X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16

45 mins of cardio

75 mcg T3

100 mg test prop ( same thing happened as last time I had to poke 4 times before I finally felt I hit a safe spot , Im starting to think I keep getting blood when I aspirate because iv only been using my thighs for injection but im not sure on this , maybe I just have bad luck hitting the wrong spots on the leg)

160 mcg clen ( im not as shaky on the clen! I think its because iv been on such a high dose for to long that its effects are gone , even though iv been adding benadryl maybe its just not enough to combat how much im taking , sunday will be my last day taking it for 2 weeks )

75 mg benadryl

2 mg oral tren split into two 1 mg doses

600 mg milk thistle

Today was a bi and back workout , I felt really good I started noticing myself getting vascular again like I was a few months ago , no special pumps ( I blame this on lack of carbs ) when I first got there and I was warming up my back I was like ughgh I dont feel like my muscles have the stamina or want to do this , but after I got into my working sets I was good to go and definitely well focused!

Lately iv been really ocd about how I look in the mirror since the results aren't coming as fast , I also dont feel im to active since im temporarily not working , so I pretty much stay home all day except for going to the gym and doing cardio and going out in the sun , other then that Im busy on the computer or watching the baby. So I almost feel I really need to go swimming outside alot more since cardio bores the hell out of me enough in the early 45 min session .

Maybe im just expecting results to fast, and im sure the leaner I get the more time its going to take to see improvements. My diet is still right on track with exactly 2095 calories keto style , was thinking about switching this up though for some reason , I feel If I have carbs it will help my strength and possibly gain muscle , I do beleive it is impossible to gain muscle without having carbs ? So maybe if I add in some carbs I can still cut down but also gain some lean mass and possibly better strength , ill see where my strength is as next week and decide what I want to do. I'm also sure that if I just stuck with the keto style that it would result in more total fat loss , how much more ? I don't exactly know but im sure its a good amount more then with carbs

Comment

Day 17

45 mins of cardio

75 mcg T3

160 mcg clen

100 mg test prop ( nice and smooth injection )

75 mg benadryl @ night ( I had a wonderful sleep last night , and woke up with a good mood this morning )

2 mg oral tren split into two 1mg doses

600 mg milk thistle.

Rest day today , going to go out and swimm and try to burn some calories and get a better tan. Not a whole lot else to report on , hope everyone has a wonderful day .

Comment

Day 18

45 mins of cardio

75mcg T3

100 mg test prop

200 mg tren E ( aspirated blood came through so had to choose a different spot then it went in smooth )

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

2mg oral tren , split into two 1mg doses .

Todays workout was shoulders & abs , it went really well , was really focused and strength was good, Im also starting DNP on Monday !!! So stay tuned!!!

Comment

Day 19

45 mins of cardio

75 MCG T3

160 mcg clen

100 mg test prop ( nice and smooth no problems )

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

2 mg oral tren split into two 1 mg doses

Okay so to start things off I had MASSIVE knee pain or some kind of pain just barely above the kneecap muscle . It hurt super bad during the night when I would do the nightly piss /and get water routine. Then I woke up and was like no way in hell im doing cardio , then I did it anyways and it went away a bit . Then I iced it and took some advil for it after I was done, I'm not sure if this is because yesterday I switched up my morning cardio and did a 9 % incline instead of a 1-3% incline , thats the only thing I can think of?

Today was legs so I went SUPER light on it , for some reason it was only the right leg , and like I said it wasn't exactly the thigh muscle it was like a muscle that is just barely above the knee cap and also feels like its coming from the side of the kneecap. Also did some of the olyptical at the gym some HIIT during leg training ( since this seemed better then to try and do hiit on treadmill !) and also warmed up on the stationary bike for about 5 mins.

Going to be icing this baby for a while , and maybe get a blow dryer and put some heat on it before I go to bed, also going to be purchasing some Joint relief vitamins most likely if the pain doesnt go away soon.

I have also noticed my sex drive is pretty low lol , im not exactly thinking about it as much as I usually do , im also starting to be curious of my Test P and tren E is legit hmmm , its optimum pharma so not sure if anyone has any feedback about them .

Comment

I switched up my cardio also , for a few days I was working my heart rate @ about 140 ish bpm , so I lowered it back down to about 120 -130 ish . Only burning about 210 calories in the morning but I feel its better for my legs. I might have to throw in two sessions of this not sure yet.

Day 20

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

100 mg test prop

2 mg oral tren , split into seperate doses.

decided to bump up clen today and tomorrow as well , im up to 200 mcg ( I'm almost 100% positive its useless though , I think my beta receptors are all fried , even though I was taking 75 mg benadryl @ night I dont think that it could keep up with 3 weeks @ 160 mcg clen everyday) tomorrow is going to be my last day on clen., for at least 2 weeks possibly 3 .

75 mg benadryl @ night still just to attempt to help my receptors , as well as this stuff makes ya sleep good

600 mg milk thistle

Today was just a rest day so all I did was the cardio , and dont plan on doing much at all today . I had the thought of taking some nolva maybe 20 mg everyday just to help get rid of some estrogen , I think it might help get rid of some of the fat a little better , not sure though . Almost seems as if iv hit a plateau but starting Monday it should break.

Comment

day 21

45 mins of cardio

Rest day today

100 mg test prop

2 mg oral tren , split doses.

160 mcg clen today was my last day of it , as it is now useless and I need to take a break.

75 mg benadryl@ night

600 mg milk thistle

75 mcg T3

Well today was just a rest day nothing big to report about hope everyone has a wonderful day ! , tomorrow I start DNP though!!!! im stoked lol seems like im hitting a plateau and this should help.

Comment

Day 22

45 mins cardio

100 mg test prop

200 mg tren E

2 mg oral tren

75 mcg T3

AND !!!! 200 mg Crystaline DNP!!!!

Also changed up my diet today since im on dnp , Im now taking in carbs , in fact im taking in about 170'g of carbs still keeping protein high at about 201 grams but I dropped fat to 43 grams , and my calorie intake is 1915.

Also weekly weigh in was at 172 so I believe thats about a 7 pound drop from last week.

Comment

Also im not sure if anyone could help me out but how do I edit the name of the thread ??

Comment

grate log and to change the name of thread: if you got to the 1st post you made (in this thread) click to "edit post" then it will say like "save" "go advanced" "cancel" click go advanced then you should be able to change it from there.

Comment

Thanks Jim appreciate it doesn't look like it changed the actual posting name though which is interesting O-o ???

Day 23

45 mins of cardio

100 mg test prop

2mg oral tren, split doses still

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

200 mg crystal DNP

75mcg T3

So last night was very interesting , I kept waking up and having weird ass dreams ! Dont know why honestly ! it could be the dnp , or it could be the tren E kicking in . Also felt a bit warmer today on my head , but then again the weather outside was way hotter then usual AND I just got a haircut .

Went to the gym and everything felt pretty normal , it was a back and bi day , felt pretty pumped the workout went nice and smooth .

So the only thing that was interesting was the sleep lol , usually I have a really good night of sleep especially with the benadryl but last night was just funky like I said.

Hope everyone has a good day .

Comment

sound weird to be have dreams never heard anyone say that b4 lol, and about the name of the tread you best pm a mod and ask or get them to change it then im not sure how to do it if that didn't work i'v never tried to change one before

Comment

Day 24

75 mcg T3

2 mg oral tren split doses.

100 mg test prop

75 mg benadryl@ night

600mg milk thistle

200 mg Crystaline Dnp

45 mins cardio

Today was a rest day so I didn't do a whole lot just went swimming for a bit and watched a bunch of movies.

Still not feeling much from the DNP , another weird night of sleep though by weird I mean my brain just has random thoughts almost feels like im insane , hard to explain lol , I woke up about 4 times to pee and get water, hehe keep on getting scarred that if I dont drink my water at night that ill die from dehydration O_O !

So today was day 3 on dnp so far not feeling any side effects maybe a little more lethargy then usual other than that nothing else.

Comment

Okay sorry for not updating yesterday internet wouldn't work

Yesterday was day 25 , and I bumped up my dosage to 400 mg split doses , didn't really feel much was a little hot at night but it was also in the high 90's yesterday.

Shot into the delts for the first time yesterday and im pretty damn sore in the delts today from it.

Trained shoulders and abs yesterday I changed up my routine so that im only taking about 30 seconds rest between sets and exercises. Everything seemed pretty smooth yesterday

Yesterday took 75 mcg T3

2 mg oral trenn split doses

200 mg tren E

600 mg milk thistle

and 75 mg benadryl.

Comment

what are you weighing these days?
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Weighing in at 172 last Monday , ill check again next week . I have to go out of town for a few days but will still continue the cycle / dnp but wont be dietiing as hardcore or able to workout which sucks . Btw my height is 5' 9!!! I thought I was 5'10 for so long but I got it re measured today at the gym.

Day 26

45 mins of cardio

75 mg T3

100 mg test prop

2 mg oral tren split doses.

400 mg DNP

75 mg benadryl , 600 mg milk thistle

All I can say is WOW!!! SOOOOOO lethargic !!! I have NEVER been so lethargic is my whole life,
                                today was a leg day and I was so freaking weak I did my first set and almost walked out of the gym because it was so bad!

I stayed and did legs but just superrr light weight and tried to do a bunch of reps but even with light weight I just didn't have the drive / focus for it. I was at the gym for maybe 30 mins and that was it.
                                sebaco2011
                                Last edited by sebaco2011; 07-15-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X