No announcement yet.

Sebacos cutting cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 : Just got done doing morning routine of cardio , eating , and injecting . The injection for tren was really smooth and no problems this time , then I injected the prop and the same thing happened as when I first injected the tren , where after im all done getting the juice in and am about to pull the needle out a tinyyyy bit of blood comes in at the bottom of the needle then when I pulled it out this time blood squirted out but I already had the alcohol pads ready to go for things like this , so I put it the spot and waited for a minute then it was all done, not sure if this means anything ??? Both quads are sore from injections but after a while they will get use to it.

One thing I would also like to note is that the Oral tren seems to kill my apetite! I have never ran across any other substance or fat burner that has killed my apetite like this ! I pretty much ate 70% of my calories all in one sitting for my dinner and passed out because I was so tired, not sure if that was a smart move or bad move , but on this stuff I just dont seem to have hunger pangs or seem to think about food 24/7 like I have in the past when dieting down. Not to many other things to note so far about this substance though.

Calories are at 2215 , Fat=130.5g 53% carbs are at 26g net carbs 7%, Proteins at 222g 40% I think this should be a good spot to keep them at for a week or two.

Today is shoulders and abs for my workout.

Took 50 mcg T3 as soon as I woke up then went and did cardio for 45 mins
    Took 160 mcg Clen with breakfast
    Took 500 mcg Oral tren with break fast
    Injected 200 mg tren E
    Injected 100 mg Test P

Comment

Just got back from the gym (took 500mcg Oral tren preworkout) and it went well nothing special though , man for me nothing hits the shoulders and traps better then barbell shrugs I LOVE them!

Seem to be leaning out more and more everyday so far, although im sure this has to do with water weight coming off as well since theres no carbs in my diet. Just gotta keep on this and determined.

Comment

Day 5

Took my 50 mcg T3 then went and did cardio , came back and ate some breakfast and took my 500 mcg oral tren , shot up 100 mg test prop everything went nice and smooth .

Todays workout (took 500 mcg Oral tren preworkout) was Legs and my legs were already super sore from the shots so it was really hard to train them but I tried my best.

So far my moods not to bad a little bit lethargic but its tolerable , havent had any bad side effects from the substances iv been taking so far , other then the Clen cramps which were eliminated with the right minerals like Taurine and Potassium. Other then that everythings still good .

Comment

Day 6

Legs are definitely sore from yesterdays leg workout and from the shots.Today is a rest day , I still do cardio 7 days a week though , everythings still fine, I have noticed though that I can get very angry a little bit easier now , for example I was cooking my chicken breast last nite and my roomate kept fucking with them like flipping them over even though I just got done flipping them, then he touched them with the fork that had all this stupid bbq sauce and other crap on it , and he knows im dieting down, It was super hard for me not to go ragesaurus rex on his ass!

Then he wouldnt shut up about offering me some of his food which was his bbq sauce seasoned chicken , and salad loaded with salad dressing , he kept on saying come on this is healthy stuff right here its protein and vegetables, I didnt even bother responding I just turned my back on walked away.

Pinned 100 mg Prop everything went super smooth

Took my 50 mcg T3 on empty stomach

Took 500 mcg oral tren with breakfast and going to take another 500 mcg in the evening .

It also appears that I am starting to get a little bit more acne then usual around the shoulders and upper back.

Comment

Day 7

Did my 45 mins of cardio

Rest day again today , definitely sore in the legs from the combination of pinning and training them...

Pinned 100 mg prop , everything went nice and smooth.

50 mcg T3

160 mcg Clen

BUMPED up my Oral Tren dosage by 250 mcg so I took 750 mcg with breakfast and going to take another 500 mcg in the evening .

Ill keep at this dosage for another 3 days , then ill bump it to 1.5 mg depending on how im feeling .

Also just started taking in 600 mg of milk thistle a day to help the liver out as im sure its not getting along with tren :P

Still getting the clen shakes ( not that it really bothers me ) , and have definitely been getting more acne on my upper back and shoulders and a little bit on the face , and skins a bit more oils .

Not a whole lot else to report about .

Comment

Day 8 . Last monday I was at 195 when I weighed in , now today im at 180.6 , most of this was water weight though .

Diet is also still in check .

45 mins of cardio

Ill be doing Chest and Tri today at gym later on

I bumped up my t3 dosage to 75 mcg now I did this because I had talked to a few people and they said it would be fine and that with the anabolics I'm on I should be fine . This is my sticking point and I will stay at this dosage for the next 7 weeks.

Clen is still at 160 mcg , and Im going to be taking benadryl for about 3 weeks now starting today . I feel this will help me run ths clen for 3 weeks then take 2 weeks off and then get back on it .

Oral Tren I also bumped up dosage , im slowly making my way up to 2mg. I also figured that a higher dosage of this should help with the higher dosage of T3 . Right now im at 1.5 mg of this tren... 750 mcg with breakfast , and 750 mcg pre workout.

Test Prop 100 mg today

Tren E 200 mg today

Both shots went well except the Tren hurt like a son of bitch for some reason.

Comment

Day 9

Everythings still going strong.

Cardio 45 mins

75 mcg T3 , 160 mcg clen ( started taking benadryl last night so I could get a total of 3 weeks of clen / 2 weeks off ) , 1.5mg oral tren

100 mg prop

Switching my calories a bit , I know I said I would stay about about 2300 for 2-3 weeks but I feel that I could lower them to 2100 and still be fine . So right now im at 2075 calories, now this I do plan on sticking to for 2-3 weeks . Still going it keto style as well , I dont plan on having a carb up , just keep on running keto all the way through until im at a low body fat.

Starting to notice im getting a bit leaner nothing special so far though .

My goal isn't to lose weight neccesarily BUT for some reason my recruiter in the Air Force said I have to meet the weight guidelines which is 181 for my height at 5'10 its usually 191 for that height but he said his boss makes him do 10 pounds under that , I wonder if this is even allowed ??? This is in my opinion the biggest bullshit, when I first came in I was at 195 and 11.3% bodyfat ( tested by calipers ) and I had to diet down even though I was in really good shape and could EASLY go through all the physical requirements needed. So even though im under my max weight goal which is 181 I really do feel that ill reach my desired body fat at about 170 pounds.

The only thing is once im at 170 and the desired body fat I would like to start gaining some mass and strength and get to 190 but 195 would be my goal , I just cant bulk up till im all done with basic then I guess the weight requirement doesnt matter , so ill be sticking at a low body weight for a few months .

Todays workout was pretty good also , I didn't really get any good pumps I think its from the lack of carbs , but I did feel really focused in .

Comment

Day 10

1 hour of cardio today ( bumped it up because I just did a walk outside for about an hour and im sure my pace wasn't as fast as it was on the treadmill, but it was nice to go outside and do cardio )

100 mg prop

75 mcg T3

160 mcg clen ( still taking benadryl at night which in which case I take 75 mg )

Im now taking 2 mg of Oral tren , 1 mg with breakfast and 1 mg pre workout ... this is my stopping point if I went any higher I would feel that it would be way to unsafe , I did read a thread last night about a Moderator and another forum who went up to 8mg but died at that dosage , so even though 2 mg is far from 8 I still feel safe at 8 and I know people have gone up to 2.5 mg but I still feel safe and im sure its still really effective at 2mg . The thing that gets me is on the sites that sell it they say 1-2 pills are reccomended , and the site is usually pretty good at giving dosage information , so its pretty interesting since im taking about 10x that amount lol, definitely dont plan on taking orals for a longgg time.

I do notice my midsection is getting leaner , my mood is still the same never really changes with any type of drug or preworkout supplement that I take though. Diet is still going strong , although I had a dream where I fucked up on my diet and ate some deserts and other bad foods I was fucking pissed at myself in the dream I was like damn't Iv already gone a week and im going strong and then I fuck up ??? Then I woke up and I was like holy shit im so glad that was a fucking dream!!! It felt so real it was crazy shit lol.

Legs are still sore , if their still this sore on leg day im going to have to take some advil or ibuprofen to train even though thats one more oral drug I dont want my Liver taking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaco2011 View Post
                    My goal isn't to lose weight neccesarily BUT for some reason my recruiter in the Air Force said I have to meet the weight guidelines which is 181 for my height at 5'10 its usually 191 for that height but he said his boss makes him do 10 pounds under that , I wonder if this is even allowed ???
                    Your recruit is wrong. When I joined the Air Force I was 5'10, 215 pounds but roughly 15% bf. Recruiters are not the best and brightest, it's where we sent the people we didn't know what else to do with.

Comment

Haha yeah I can't stand my recruiter, did they tape measure you when you up at MEPS right before you went to basic ?

Comment

Day 11

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

160 mcg Clen ( with 75 mg Benadryl at night )

600 mg Milk Thistle at night as well
                        Pinned 200 mg tren E , when I was pinning this it hurt like a mofo! but I finally got it all the way in the skin , aspirated and blood came out and that sucked, then pulling it out hurt like a mofo also , after that I just pinned again and found a good spot.

100 mg test prop VERYYYY smooth injection it was weird absolutely no pain at all not even when I was pulling the needle out ( the worst part imo) !

2 Mg oral tren total .. 1mg with breakfast and took 1 mg before workout

Todays workout was shoulders and abs , nothing spectacular to write about it , but it was a good workout .

I am noticing myself getting leaner , mostly in the midsection , my chest also seems to be a bit harder as well .

My apetite is still doing good , Im not super hungry all the time but when im put around foods that look very delicious it does sound amazing to just pig out on it . I am still eating about 2000-2100 calories a day all keto style , so high fat and Protein , some people reccomend carbing up for those who are working out , and their are diets like that such as the anabolic diet , ckd , bodyopus diet, etc. It would be nice to have a carb up day but then again I talked to a friend at the gym whos a bodybuilding competitor ( not natural , thats for sure LOL) and he said it wouldn't really be needed , it could be used to help a bit with energy levels and possibly help strength and preserve muscle some . But since im on this cycle that the muscle preservation shouldn't be much of a issue , and if I just stick to this it would help remove the fat faster then having to carb up every week or 2 and then have to wait a 2-3 days to get into keto . So im just going to be sticking with this and so far its working excellent , cant imagine how well my bodys going to do once the real tren starts kicking in .

Comment

I found the sweet spot on my right thigh where I just barely poke it and it goes in and is painless, just gotta find that spot on the left leg.

Day 12

45 mins cardio

75mcg T3

2mg Oral tren (1mg in morning , 1mg in the evening )

100 mg Test P ( another really good and easy injection,I seem to have found the magic spot on my right thigh , now I just have to find it for the left thigh!)

160 mcg clen ( still followed by 75mgs of Benadryl at night )

600 mcg Milk Thistle

Today was a leg workout day , and I did attempt a couple reps of squat but my legs still arent fully recovered from the shots , although there WAYYY better now , plus the spot where I nicked something in my left leg hurt like a son of a ***** when I attempted these , and I didn't pop any advil because I forgot about oh well less stress on Liver anyways.

All and all though it was a really good workout , just did about 16 sets total for the whole leg at about 20 reps each set , once my legs are done being whusses im going to start going heavier and definitely going to be squatting. Mentally today was a SUPER good leg workout day , I didn't take the oral tren preworkout just because it was only about 3 hours from breakfast that I took the 1mg of it . BUT I did finally put songs onto my new ipod , and wow if you are use to listening to music when you workout and then you take a few weeks break from listening to it when you workout , and you come back with new songs and start listening to it again , it really gets ya pumped !

I need to start practicing my jogging for the military , I need to do the 1.5 mile in 9:30 seconds . So I think im going to jog 1 mile 3 days a week , then increase it to 1.5 miles the next week and then after that 2 miles . Not to sure if this is going to be to catabolic because I know some people highly dislike jogging cardio and prefer low intensity cardio but im hoping my gear will help preserve the muscle.

I might even switch jogging up to some sprinting , not sure which would be better for preserving the most muscle , but I always LOVED sprints because of football . So maybe something like 10 . 40 yard sprints followed by a 15 - 30 second break in between sprints . Any suggestions on which would help raise my stamina for the 1.5 mile , AND preserve the most muscle ???

What sucks is I here tren can kill your stamina , so ill definitely have to work even harder.

Comment

Day 13

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

2mg oral tren split into 2 1mg doses.

100 mg test prop

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl

600 mg milk thistle

Rest day today so now a whole lot to talk about, just going to go grocery shopping and tan out in the sun perhaps some swimming . No side effects from any of the drugs so far , I do notice that im always really lethargic in the morning , but after eating at lunch or just going outside and trying to be productive that the lethargy does go away.

Comment

Day 14

45 mins cardio

75 mcg T3

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl

600 mg milk thistle

100 mg prop , when I pinned it hurt just like it did not to long ago where when I aspirated back blood came out so I didnt even bother to stick it in because I recognized the pain , so I just withdrew it and piked a spot like a centimeter right of that spot and it went in nice and smooth.

2 mg oral tren split into two 1mg doses.

Rest day today , my right leg hurts like a mofo where iv been injecting it , I think this is mostly from being sore from leg day and the pain of injections though . Going to be hanging out with some buddies at a a lake today going to go swimming and mess around lay out in the sun , body isn't exactly what I would like it to be for this event but its definitely WAY better since the first day I started this log.

Went and checked my heart rate and wal mart on that machine they have by the pharmacy and blood pressure as well...
                              heart Rate was 108 .. systolic pressure was 133 mmhg (pre hypertension is 120-139) diastolic pressure was 69 (normal is below 80) ... damn heart rate was high from the clen maybe even the T3 rasied it a little as well.

Comment

Day 15

Weekly weigh in ... 179 not down alot at all really from last week kind of suprising .

75 mcg T3

100 mg test prop ( I pinned first time went in easy but I aspirated and saw blood so I chose another spot , and I aspirated and was like is that new blood or the old blood so I poked ANOTHER spot and aspirated and I couldnt even tell if it was the old blood or new blood coming through , so I just said what the hell and injected , im fine so I dont think anything bad happened lol)

200 mg tren E ( went in really smoth and easy )

160 mcg clen

75 mg benadryl

600 mg milk thistle

2mg oral tren (1 mg in morning 1mg in the evening )

Diet is still in track im at about 2000 calories a day still with about 26 g's of net carbs.

Today was chest and tris . I was excited to see if my bench had gone up at all from last week sadly it didn't nor did my dumbell bench in fact I felt a bit lethargic not much but still just a bit , didn't have alot of stamina at all it seemed like during dumbell whenever I would go in for a lower right to get about 10 reps I would end up going only 5 or so even when I lowered the weight.

Triceps seemed stronger today doing the pulldowns but then I tried doing behind the neck tricept extension with a 45 pound weight and wow I was able to do it before no problem ( I remember doing this on my 20 mg beastdrol , 25 mcg T3 , and 160 mcg clen ) so then I had to drop down to a damn 35 pound weight and that really pissed me off because I was easly able to bust out the 45 plate for triceps with a burnout but I had to use the 35 pound ! It might have just been because I gave my triceps a good workout from doing the bench and other movements as well as the tricep pulldown. Oh and the diet when I was on the beast was also the same type of diet im doing now . It could have also just been one of those days where your strength is down for no apparent reason , so we will definitely see how we do on chest day next week and ill do the same routine so I will definitely know , 2 weeks might not be enough to be expecting strength gains esp on this type of diet , but 3 weeks should tell me a thing or two about where im at strength wise.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X