X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good...

Comment

• Well said SAM... Alot of guys think you can slap on tons of muscle with out a ounce of fat.. Not true at all...

Comment

• height -177cm
        weight -96kg
        bf:12-14%
        cycle # ? hard to tell

ok sam i will listen to u,do i keep the cardio also since it burn calories? or just leave it ?

Comment

• i have a very active job and am gifted/cursed with a fast metobolism. i don't do much cardio in the off season and i still stay fairly lean. maybe 8%. the only time i really get into it is when i need to increase my appetite. if you tend to get fat, it would not hurt to do 30 minutes of slow steady state cardio post training a few times a wk. u

not sure what kid of experince you've had with running test, but for me, 1500mg is closer to twice what i use. i would much rather use less test and add an anabolic. i found that using less test and instead adding a second compound, i can still get your total mg's up without dealing with the sides of 1500mg of test. the less hairy my back is, the better, lol. just throwing it out there...

Originally posted by IMTH View Post
          height -177cm
          weight -96kg
          bf:12-14%
          cycle # ? hard to tell

ok sam i will listen to u,do i keep the cardio also since it burn calories? or just leave it ?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Sam, I am 63, am on my second cycle, and my bloodwork was done before the start of this cycle. After this cycle is done (Te 250 X2/week) and after the PCT, (Yes, I do that) I am considering going on HGH with my next cycle (same as this one plus Deca). I read all that I can find, and you are one of the experts. Do you suggest HGH? What dosage would you recommend? As a side note, I find as I get older it becomes more and more difficult to take in enough calories.
            Thank you for your time.
            at 63, as long as you don't have a history of cancer, i believe that HGH could only help you. around age 30-35, we slowly begin producing less and less natural hgh. as time goes on, we see the effects. our skin losing it's elasticity. we start to see wrinkles. these are just the signs we can see on the surface. our recovery time slows down between workouts. our hair becomes more brittle. we gain more BF. these are signs of lower GH levels and it is natural. but i say FUCK nature, lol. if you can afford to, supplementing with 2 to 3 IU's of good gh will inprove your overall health. if you can, i would stay on it indefinitely. you can use more for a more anabolic effect, but especially at 63, a replacement dose would probably do you a lot of good.

on a side note, as far as coming off of AAS for pct, you've had your levels checked. what did they come out at? remember that "normal" for your age is still low. the older we get, the lower normal becomes. when we're 90, normal is almost no test at all. if you were on HRT, a good endo would keep you at "optimal" test levels, which would be restoring you to youthful levels.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• question sam?
              i read you took tne before, what can you tell me about the smell.
              i made a shot last night, spilled some (verry thin) and cant get rid off the smell from my hands and kitchen counter.
              is this normal that its a penatrating horrible smell?

Comment

• some people are saying u can take slin and hgh in same time some says u should split them,what do u think sam ? and if i can take them in same time:lets say- post workout can i mix em in one syringe

and one more question:t3,when i should start it ? and what dose
                IMTH
                Last edited by IMTH; 02-20-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• just a litlle update to explaine how bad this smell is.
                  we went away today and when we came home the whole appartment smelled like it.
                  its a verry penatrating smell.
                  i stopped the vial in a tuppeware box and cleaned everything i came in contact with with bleech.
                  is this normal with tne or do i have to contact naps?

Comment

• First cycle

Sam,

A co-worker has suggested that I go with Anavar and Anavar alone for my first cycle. He has quite a bit of experience but all the research i've done so far tells me that Anavar while a quality product will produce little results used by itself. I'm not looking for huge mass gains. Some strength gains, hardening and a little size increase is all I'm after (for right now). Any advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMTH View Post
                      some people are saying u can take slin and hgh in same time some says u should split them,what do u think sam ? and if i can take them in same time:lets say- post workout can i mix em in one syringe

and one more question:t3,when i should start it ? and what dose
                      i only take my gh when my insulin is low because my main goal is to control bodyfat. i do know that many people do take it at close to the same time as insulin when using larger doses,like 8IU, but i dont personally have experience with that. from what i understand, it does work well for gains. keep in mind that GH can make you hypo, especially at larger doses. compound that with insulin use and you'll need to watch yourself closely as you see how you respond.

speaking of insulin, i started using it preworkout now and am seeing better results than i did post workout. 1hr before training, i complete a protein/carb meal. 30 minutes before training, i'm taking igf-1. 5-10minutes late, 10IU's humilin. strart traing about 20-25 minutes after that. while training, i consome water mixed with waxie maize/creatine/bcaa/dextrose. my weight has gone up well with this combo. about 6 lbs in 5 wks. i'm only using 3.3 IU's of gh and take that first thing in the moring.

Comment

• also, about the t3, if you use it for this bulking program, keep it very very low or you'll burn all your calories up. 12.5 to 25mcg. with high doses of gh, we just want to replace what is being supressed by the gh. i would start with the 12.5 after a few wks in

Comment

• Originally posted by mmamax View Post
                          question sam?
                          i read you took tne before, what can you tell me about the smell.
                          i made a shot last night, spilled some (verry thin) and cant get rid off the smell from my hands and kitchen counter.
                          is this normal that its a penatrating horrible smell?
                          haha. sorry to laugh at your expense, but i know the exact smell you're talking about. out of the entire GP line, it is specific to only the TNE. i honestly have no clue what solvent it is, but yes, i know that smell very well it is very specific, but not something i can put my finger on. after injecting, i use an empty coffee can to dispose of my used pins. after a wk or so up GP TNE, every time i'd crack the lid open on the can, a huge built up blast of that oder would come pouring out.

did the smell come out of the house yet?

Comment

• wanting to only grow a little doens't compute to me. i learned early on that i have to do everything i can in this sport to gain a few lbs at a time. if i only wanted to gain a little, i probably wouldn't get too far at all. ...just the way my logic works now.

for a first cycle, i outlined my suggestion in the second post of this thread.

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                            Sam,

A co-worker has suggested that I go with Anavar and Anavar alone for my first cycle. He has quite a bit of experience but all the research i've done so far tells me that Anavar while a quality product will produce little results used by itself. I'm not looking for huge mass gains. Some strength gains, hardening and a little size increase is all I'm after (for right now). Any advice?

Comment

• you know, i really should add, you can grow using just anavar. it's not that the cycle wouldn't work. it is a good drug and has it's place. it's just my opinion that it isn't ideal for a standalone for males.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              wanting to only grow a little doens't compute to me. i learned early on that i have to do everything i can in this sport to gain a few lbs at a time. if i only wanted to gain a little, i probably wouldn't get too far at all. ...just the way my logic works now.

for a first cycle, i outlined my suggestion in the second post of this thread.

Comment

• observing ask sam thread, I just finished first cycle test only used prop test because I wanted to see quicker results from test wanted to run short cycle and didn't want alot of water retention I believe the gains I made are pretty solid up 12lbs. cut about 1.5%bf real clean diet but increaded intake more protein, fat , carbs ect. mostly achieved from animal source and brown rice Training i decreased cardio tried to mostly lift heavy
                                cycle was 125mgs.test eod for 6wks

Comment

Working...
                                X