This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Steelworker1;[/QUOTE]
    iis this a cutter or a bulker? if its a cutter, why not drop the dbol and run the winny in the end as outlined in plan one. if its a bulker, use the dbol for first 6 wks and no winny. winny can ruin a good bulker..you're already dry from the tren. add winny and you put your joints at risk with all the strength you'll have.

couple more things. your chance of suffering side effects will go down dramatically the more often you inject. tren ace is most commonly injected EOD to ED. i've personally found that ED injections work best. if you wanted to keep your dose just about where it is, you could do about 75mg EOD. when going to an EOD protocal, i typically split my test e up too, just to keep volume stable. not that you really need to. i just find it easier to keep track of.

also, i can't really comment on your PCT. i'm very leary of OTC products being used to recover from steroids and dont have a lot of research under my belt on them. so, work with me here...from what i understand, formestane, which appears to be part of formaStanzol. the way i understand it, form is a good AI but not great for upregulating HPTA. what is the stanzol portion of this product? sounds like an anabolic to me. do one of these other products help with HPTA? and is there research to back that up?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
      Hi sam i wanted to take Dianabol for 4 weeks 30mg everyday if im worried about gyno or going bald would u reccomend arimidex at .5 every other day?or wat would u suggest im a cautious type of person.
      dbol is one of the worst AAS for hair loss and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. really most AAS can effect your hair. if you're prone, it'll speed up what would have happened in time. if you aren't prone, you may never have a problem. dbol is also about the worst steroid out there for gyno. the problem is, a lot of the benefit of dbol is to quickly add water weight which helps strength. estrogen plays a large role in this process. estrogen is also what causes gyno. if you cut a lot of the estrogen conversion, you wont have to worry as much about gyno but you wont get as much benefit either.

really, dbol is meant to be used to kickstart a longer cycle. you should be looking at a test cycle, which i have outlined in the second post in this thread. if you want to protect your hair, you can run propecia or other dht blocker with it. you can also use a low dose AI to protect your self from gyno. i've outlined that in my test cycle on page 1 post 2.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• steel worker, i did see this study on rats using Bulbine natalensis, found in Phytoserms 347

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18710410

if you do run your PCT in this fashion you'll have to let me know how it goes.

Comment

• Hey Sam can you please look over this cycle and give input on what you think. What do you think about running Tren-E at 500mg wk for 15 weeks, using HCG for 18 wks etc. Thanks

750mg Test-E wks 1-16
          Tren-E either 375wk for 13 weeks or 500wk for 15 weeks not sure yet some input from you Sam would be great
          Arimidex 0.5 eod
          HCG 500 x 2 week 1-18
          Prami .25 mg ed during use of Tren

PCT:
          Clomid and Novadex

This will be my 6th cycle I have ran Tren-E before at 250 wk for 10 weeks and I ran Tri-Tren at 450mg wk for 10 weeks in previous cycles and loved it had minimal sides.
          football09
          Last edited by football09; 04-21-2011, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• Hey Sam looking for your opinion on this! I am starting my PCT for a simple 500mg/wk of test cycle. While I was on cycle I rang HCG at 500iu/wk and adex at .5 EOD. So, what I quickly found out is that the Adex at that amount completely shut my estro down. By the time I caught it and found a dose that worked for me my cycle was over. found that about .25 a week worked great.

My question is I am planing on using Nova ED 40/20/20/20 and Aromasin 25mg eod/25eod/25eod/12.5eod but I am wondering if I should even take the Aromasin? My joints are just now stating to feel better! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

• Hello Sam, very interesting thread here.

This is my second cycle here.

Wk 1-12 Test E 250 mgs. Mon.+Thur.... Stane 12.5 Every 3 days
              HCG 2-12 250 IU's Every 3 days... 1000 iu ED 4 days from PCT
              PCT: Torem 50/50/50/50/50 and if needed Clomid 50/50/50/50/50

With myself looking primarily to cut. My question is, what do you think would be the best compound to stack with?

Thankyou

Comment

• soon is time for a cutting cycle,i was thinking of test prop,tren a,masteron,8iu HGH, anything else i could add? primabolan,boldenone? or just go with my first choice ? also i hear some pro's use anadrol in a cutting cycle is that true and why they do it ?
                IMTH
                Last edited by IMTH; 04-23-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• hey guys, sorry it've been a few days behind here. this last wk really kicked my ass. thank you for your patience

i feel that if i'm getting good results from a certain dose than i'll continue using that dose. if not, i might move it up a little. if you responded well off of 450 tri-tren and experienced good gains with minor side effects than i dont see 500 tren e being a huge jump. you're getting more long ester here so you'l' have more build up over time, but personally, for me, tren side effects come more from the rising/falling hormone levels. when it's stable, i get more used to it. everything else looks good.

Originally posted by football09 View Post
                  Hey Sam can you please look over this cycle and give input on what you think. What do you think about running Tren-E at 500mg wk for 15 weeks, using HCG for 18 wks etc. Thanks

750mg Test-E wks 1-16
                  Tren-E either 375wk for 13 weeks or 500wk for 15 weeks not sure yet some input from you Sam would be great
                  Arimidex 0.5 eod
                  HCG 500 x 2 week 1-18
                  Prami .25 mg ed during use of Tren

PCT:
                  Clomid and Novadex

This will be my 6th cycle I have ran Tren-E before at 250 wk for 10 weeks and I ran Tri-Tren at 450mg wk for 10 weeks in previous cycles and loved it had minimal sides.

Comment

• thats too bad about the estrogen. i think we've all done the same thing at some point. live and learn. everyone has a differnt level of sensitivity. it shouldn't hurt to still run your aromasin. since your estrgen isn't out of control, maybe just 12.5 ED would be enough...hard to tell without blood work but thats what i would probably do.

Originally posted by serk_237 View Post
                    Hey Sam looking for your opinion on this! I am starting my PCT for a simple 500mg/wk of test cycle. While I was on cycle I rang HCG at 500iu/wk and adex at .5 EOD. So, what I quickly found out is that the Adex at that amount completely shut my estro down. By the time I caught it and found a dose that worked for me my cycle was over. found that about .25 a week worked great.

My question is I am planing on using Nova ED 40/20/20/20 and Aromasin 25mg eod/25eod/25eod/12.5eod but I am wondering if I should even take the Aromasin? My joints are just now stating to feel better! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

• make sure you keep your antiestrogen high enough. not sure about aromisin dosing on a cut. it something i'm reseaching for myself now, as i've always used adex, but you want to keep your estrogen on the lower side while cutting to help with fat loss. as far as a cutting agent...you have a lot of options. i personally dont like tren. you could throw in some oral winny for the last 6 wks at 50mg. dries you out and makes you more vascular. or look into masteron prop. it's a great drug, IMO. hardens me up nicely and gives a grainy look. you could do 6-8 wks at 100mg EOD. the winny would be cheaper and you could keep your 2x a wk injections vs going EOD.

Originally posted by deckard View Post
                      Hello Sam, very interesting thread here.

This is my second cycle here.

Wk 1-12 Test E 250 mgs. Mon.+Thur.... Stane 12.5 Every 3 days
                      HCG 2-12 250 IU's Every 3 days... 1000 iu ED 4 days from PCT
                      PCT: Torem 50/50/50/50/50 and if needed Clomid 50/50/50/50/50

With myself looking primarily to cut. My question is, what do you think would be the best compound to stack with?

Thankyou

Comment

• Originally posted by IMTH View Post
                        soon is time for a cutting cycle,i was thinking of test prop,tren a,masteron,8iu HGH, anything else i could add? primabolan,boldenone? or just go with my first choice ? also i hear some pro's use anadrol in a cutting cycle is that true and why they do it ?
                        i think prop/tren/mast is a wining combo. really all you need to look stupid shreaded on the right diet/cardio plan. 8iu gh? you can get good fat loss results with 3-4IU IMO. i'd also consider t3. if you're interested in how i like to run it, search for a thread i made called "my take on t3".

Comment

• Thank you very much Sam

Comment

• hey Sam, I'm going on to my second week of test c and I had a couple of questions.

to keep it short and simple, I read previous post by a member and I was wondering the same thing, how can you tell how much adex is enough for you (signs)? I started taking .5 Adex E3D at the first week but I realized my nips were a little itchy and this may sound funny but I can tell what's going on in my body through my sex drive....after some days of shooting my first or second test I was slowly loosing a little sex drive (guessing that's the test into estrogen) so I bumped to .5 adex eod and I feel fine. this week I started taking adex .5 e3d and still felt good....is this cause of the first shots and how can I know what's good....itchy nips day = take some adex?!???

and this I mentioned to another member...my first two shots, I grabbed as much as I could of my skin (gluts) and shot, he explained to me to relax dont grab anything stick the pin cause you gotta be careful shooting into fat and not the muscle so I was a little worried cause it can create an abscess (dont have one, just a tiny bump I feel when I press after my second shot same area....). never the less, I found this on the internet (http://www.askthedoctor.com/index.ph...injection.html) it says test still moves but you MAY develop an abscess...

how can you tell if you shot into fat?

Comment

• ok, here are some step by step pics as to how to inject http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm with AAS, you need to inject deep into the muscle, in the right area of the muscle. for the glute, it is the outer, upper 1/4 of the glute. you'll see in the pics. your friend is right. you dont want to grab fat. you need to go though the fat and all the way into the muscle. in the 'steroid learning center', i also posted an article i wrote about safe injection technique. please read that too. you want to have as much info as possible. the last thing you want is an abscess.

ok, i'm going to assume you're running test cyp only? what dose? if it's about 500mg, you dont need much adex at all. at 2 wks in, running test cyp only, your gear has not even kicked in yet so your itchy nips are probably only in your head. its easy to get paranoid. your lower sex drive is because you are supressing too much estrogen with the adex. if you dont have enough estrogen, your sex drive will shut down. this is a sign you're taking too much, espeically since your gear hasn't kicked in yet. at about wk 4, you should see some added weight and feel the effects of your gear.

Comment

• Great Thread same just read every post. So here comes the obligatory question;

41, 6'2", 258 (down from 268) ran 6-8 cycles in my mid-late 20's but ready to pickup the baton again.
                                looking @ 12 week cycle -GOAL - I am really just looking to Speed up Recovery + Feeling Good, not Mass or Cutting - (although I should gain some nice lean mass).

1-12 500 mg Test-Cyp - (250mg Mon, 250 mg Thur) -(I have always include Cyp love it + it works great for me Fast).
                                1-8 20 mg A-bol ED (poss bump up to 30 or more)

HCG 200iu 2x wk (i added HCG cuz I'm Old)
                                Fincar 1.25 mg ED
                                Armidex .25mg ED

PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50

Sam, any thoughts, feelings and suggestions welcome.
                                ODB
                                Last edited by ODB; 04-27-2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: changed my mind
                                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X