X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell him your stats, age, amount of time training and a run down of your diet and training. He will be able to help you easier with this information b
    Originally posted by Gatorfng View Post
    Hey Sam. I am new to the board but I think it is awesome that you spend the time to help people here. I am interested in starting a AAS cycle but I have some concerns. The one thing I want to do beyond everything else is grow at a slower pace. I do not want to get huge in 12 weeks and not look like myself and have everybody know I am juicing. I want to know if there is something that I can do to put on good steady growth above and beyond what I can get naturally but yet do it over a six month period and hope to keep a good percentage of the gains. Maybe small cycles of orals, or maybe a Test E but 300mg a week versus 500 mg. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

• Well I am 41 yrs old 6'1 195. I have been training for 2 years and seemed to have hit a wall as far as growth. I consume about 3000- 3500 calories a day with a large amount of Protein (350- 400 grams). I train 5-6 days a week with each body part typically twice a week.

Again not looking to get huge but just having trouble putting on size. Have maybe 10 lbs in the midsection that is sitting on my abs that i would love to get rid of but I thought first I would try and add some size and muscle. I really don't want to get to big and I don't want this to be a life style of cycle after cycle. Just want to break through the wall then maybe a second cycle later to lean up (if I can make it through the first cycle).

I hope this is enough info for you to help me Sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by one-more View Post
        Hello Sam, I have found a web based testing place in my area that is reasonable and has over three thousand test centers...problem is "for me" the list of tests are many and seem to be very specific..some are package type testing...I dont want to screw this up and order something not usful or something I don't need...what do you recomend for complete evaluation, or what do you get checked for yourself...?? won't place appointment for "what"..?? three weeks after PCT..?? your thoughts...thx in advance Sam...
        the main things you'll be interested in are total test and free test. i'd wait 1 month to 6 wks after pct.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• honestly, if you are 100% heathy, it sounds like what you want to do is something that is very much in the realm of acheivable goals without turning to drugs. this isnt to say that AAS is a bad idea for you. in fact, at your age, you may qualify got HRT, as i've recently mentioned to a few other older guys in various threads. as we get older and our hormone production goes down, it can be easy to put on some extra fat and make it harder to gain muscle. you might want to consider going in to get some blood work done to see where you're at. that could very well b all you need. beleive me that a low dose of test can make a big difference in your results in the gym it sounds like you have some knowledge about the BB lifestyle if you're getting 400g protein a day. if you were to continue researching how to reach your goals through diet, coupled with a HRT program if needed, you may find exactly what you're looking for, all the while, being monitored for your heath.

for the time being, i might suggest retooling your direction. look into a better quality life through optimized hormone levels, vs cycling steroids. the goal for guys like myself and many of the people here who "cycle" is to get as unnaturally huge and ridiculously obscene as we can lol. thats what a lot of our apporach is about. on and off periods, switching drugs. stacking, ect...these are all methods we are using to reach our goals. i dont think the same aproach would be needed for your goals and the potential heath risks...well, thats something you'd have to weigh out, but i get the vibe that you wouldnt find the risks worth it.

just another thought. if you start using, as long as you continue training, there is a good chance it will become a longer affair than 1 or 2 cycles. most people i know said they were just going to do one cycle but i have met only 1 guy who executed a well planned cycle and called it quits after.

Originally posted by Gatorfng View Post
          Well I am 41 yrs old 6'1 195. I have been training for 2 years and seemed to have hit a wall as far as growth. I consume about 3000- 3500 calories a day with a large amount of Protein (350- 400 grams). I train 5-6 days a week with each body part typically twice a week.

Again not looking to get huge but just having trouble putting on size. Have maybe 10 lbs in the midsection that is sitting on my abs that i would love to get rid of but I thought first I would try and add some size and muscle. I really don't want to get to big and I don't want this to be a life style of cycle after cycle. Just want to break through the wall then maybe a second cycle later to lean up (if I can make it through the first cycle).

I hope this is enough info for you to help me Sam.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• thanks sam, will do....
            test

Comment

• Hi Sam, I'm new here and would love your opinion on my potential first cycle.

Things to consider:
              1) that it's my first cycle, I'm only going to be using 1 compound.
              2) I have puffy nipples that developed at puberty. I am to understand this makes me prone to gyno (hence the AI)
              3) I want lots of kids one day, so I want my balls insured.:-)

Proposed Cycle
              Weeks 1 -12
              Test-E - 400mg/Week (2 x 200mg injections)
              Weeks 1 - 14
              Arimidex - 0.5mg E2D
              HCG - 250iu E3D

PCT - 2 weeks after last Test-E injection // 1 week after last HCG Injection
              Weeks 15 - 20
              Aromasin - 25mgED//25mgED//12.5mgED//12.5mgED
              Clomid - 100mgED//50mgED//50mgED//50mgED/25mgED//25mgED

For my full stats, diet and training routine you can check out my thread (didn't want to flood here too much) http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Appreciated%29

Thanks for reading!

Comment

• Hey Sam was wondering if you can just give me a round about answer on what I can expect from this cycle and also what you think about it.

GP test enanth 500mg per week broken into two injections wk 1-10

GP Tbol 20mg per day wks 1-5

GP Anastrozole .5mg EOD wk 1-10 and 2 more weeks there after.

PCT: Clomid 100mg per day for 4 wks

This is my first cycle ever. I weight 150lbs, at 5'7 i'm 25yrs old and been training hard ever since i was 18. I also know how to diet and eat according to what im trying to do with my body.

Comment

• alright sam, ive had a change of heart.. haha, since naps is still on vacation and i'm a little tight with money, ive decided to take another route. can beastdrol be used in a cutting cycle per say? (beastdrol aka superdrol PH)

i plan on running my cycle as follows

beast wk 1-4 at 30 mg
                  test e wk 1-10 at 500 mg (maybe go to 15 wks)
                  be running t3 and clen, and adex every 3rd day at .5mg.

and nolva ran as pct at 40/40/20/20

is that enough pct for a cycle like this?

sorry for having so many questions, i do do my research i just like to check up on what some of you boys think before i go through with it.. haha appreciate it!
                  roachboy101
                  Last edited by roachboy101; 01-15-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Good lord, I was ramblin' on. Too many beers that night I guess.
                    timguinness
                    Last edited by timguinness; 01-29-2012, 03:19 AM. Reason: Taking up too much space.
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• hey guys, thanks for participating in my thead. i just wanted to pop in to give you a heads up that i will be back to respond to my new questions tomorrow. thanks again!

s

Comment

• looks like you've done your homework, bro. good by me you could add a low dose oral for the first 4-6 wks if you wanted

Originally posted by Elgeno View Post
                        Hi Sam, I'm new here and would love your opinion on my potential first cycle.

Things to consider:
                        1) that it's my first cycle, I'm only going to be using 1 compound.
                        2) I have puffy nipples that developed at puberty. I am to understand this makes me prone to gyno (hence the AI)
                        3) I want lots of kids one day, so I want my balls insured.:-)

Proposed Cycle
                        Weeks 1 -12
                        Test-E - 400mg/Week (2 x 200mg injections)
                        Weeks 1 - 14
                        Arimidex - 0.5mg E2D
                        HCG - 250iu E3D

PCT - 2 weeks after last Test-E injection // 1 week after last HCG Injection
                        Weeks 15 - 20
                        Aromasin - 25mgED//25mgED//12.5mgED//12.5mgED
                        Clomid - 100mgED//50mgED//50mgED//50mgED/25mgED//25mgED

For my full stats, diet and training routine you can check out my thread (didn't want to flood here too much) http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Appreciated%29

Thanks for reading!

Comment

• 20mg tbol will do nothing. go with at the very least 40mg. 50 would be better. for pct, on wk 2-4, go with 50mg

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                          Hey Sam was wondering if you can just give me a round about answer on what I can expect from this cycle and also what you think about it.

GP test enanth 500mg per week broken into two injections wk 1-10

GP Tbol 20mg per day wks 1-5

GP Anastrozole .5mg EOD wk 1-10 and 2 more weeks there after.

PCT: Clomid 100mg per day for 4 wks

This is my first cycle ever. I weight 150lbs, at 5'7 i'm 25yrs old and been training hard ever since i was 18. I also know how to diet and eat according to what im trying to do with my body.

Comment

• looks fine. if you're cutting run the adex a little higher to keep estrogen lower. .5mg EOD

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
                            alright sam, ive had a change of heart.. haha, since naps is still on vacation and i'm a little tight with money, ive decided to take another route. can beastdrol be used in a cutting cycle per say? (beastdrol aka superdrol PH)

i plan on running my cycle as follows

beast wk 1-4 at 30 mg
                            test e wk 1-10 at 500 mg (maybe go to 15 wks)
                            be running t3 and clen, and adex every 3rd day at .5mg.

and nolva ran as pct at 40/40/20/20

is that enough pct for a cycle like this?

sorry for having so many questions, i do do my research i just like to check up on what some of you boys think before i go through with it.. haha appreciate it!

Comment

• Hi Sam. I'd like to run my first cycle soon, but believe I may be prone to gyno as I have preexisting pubescent gyno (puffy nipples, no fatty tissue though). What precautions would you suggest I take to make sure I don't suffer adverse estrogen related side effects?

I plan on running Test E @ 400mg/week and an AI throughout (Arimidex) and using Aromasin and Clomid in my PCT. Do you think this will cut it?

I've also been recommended to use HCG from Day 1 until the beginning of PCT @ 500iu/week (split into 2 shots). What is your take on this?

Thanks for reading.

Comment

• Hey Sam, I was wondering your thoughts on "priming"..?? I know it seems to be alot of opinions about this. For pro's I guess its a "no brainer" after contest "you are Primed..!!" to say the least...but for the average guy using..is this effective...?? or is it just a perceived thing..I mean obviously if one is striped of BF and goes "on" they are going to have perceived huge gains in the mirror... are cycle's started with low low body fat more effective..research I have found is like 50/50 but then again not from pro's either...thx, when you get time...
                                test

Comment

Working...
                                X