat stores for energy. But like i said, it takes YOU to figure out what works best for you, someone else can only point you in the right direction. Trust me, if youre doing it right, you will know. When i get my diet dialed in after i slack off for a while, i feel my metabolism burning, literally. I get hot after i eat and i actually get a ton of energy.

As far as the foods go, you have the idea. Lean meats, good carbs (fast carbs have their place too), and some fats. I not a big fan of carbs while cutting, but some people swear by them. To me, protein should be same as LBM or slightly higher but not by much, carbs should be lower than body weight, and fats at a minimal, no more than what you get naturally from the foods your already taking in.

I think you could add 3 whole eggs to your breakfast, cur out the yogurt and granola and add in 1/2 cup of quick oats. Add in a carb free snack between meals, can of tuna maybe or a shake. Lunch, cut out the bread or rice. Another snack, tuna or shake. Then dinner, cut out the carbs and add in green veggies. After dinner and before bed, another shake.

Your day should look like this if you understand what im saying:

Meal 1: 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats
        Meal 2: can of tuna
        Meal 3: chicken and brown rice
        Meal 4: shake and banana
        Meal 5: fish and veggies
        Meal 6: shake

Meal 2 and 4 can be interchanged for each other depending on what time of day you work out. Make meal 2 or 4 your post workout shake.

Each meal should contain 30-40g of protein. Get yourself a kitchen scale and weight your food out. It makes a huge difference. If you want to get even more hard core, dont eat carbs after you workout, except some fast carbs immediately after to replenish glycogen stores

I know this is all a lot to take in. It takes time bro
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Wow man. I didn't expect that much help with this. i really appreciate it. everything you're saying definitely makes sense to me. I will definitely try this out. I really appreciate it man.

Question though, completely unrelated. how much sleep do you get on a regular basis. Bc the days i have school and work, i literally get about 3 hours of sleep in the morning, and maybe another 2 in the afternoon before work. On days i don't work, i get regular sleep, about 7-8 hours a night though. And how much of a difference does sleep make on and off cycle for u?

Comment

No prob bud. Here to help

I usually get about 7 hours of sleep a night. Sometimes more, sometimes i only get 6. But never less than 6. I deffinately feel like i get better recovery through sleep while im on cycle. I meen i feel like i can recover easier with less sleep while on
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yea, the sleep issue is my biggest enemy now. the days i have school and work, i'm dead.

Comment

I have adjusted my cycle a little bit.

Test E @ 600mg per week, 20 weeks
                EQ @ 600mg per week, 16 weeks
                Oral Tren @ 500mcg a day, Weeks 1-3 and Weeks 10-12
                Proviron @ 25mg per day, 20 weeks
                Adex @ .5mg MWSa

I am starting this Monday. Feb 18th. I have my blood work in the morning, and I'll do my first pin after bloods are done.

Follow this log!!

Comment

This is gonna be perfect. Im starting my test/eq cycle monday too but im pre loading mine. I cant wait to compare notes and see how we both react to these drugs. Bet i get bigger than you :P haha jk bud. Hope you get what you want out of it

Comment

I'm hoping i get what i want too. zero room for failure here. First cycle wasn't as good as i wanted it to be, not a failure by any means though. but this cycle will be perfect. it must be!!

Comment

You both should post your beginning stats so we can see where your both starting and maybe a pic or two????
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I'll be posting my before pics on saturday 8)

Comment

Hmm. I think i'm going to do my first pin tonight before i go to work. So that i don't have to be carrying this stuff around with me to work and school. yea, i think thats a good idea.

Comment

First pin down. Popping my oral tren and all my other junk, lol.

i hope i don't die.

Comment

Day one stats:

223.3 lbs
                              21.4% bf (fuck that shit, its going to be 10% by the end of this cycle!)

Did legs/chest/biceps this morning. Nothing crazy

Leg press - 315x12, 405x10, 495x8
                              Leg extension - 130x12, 150x10, 170x8
                              Leg curl - 70x12, 90x10, 110x8
                              Calve raises - 315x12, 405x10, 495x8
                              Seated calve raises - 135x12, 180x10, 225x8
                              Chest press (db) - 65x12, 80x10, 90x8
                              Fly's - 40x12, 50x10, 60x8
                              Barbell curls - 30x12, 50x10, 60x8
                              Concentration curls - 30x12, 35x10, 40x8

Did strict sets. Less than 60 seconds between sets. really worked up a sweat today. Its gonna be an intense cycle!

Comment

That's awesome brother, I'm just 1-1/2 weeks off my 20 week bulk, I wont be starting my cut cycle until March 31st. I'm excited to see how you and Alex do. Good luck guys.
                                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                                X