This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    personally, i would stay away from the winny for a lean bulk. it dries everything out and IMO, though it really adds a great cosmetic effect to the dieted down athlete, its not ideal for guys trying to still push around dangerously heavy weights and grow
    So Masteron would be a better substitute? I want the look of winny, but I don't wanna sacrifice my strength due to joint pains. I stay away from exercises that hurt my joints anyway. Squats/leg press doesn't hurt my knees. SKULLCRUSHERS on the other hand really put a strain on my joints, so I don't even bother with them. There are plenty of tricep exercises to do other than skullcrushers. Again, would masteron be a better substitute for Winny? Test/Tren/Winny or Test/Tren/Masteron? BTW, thanks for answering my question about Anadrol. I really really really like this stuff, hehe.

Comment

• Sam, do you have any experience with ipamorelin? Picked up 10 2mg bottles last week after hearing lots of good feedback from a couple buddies, but seems like a lot of contradicting information out there as far as effective dosage and pinning schedule. Also was told elevated insulin levels will negate or cancel out effect of ipamorelin so need to carb fast at least 2 hours prior to pinning, any truth to this that you know of? Much appreciation if you're able to advise bro.

Comment

• Sam,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. So let me get this straight as I'm trying to get some gear right now. What do you think of this cycle

Test E - week 1-10 500 mg/week
        Primo- week 1-10 400 mg/week
        Arimidex- can you recommend dosage and frequency
        winstrol- week 5 - 10 50 mg e/d
        hcg & nolvadex - pct

would you go with the winstrol or would you go with anavar? Once again thank you for your help and suggestions

Comment

• Sam

Well, I completed my first cycle of EQ and Test prop. The T prop mad me very sore at times but it depended on where I pinned. All in all good results with good mass retention. My PCT was little rough. I had all of the right gear but man did I have issues with Labido after about a month off. Took a long time to get back up to speed. These long cycles can be tough.

I have a couple things I need help with.

I know time ON equals time OFF as a rule. I usually start counting time off when ALL PCT is complete. Is that what you do??

Second: I have my gear for next two cycles but have question about my HCG. It did not come with sterile water. Do you have site where I can get it? I had issues last time trying to figure out the math for injection. My HCG vials contain 5000iu per vial they are 2ml vials. I think I can get the 250iu I need per pin by using insuline pins. If I remember you said the first line (tick )on the slin pin is about 250iu correct?

Thanks Sam
          Fraz

Comment

• Summer cutting cycle

Hey Sam. Been following you for a while now and I have a cycle in mind I wanna ask you about. Looking to start a cutting cycle for around 12 weeks:

Cycle:

*Test cyp week 1-12 -------1 cc everyMonday Thursday

Winny Week 6-12----------40 mg or maybe 50mg??? ED

GP Arimidex *0.25 mg EOD

PCT:

Nolva Week 14 -------------40 mg ED

********** Week15-17-----------20 mg ED

I am also thinking about including Masteron injects or oral at the end of the cycle. How do I include that in my cycle? Dose, and for how many weeks? *And can Masteron be injected together with Test Cyp in one syringe? Is Masteron oral as effective?

Thanks BUD!

Comment

• hey guys FYI, i got a little behind on this thread in the last few days, while working on other areas of the board. i will respond to everyone tomorrow

thanks for taking the time to post here and i will talk to you all soon

s
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
                So Masteron would be a better substitute? I want the look of winny, but I don't wanna sacrifice my strength due to joint pains. I stay away from exercises that hurt my joints anyway. Squats/leg press doesn't hurt my knees. SKULLCRUSHERS on the other hand really put a strain on my joints, so I don't even bother with them. There are plenty of tricep exercises to do other than skullcrushers. Again, would masteron be a better substitute for Winny? Test/Tren/Winny or Test/Tren/Masteron? BTW, thanks for answering my question about Anadrol. I really really really like this stuff, hehe.
                i dont think you need either winny or mast for a lean bulk. these are "dieting" drugs because they make you look harder. they dont give you leaner gains. your gains will come from the diet. like i've said, you can lean bulk on anything....anadrol, dbol and deca. you can dirty bulk on winny and prop and look sloopy if you are looking to add new tissue and use "leaner" compounds, but i dont think that mast or winny is going to evoke as much muscle as deca or eq. maybe consider EQ. something like test e/eq/tren
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by UH2007 View Post
                  Sam, do you have any experience with ipamorelin? Picked up 10 2mg bottles last week after hearing lots of good feedback from a couple buddies, but seems like a lot of contradicting information out there as far as effective dosage and pinning schedule. Also was told elevated insulin levels will negate or cancel out effect of ipamorelin so need to carb fast at least 2 hours prior to pinning, any truth to this that you know of? Much appreciation if you're able to advise bro.
                  sorry i havent used it but let us know what results you get. we could use more data here at JM

Comment

• Originally posted by dp12 View Post
                    Sam,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. So let me get this straight as I'm trying to get some gear right now. What do you think of this cycle

Test E - week 1-10 500 mg/week
                    Primo- week 1-10 400 mg/week
                    Arimidex- can you recommend dosage and frequency
                    winstrol- week 5 - 10 50 mg e/d
                    hcg & nolvadex - pct

would you go with the winstrol or would you go with anavar? Once again thank you for your help and suggestions
                    it all depends on your experience and your goals. if you've only done a couple of cycles, you could do something a lot cheaper and get great gains. for adex, i find that everyone responds differently. at a test dose of 500mg, i'd say somewhere around .25mg E3D to .5mg EOD would be enough. i'd start at the high end and reduce a little as you go and find the sweet spot. takes trial and error.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frazer View Post
                      Sam

Well, I completed my first cycle of EQ and Test prop. The T prop mad me very sore at times but it depended on where I pinned. All in all good results with good mass retention. My PCT was little rough. I had all of the right gear but man did I have issues with Labido after about a month off. Took a long time to get back up to speed. These long cycles can be tough.

I have a couple things I need help with.

I know time ON equals time OFF as a rule. I usually start counting time off when ALL PCT is complete. Is that what you do??

Second: I have my gear for next two cycles but have question about my HCG. It did not come with sterile water. Do you have site where I can get it? I had issues last time trying to figure out the math for injection. My HCG vials contain 5000iu per vial they are 2ml vials. I think I can get the 250iu I need per pin by using insuline pins. If I remember you said the first line (tick )on the slin pin is about 250iu correct?

Thanks Sam
                      Fraz
                      "time on + PCT = time off" is the general rule, but everyone is different. the only way to know if you're back to normal is to have blood work run.

glad you ask about the sterile water. you dont want to use it. use bacteriostatic water. it will make the hcg last longer. do a google search and you'll find it at various places online.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
                        Hey Sam. Been following you for a while now and I have a cycle in mind I wanna ask you about. Looking to start a cutting cycle for around 12 weeks:

Cycle:

*Test cyp week 1-12 -------1 cc everyMonday Thursday

Winny Week 6-12----------40 mg or maybe 50mg??? ED

GP Arimidex *0.25 mg EOD

PCT:

Nolva Week 14 -------------40 mg ED

********** Week15-17-----------20 mg ED

I am also thinking about including Masteron injects or oral at the end of the cycle. How do I include that in my cycle? Dose, and for how many weeks? *And can Masteron be injected together with Test Cyp in one syringe? Is Masteron oral as effective?

Thanks BUD!
                        i am not familiar with oral masteron. does it go by another name once its made into an oral. is that sdrol?

if you're using this as a summer cutter, make sure you have more adex on hand. i'm personally a fan of using long acting test for cutting, instead of prop, but you have to be sure to control that estrogen. .5mg EOD is where i would start. with the winny, 40 or 50 is fine. i dont think you'll notice much of a difference in 10 mg.

as for masteron. you could use it for the last 6 wks. possibly last 8 wks, if you really wanted to. 100mg EOD would be fine for your cycle. mast isnt totally necessary though, especially if you're newer to gear. that winny is gonna dry u up and make you look hard

last, you can mix any oils in the same barrel.

Comment

• thanks for your patience guys. i'm a little less than a wk out from my show and feeling a little overwhelmed. glad i could get back to everyone though. as always, if anyone has any questions, post em up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                            i am not familiar with oral masteron. does it go by another name once its made into an oral. is that sdrol?

if you're using this as a summer cutter, make sure you have more adex on hand. i'm personally a fan of using long acting test for cutting, instead of prop, but you have to be sure to control that estrogen. .5mg EOD is where i would start. with the winny, 40 or 50 is fine. i dont think you'll notice much of a difference in 10 mg.

as for masteron. you could use it for the last 6 wks. possibly last 8 wks, if you really wanted to. 100mg EOD would be fine for your cycle. mast isnt totally necessary though, especially if you're newer to gear. that winny is gonna dry u up and make you look hard

last, you can mix any oils in the same barrel.
                            Thanks Sam for the info . I guess I will stick with test cyp, winny and Adex since it is my first cycle. I expect good results with good diet and cardio. Had my first pin yesterday monday. Second pin this Thursday!
                            One last question though: when is the best time to take winny? Before morning cardio on Empty stomach? Or before weight lifting in the evening? Or split dose Throughout the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
                              Thanks Sam for the info . I guess I will stick with test cyp, winny and Adex since it is my first cycle. I expect good results with good diet and cardio. Had my first pin yesterday monday. Second pin this Thursday!
                              One last question though: when is the best time to take winny? Before morning cardio on Empty stomach? Or before weight lifting in the evening? Or split dose Throughout the day?
                              split the dose. it has about a 9 hr halflife. no need to take it on an empty stomach or anything. just whenever is easiest. its not going to work like a preworkout sup that charges you up for your training. steroids, injectable or oral, exert their effect as they build up over days or wks

and yea, being your first cycle, there is nooooo need for 3 different steroids. i would suggest that you go back to page 1 of this thread and start reading through the whole thing. it sounds like you would still greatly benefit from more research. this thread is filled with info that will help a new user like yourself. if you have any other questions that you dont see in the thread, post them up and i'd be glad to help!! best of luck

Comment

• Sam while browsing this thread I came across a question that I think you didn't answer, it is post #178, on page 18, Can you please answer that? I think it would help newbies like me , Thanks!
                                "Sam,

Trying to decide my first cycle. Either:
                                500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
                                40mg GP Dbol - 1-4 weeks

or
                                500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
                                Winnie - 1-4 weeks, 2 week break, then last 7-10 weeks (not sure on the dosage).

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'11, 201 lbs, roughly 13% body fat, competitive powerlifter for last 12 years. I decided to stop powerlifting and drop my body fat % for summer. I was at roughly 20% when I started my summer diet, now i'm in week 6 of 12(High protein, only 1 complex carb source as a preworkout meal, medium amount of fiberous carbs). My goal is to have visible defined abs (less than 10% BF), while keeping the rest of my definition and (maybe) increasing size. I currently do 20-30 min medium intensity cardio or dumbell circuits every morning, and weight training 6 times a week in the evenings.

Since this was my first cycle, I went with the basic Dbol and Test. But after doing a lot of researching on Dbol, i'm concerned about the water retention and bloating issue. Is that going to be counteractive to both the diet I am using and my BF % goals? Or with my diet and cardio/workouts, am I even going to even see water retention? Would taking Win be a better alternative? If so, what would be a good dosage for a first time user, assuming the weekly split I had assigned (as both a starter and a finsher), and what is the PCT for that cycle?

and a more general question, what would you say is the overal difference (in terms of growth and physical apperance) between a basic dbol/test cycle and a win/test cycle?

Thanks in advance!"

Comment

Working...
                                X