X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry i didnt get back any sooner here. i actually read this one a few times and havent exactly known what i wanted to say or how i wanted to say it. the thing is, i'm not a huge believer in using your first AAS cycle as a cutter. with all the benefits of massive growth from your your first cycle, i just feel like its a waste to start out AAS in a calorie restricted state

as far as dbol, it isnt a great cutting drug. it leads to a lot more estrogen retention than other compounds.

as far as the difference between a dbol test vs dbol winny cycle, it would really come down to diet.

Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
    Sam while browsing this thread I came across a question that I think you didn't answer, it is post #178, on page 18, Can you please answer that? I think it would help newbies like me , Thanks!
    "Sam,

Trying to decide my first cycle. Either:
    500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
    40mg GP Dbol - 1-4 weeks

or
    500mg GP Test E - 1-10 weeks
    Winnie - 1-4 weeks, 2 week break, then last 7-10 weeks (not sure on the dosage).

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'11, 201 lbs, roughly 13% body fat, competitive powerlifter for last 12 years. I decided to stop powerlifting and drop my body fat % for summer. I was at roughly 20% when I started my summer diet, now i'm in week 6 of 12(High protein, only 1 complex carb source as a preworkout meal, medium amount of fiberous carbs). My goal is to have visible defined abs (less than 10% BF), while keeping the rest of my definition and (maybe) increasing size. I currently do 20-30 min medium intensity cardio or dumbell circuits every morning, and weight training 6 times a week in the evenings.

Since this was my first cycle, I went with the basic Dbol and Test. But after doing a lot of researching on Dbol, i'm concerned about the water retention and bloating issue. Is that going to be counteractive to both the diet I am using and my BF % goals? Or with my diet and cardio/workouts, am I even going to even see water retention? Would taking Win be a better alternative? If so, what would be a good dosage for a first time user, assuming the weekly split I had assigned (as both a starter and a finsher), and what is the PCT for that cycle?

and a more general question, what would you say is the overal difference (in terms of growth and physical apperance) between a basic dbol/test cycle and a win/test cycle?

Thanks in advance!"
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hey sam! Wanted your advice again! Currently have 20ml of tren e, and 30ml of test e. This will be the 3rd cycle I've used test and was curious if i should start uping the dose from 500 a week to 750 a week? My plan was to run weeks 1-5 test 500 and then from week 5-10 run it @ 750 and then weeks 10-13 bring it back down to 500...and throw in the tren at week @ week 5-13 @ 400mg a week...wanted your opion.im 6'2 , 250, @ 15% bf

Comment

• hey bro, if your previous cycles were test only, and this time around you're adding 400mg of tren, there is nooooo need to up your test. the tren is going to push your androgen levels pretty high. if you used 750mg test this time around combined with 400mg tren, your total hormones are going to be at close to a gram, doubling your previous cycles, assuming you ran them at 500mg. not to mention, IMO mg for mg, tren is way stronger than test IMO. stay with 500mg this time around. adding in a new compound is going to dramatically alter your results. save the higer dose test for down the road

Originally posted by chongo View Post
        Hey sam! Wanted your advice again! Currently have 20ml of tren e, and 30ml of test e. This will be the 3rd cycle I've used test and was curious if i should start uping the dose from 500 a week to 750 a week? My plan was to run weeks 1-5 test 500 and then from week 5-10 run it @ 750 and then weeks 10-13 bring it back down to 500...and throw in the tren at week @ week 5-13 @ 400mg a week...wanted your opion.im 6'2 , 250, @ 15% bf
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks Sam !

Comment

• You think i'll be ok running the cycle 15 weeks with the test and adding the tren in the last 8 or should i cut the cycle length down to 12 weeks?

Comment

• it depends on how your recovery is. if you have a hard time recovering from your cycles, a longer cycle is only going to make it that much harder to reset your natural test levels. on the note of recovery, tren can make recovering much harder than test only. you might want to consider adding in a little HCG around 250-500IU E3D or so

Comment

• Sam,

For my second cycle, I am thinking of running a cutting cycle later this summer or early fall. I was thinking maybe:
                - test (cyp or e?, what do you think?)
                - Masteron,
                - clen, and
                - adex.

Sounds like a good mix to you?

What dose and Combination do you recommend? How many weeks (12 maybe)?
                Never used Masteron or clen before, only test and adex for my first cycle.
                Also, what for PCT, is nolva only for 3-4 weeks ok?
                Thanks!!

Comment

• what was your test dose for the first cycle? how much adex did you use?

Sam,

For my second cycle, I am thinking of running a cutting cycle later this summer or early fall. I was thinking maybe:
                  - test (cyp or e?, what do you think?)
                  - Masteron,
                  - clen, and
                  - adex.

Sounds like a good mix to you?

What dose and Combination do you recommend? How many weeks (12 maybe)?
                  Never used Masteron or clen before, only test and adex for my first cycle.
                  Also, what for PCT, is nolva only for 3-4 weeks ok?
                  Thanks!!

Comment

• First cycle was 12 weeks.
                    Test cyp 1cc every Monday and Thursday (week1-12)
                    Adex .5 mg EOD
                    PCT: Nolva week14: 40 mg, week 15-17: 20 mg.

Thanks Sam

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    what was your test dose for the first cycle? how much adex did you use?

Comment

• ok bro, in that case, if you want to use masteron in this cycle, i would go something like this...

wks 1-12
                      Test E 500mg EW
                      adex .5mgEOD...if you feel you're still retaining too much water, you can up it to .5mg ED while cutting

5-12
                      masteron p 100mg EOD

because the masteron is injected EOD, i would personally probably break my test e down into EOD shots so that every time i inject, i'm doing the same thing instead of doing 2cc one day and 1 cc the next time. you can simple inlect 1cc materon and .5cc test on every shot and you'll be good...you dont have to do it that way. its just what i do to keep everything simple. make sure you're rotating your sites

First cycle was 12 weeks.
                      Test cyp 1cc every Monday and Thursday (week1-12)
                      Adex .5 mg EOD
                      PCT: Nolva week14: 40 mg, week 15-17: 20 mg.

Thanks Sam

Comment

• Sounds good Sam. What about PCT though? Nolva week 14-17 would be enough?

I also heard clen can be used after being done with the cycle a part of PCT...something like 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. What your take on that?

I appreciate your help. Learned great deal on This thread

ok bro, in that case, if you want to use masteron in this cycle, i would go something like this...

wks 1-12
                        Test E 500mg EW
                        adex .5mgEOD...if you feel you're still retaining too much water, you can up it to .5mg ED while cutting

5-12
                        masteron p 100mg EOD

because the masteron is injected EOD, i would personally probably break my test e down into EOD shots so that every time i inject, i'm doing the same thing instead of doing 2cc one day and 1 cc the next time. you can simple inlect 1cc materon and .5cc test on every shot and you'll be good...you dont have to do it that way. its just what i do to keep everything simple. make sure you're rotating your sites

Comment

• the idea of using clen in PCT is that based off some animal studies, it had shown to produce an anti catabolic effect. the idea of using it post cycle, is that we can slow muscle loss. people who practice this will use 40mcg for about 4 wks straight. the 2 wk on/2 wk off school of thinking has to do more with using clen for fat loss and letting the receptors get resensitized. on a side note, i personally dont subscribe to using clen in that way. this is a whole other conversation, but i have gotten an amazing effect by just slowly ramping up my clen dose over about a 12 wk duration, starting at 20-40mcg and going up by 20mcg every wk or 2. never going beyond 120mcg

personally, i wouldnt use it in PCT, but if you're cutting i would certainly use it in my cycle, as i described above

Sounds good Sam. What about PCT though? Nolva week 14-17 would be enough?

I also heard clen can be used after being done with the cycle a part of PCT...something like 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. What your take on that?

I appreciate your help. Learned great deal on This thread

Comment

• I see, I would prolly do that.

Final question: Should I add Clomid to Nolva for PCT (weeks 14-17) to be 100% safe? or Nolva alone would be sufficient?

the idea of using clen in PCT is that based off some animal studies, it had shown to produce an anti catabolic effect. the idea of using it post cycle, is that we can slow muscle loss. people who practice this will use 40mcg for about 4 wks straight. the 2 wk on/2 wk off school of thinking has to do more with using clen for fat loss and letting the receptors get resensitized. on a side note, i personally dont subscribe to using clen in that way. this is a whole other conversation, but i have gotten an amazing effect by just slowly ramping up my clen dose over about a 12 wk duration, starting at 20-40mcg and going up by 20mcg every wk or 2. never going beyond 120mcg

personally, i wouldnt use it in PCT, but if you're cutting i would certainly use it in my cycle, as i described above

Comment

• Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
                              I see, I would prolly do that.

Final question: Should I add Clomid to Nolva for PCT (weeks 14-17) to be 100% safe? or Nolva alone would be sufficient?
                              IMO, both work very similar for our needs. if you wanted to put more into your recovery, add in HCG, 250IU 2x a wk through the cycle

Comment

• Thanks Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X