Clear All

Day 27

45 mins of cardio

75 mg T3

2 mg oral tren

600 mg milk thistle

400 mg DNP

75mg benadryl

Decided im going to do 200 mg prop every other day , instead of everyday, so no prop today.

Everything with family is okay so im still home and staying here and staying on track with the diet and supps.

Im still feeling a bit lethargic , im not really feeling to much heat from the DNP I almost bumped up to 500 mg today but decided ill stay at 400 for a while. It does seem like I have put on water , but that could also be just from adding carbs back into my diet. Also would like to add all my carbs are from regular oats.

Also going to take a 2 week break from the oral tren starting tomorrow , and then im going to use some beastdrol @ 20 mg everyday , also I might be going back into a keto diet since you dont need carbs for dnp to work.

Comment

Day 28 !

Sorry for not updating till late fellas, internet has been acting really dumb lately

45 mins of cardio

600 mg Crystal DNP today , im 90% sure this stuff is underdosed ! Didnt feel much from it today Thinking about stopping this stuff tomorrow , we will see though.
      50 mcg T3 ( noticed I dropped it down a notch), why ? well because im not sure my gear is legit!? Its optimum pharma but I haven't heard much about them and I dont want to be running 75 mcg t3 if im not for sure my gears legit.

Also , today was my last day of oral tren , only took 1 mg , this is geneza so I know its legit . Going to be taking a few days off of the orals and continue the milk thistle and give my liver a break. Will be adding 2 new orals soon though stayed tuned and find out which ones mwhahaha!

600 mg milk thistle

Not taking any benadryl just because I feel like I need a break from it , definititely noticed it helped me sleep better though

200 mg test P today.

Today should have been an off day but I decided im just going to go straight up 2 on 1 off for my workout schedule , I feel that my chest and tris were fully recovered and ready for a whoopin. I also changed out my workout routine so I take way less time in between sets , supposedly better for fat burning . Ill prolly do this for one more week and go back to 1-2 minutes of rest.

I did notice I had a really good tricep pump today and my arms seemed to appear bigger hmmm. Strength wise I felt weaker just because I didn't get to rest as long in between sets.

Will have more updates for everyone tomorrow if internet is still working :P

Comment

Day 29

45 mins of cardio

50 mcg T3

about 300 mg tren E bumped this up because Im thinking my gear is either fake or way underdosed so I just want to get rid of it , if anyone has any feedback if optimumpharma is legit please let me know

1200 mg milk thistle , getting ready to start my orals pretty soon , these are gonna be legit and looking forward to it !

NO DNP at all today!!

Decided not to take the DNP because I honestly dont think their dosed right I went to 600 mg and didnt feel anything and I know legit dnp should be felt even at 200 mg ... so one week worth of some underdosed possibly fake DNP , didn't do much if anything ? I also seem to be holding water so if it is real DNP ill know in about a week or so once the water is gone , plus I gained water weight from the increased sodium and carb intake .

I switched my diet back up so its back to keto style as well . Today's workout was decent , I didn't feel like working out at all once I got there but after a few sets I was good to go , still on the short rest period workout , was a back and bi day , had a pretty good bicep pump .

Also I weighed in at 177 today , so DEFINITELY water weight is their , thats about a 5 pound increase in a week even though my calorie intake was actually about 100 -200 calories lower then it was when I was no carb.

Comment

what happened?

Comment

Hey sorry for not updating just been to lazy and iv had to travel out of town for 3 weeks for work so I still worked out but couldn't do much about food so ended up bulking for those 3 weeks.

I restarted cutting about 2.5 weeks ago , dropped the t3 just to make sure my thyroid would get a break and recover since I had to go out of town and figured it would be a good time to stop it , dropped the test and tren since I don't think these 2 substances were legit definitely wished I would have ordered from naps .

Right now im just on ephedrine and beast , so far everythings going really strong. Not going to be able to update much though mainly because of work and life for me is starting to get really busy but ill try to update when I get a chance . Strength that iv been gaining in the gym is definitely progressing though so im really happy about that.

Comment

Sorry man - but here's some tough love- but it looks like you gave up after only 4 weeks. I want you to be successful. start over - do it right.

Comment

Gave up ? brother im still going at it , right now I dont really have to much of a choice , I did give up on logging this stuff every day with all the details its just to much of a pain with how busy iv been lately , but im not even close to giving up a few good diet protocols are making things way easier .

Comment

nice that oral tren is some strong stuff i hear! would like to see some updates

Comment

GP ORAL TREN is an amazing product. Patience is key with it. It will kick in in about a week to two weeks. I lost 63lbs did the P90X for cardio using test cyp and oral tren. Sometimes if you move the needle or syringe while you're injecting due to nerves or a shaky hand which sometimes happens to me you can nick a vein. Don't be too alarmed if you pull it out and the site bleeds sometimes it will sometimes it wont. If you're really concerned monitor the injection site watch for redness swelling and warmth as these are signs of potential infection. My first time ever injecting I did it perfectly no blood nothing but my whole upper arm and shoulder turned red was painful to touch and was warm for about two days. I was only injecting 1 1/2 ml of test. Don't worry too much just monitor the site if it gets worse call your doctor.

Comment

Working...
                    X