X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, great thread. A few months back I ran my first cycle, Test E for 12 weeks, with D-Bol included in the first four weeks, nolva/clomid for PCT. Cycle went great, I'm currently around 206 at an estimated 14/15% bodyfat. I've been researching my second cycle, which I'd like to start running around April.

I'm looking for suggestions for a cutting cycle, I see many suggestions for Test P/Tren, but this is only my second cycle, and most say to hold off on the Tren, unless some of you say otherwise. So I was wondering what might stack well for a cut cycle? I usually cut around 2500 calories and doing cardio 3-4 times a week, but I'd like to keep as much size as I can.

206lbs
    24 yrs old
    6'0
    3.5 years lifting seriously
    One previous cycle (Test E, D-Bol)
    LiftBrah
    Last edited by LiftBrah; 02-03-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

if u need tren,masteron and prop wich lab u would choice ? hardcorelabs,geneza or any other?

Comment

hey bro, i think i remember talking with you about the test/dbol cycle. glad to hear things went well. at 14-15%, cutting some BF doesn't sound like a bad plan. you aren't super fat though, so i think you'll probably be able to clean the diet up, drop fat and still be able to do some growing in the process. the key for your cut...much more important than drugs, is diet. get that dialed in and you'll do well.
        as far as drugs for cutting go, the main thing we want to do is keep you as anabolic as possible while you enter this controlled catoboilc phase. we want to minimize muscle loss. second, we can throw something into the program to help in an aesthetic fashion to help with the more dramatic, hard vascular look.
        ok, so lets look at test prop. it works fast, hits hard and it doesn't build up like it's long acting brothers and therefore you deal with estrogen. down sides are very frequent injects that are often very painful. i follow the mind set of using a long acting test with an AI to control estrogen. injections are less frequent and estrogen is controled with the AI. the estrogen control is key in your cutting phase. you dont want to stomp it all out, but we do want to keep it under control. my advice would be to use test e again.

tren is an intense drug, but it isn't the be all, end all to dieting. in my opinion, the side effects i get from it are not worth the gains it gives me. i got more shreaded without tren this last contest than ever before(see avatar pic) and i may never use it again. like i said before, it comes down to diet...diet and cardio. there are a whole other host of drugs that would do well. keep in mind, you dont need them. the test alone will take you to 95% of your potential but if you want to take it a little further, you could add in winny or MHN and get there. you could add in winny for the last 6 wks at 50mg MHN for the last 6 wks at 20mg.

so the program i would suggest would look something like

1-12
        test e 500mg EW
        adex .5mg EOD
        6-12
        winny 50mg ED OR MHN 20mg ED

Originally posted by LiftBrah View Post
        Hi, great thread. A few months back I ran my first cycle, Test E for 12 weeks, with D-Bol included in the first four weeks, nolva/clomid for PCT. Cycle went great, I'm currently around 206 at an estimated 14/15% bodyfat. I've been researching my second cycle, which I'd like to start running around April.

I'm looking for suggestions for a cutting cycle, I see many suggestions for Test P/Tren, but this is only my second cycle, and most say to hold off on the Tren, unless some of you say otherwise. So I was wondering what might stack well for a cut cycle? I usually cut around 2500 calories and doing cardio 3-4 times a week, but I'd like to keep as much size as I can.

206lbs
        24 yrs old
        6'0
        3.5 years lifting seriously
        One previous cycle (Test E, D-Bol)
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hey sam,it me again.had some more questions for ya if you wouldnt mind.did what you said and did alot of reading and homework on the site,which has been helpful.and i was wondering after reading what you and big blue were disscussing if i havent ever used test before,that i should just do a 12 week cycle of it alone with no other aas in it?as we discussed earlier i was planing on using tren with the cycle,as i had used tren before,but not test.thanks

Comment

well chongo, the reason to only go with test on the first cycle would be to see how you react to it. if you start out with several different drugs, you wont know whats doing what and if you get a bad side effect, it can cause problems figuring out where the problem is coming from. also, when you're new to gear, you dont need very much to get a great effect. test e at say 500mg EW is a lot of test and most users, especially guys who have only done a few cycles, should really blow up on it. tren is very powerful and a great tool to hold on to for down the road when you actually need it. JMO
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks sam.i think ill do that,ill run with test e for 12 weeks at 500mgs and see how i respond to that.

Comment

Hi Sam , I don't know if this was asked before , but have you heard of a brand name UG lab called Dragon Pharma ? I know the senior members brag about this on outlawmuscle and wonder what you and other senior members think of it . I'm Always willing to try new stuff .

Comment

hey Sam, thanks for starting this thread; it really has been helpful (at least for me) to read all the different questions cause I ended up learning on stuff I hadn't thought of asking yet haha. I got a lot of help regarding my first cycle and definitely sure about running test cyp alone now...my question was I got a similar cycle recommended to yours

12 wks
                  test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
                  adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
                  20mg ED for wk 15-17

to..

12 weeks
                  Cypionate 500 mgs a week (two 250 mg pins)
                  Arimidex .25 mgs E3D

PCT
                  Nolvadex weeks 14 and 15, 20 mgs ED
                  weeks 16 and 17 10 mgs ED
                  weeks 14-17 Armidex .25 mgs E3D

I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen so I wanted to know if you meant to run the Arimidex throughout the whole cycle? 12 weeks test, 2 weeks off and 4 weeks pct... also in the other cycle I would only need one box of nolvadex but they say to take the Arimidex in weeks 14-17 - and last question, .25 E3D? isnt that too little?

thanks for all the help.

Comment

I know this is for sam but I would not run adex past week 14

Comment

• i have been swamped with emails guys. i'll get to these ?'s later today. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by slicedndiced View Post
                        Hi Sam , I don't know if this was asked before , but have you heard of a brand name UG lab called Dragon Pharma ? I know the senior members brag about this on outlawmuscle and wonder what you and other senior members think of it . I'm Always willing to try new stuff .
                        i'll be honest, once i found myself having great results with GP gear, i stopped shopping around with other brands. it's not worth risking it to me. if there comes a time that GP doesn't have a product i'm interested in, i'll shop around, but that time hasn't come as of yet. becasue of that, i dont have much experience with many of the UGLs coming out recently

Comment

• yea, i would cut the adex out when i started the pct drugs. from what i've read, at that point, the adex may hinder your recovery. you'll be protected by the nolvadex so you won't have to worry about getting gyno from that point and you wont have a ton of estrogen in your system because you've been controling it all along.

as far as dose, you can start with .25mg EOD if you want. i think .25 E3D is going to be too little. but then you can adjust from there. in a situation like this, i would rather start just a little too high, and lower it, than not have had enough to begin with. everyone has a different sensitivity to the aromatase enzyme. that could be why some guys never get gyno and some get gyno just looking at a bottle of test. keep in mind too, that although we dont want to kill all estrogen, a good dose of adex is going to keep a higher amount of test in your body because less will concert to estrogen

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
                          hey Sam, thanks for starting this thread; it really has been helpful (at least for me) to read all the different questions cause I ended up learning on stuff I hadn't thought of asking yet haha. I got a lot of help regarding my first cycle and definitely sure about running test cyp alone now...my question was I got a similar cycle recommended to yours

12 wks
                          test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
                          adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
                          20mg ED for wk 15-17

to..

12 weeks
                          Cypionate 500 mgs a week (two 250 mg pins)
                          Arimidex .25 mgs E3D

PCT
                          Nolvadex weeks 14 and 15, 20 mgs ED
                          weeks 16 and 17 10 mgs ED
                          weeks 14-17 Armidex .25 mgs E3D

I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen so I wanted to know if you meant to run the Arimidex throughout the whole cycle? 12 weeks test, 2 weeks off and 4 weeks pct... also in the other cycle I would only need one box of nolvadex but they say to take the Arimidex in weeks 14-17 - and last question, .25 E3D? isnt that too little?

thanks for all the help.

Comment

• i will be running bulking cycle after 2 weeks,would be something like that:

week 1 - 10 1500mg testosterone enathate
                            week 1-6 100mg anadrol
                            week 6-10 10-15 iu slin split on 2 doses
                            running atm 4iu a day hgh hyge one time in the morning and one time after training,will bump up to 8iu 3x time a day

got 2 questions:should i put t3,and what dose and when i should start it ? second question is: i want to keep low bf% what should i do and use ?

i will be doing cardio etc, i was thinking of 2 days on clen 2 days on ephedrine,or just put some l-carnitine and fat burner? any ideas? ,also i would be on 5 days high carbs 2 days zero carbs
                            IMTH
                            Last edited by IMTH; 02-17-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• IMTH, let me ask you a couple questions. what kind of cycle expereince do you have? what is your height, weight, BF%. thanks.

Comment

• ok IMTH, i think i might have a couple thoughts on your cycle when you get back to me with your stats, but as far as your diet plan, i'm not so sure about that. if you are going to bulk up, commit to bulking up. don't eat a bulking diet one day and cut your carbs the next. don't cycle carbs and dont try to use fat burners. all the fat burners are going to do is reduce the number of calories that could have been used for muscle growth. the key to staying lean while bulking is eating clean. eat lots of clean foods. stay away from the junk and watch your progrss. adjust as you go. try to push as much clean food into your body as you can. if you're eating 2 grams of protein, from good clean animal sources, coupled with clean carbs like oats, rice, sweet potato, you should be able to put on a ton of weight without getting overly fat. no matter what you do, you are going to gain a little fat. thats just the way it is. you can't take a drug to look ripped during the bulking phase. if you look ripped and see striations in your pecs, delts, ect during a heavy bulking phase, you probably aren't eating enough and i bet you aren't growing well. this doesn't mean you have to have a gut and look like a slob. just a little soft

Comment

Working...
                                X