X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if your concern is with liver issues, you should stay away from orals to begin with bro...or dramatically limit their use. ideally, your cycle should be based around test. start with somewhere around 375mg to 500mg ED long acting test for 10-12 wks. you'll see a lot better gains than 4 wks of dbol and your liver will be in much better shape. THEN, if you want to use dbol, add it to your test cycle. using it addition, you'll be able to dramatically reduce the dbol dose and still get a good effect. instead of 40mg, add 20-25mg to your test cycle and you'll be golden.

you can take a product like milk thistle to help your liver. there are also other products out there that would be of benefit. they will help, but they aren't game changers. if you take enough 17aa steroids, with or without liver protection, you'll still have liver issues to contend with

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
    Hi Sam,
    I am about to start my new cycle and I was a little concerned about my liver. My last cycle elevated my liver enzyme values and I had to wait about 5 months for them to return back to normal. I did not use any liver support and I was dealing with some very toxic orals (NOT smart). For my new cycle, I am going to jump start with dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mgs ED. What liver products would you suggest for during and after my cycle. I know about a lot of products but I just want to know which ones work best.
    Thank you!!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      if your concern is with liver issues, you should stay away from orals to begin with bro...or dramatically limit their use. ideally, your cycle should be based around test. start with somewhere around 375mg to 500mg ED long acting test for 10-12 wks. you'll see a lot better gains than 4 wks of dbol and your liver will be in much better shape. THEN, if you want to use dbol, add it to your test cycle. using it addition, you'll be able to dramatically reduce the dbol dose and still get a good effect. instead of 40mg, add 20-25mg to your test cycle and you'll be golden.

you can take a product like milk thistle to help your liver. there are also other products out there that would be of benefit. they will help, but they aren't game changers. if you take enough 17aa steroids, with or without liver protection, you'll still have liver issues to contend with
      Thank you Sam! I just wanted to take the dbol for about 2-3weeks when I first inject, until my tren and sust kick in.
      Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

• Alright sam i know your competition is coming up and you have put in a lot of hard work and I wish you luck. My question for you is you normally switch up your weight routines every two or three weeks but what about your cardio workouts? I mean I try and do the elliptical, walking, rowing, biking, and I try and mix it up. By mixing and matching these (plus adding in swimming soon) is that going to stay effective for 6 more weeks? Im on a t3/clen/ephedrine hcl cycle and doing cardio in the am and lifting in the pm. Should I switch that up too? Thanks Sam

Comment

• You only have to manipulate one variable at a time in a workout. While coming up with an entire new workout routine every 4-6 weeks (thats about how long it takes your body to accommodate), you only need to truly change one variable. The variables being Time, Intensity, Weight, Reps, Sets, Incline, Run speed, etc. I'm sure you get where i'm going. Just adding weight to your routine is going to throw your bodies adaptation off. Now i'm sure sam has more knowledge than i do in Bodybuilding, i've been training people for quite some time. The flaw that people make is that they choose too many variables at once to manipulate, and instead of making greater strides, they find themselves back at square one, learning exercises all over.

Put it this way, if you can talk to someone as you are working out, you need to manipulate variables. Make your workout hard, no matter what it is. If it's cardio you are worried about, use incline, or use more resistance, or change the intensity of the time you do your cardio. Changing a variable in your workout will help you see more results. Its that easy. Challenge your body, and keep growing my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
            You only have to manipulate one variable at a time in a workout. While coming up with an entire new workout routine every 4-6 weeks (thats about how long it takes your body to accommodate), you only need to truly change one variable. The variables being Time, Intensity, Weight, Reps, Sets, Incline, Run speed, etc. I'm sure you get where i'm going. Just adding weight to your routine is going to throw your bodies adaptation off. Now i'm sure sam has more knowledge than i do in Bodybuilding, i've been training people for quite some time. The flaw that people make is that they choose too many variables at once to manipulate, and instead of making greater strides, they find themselves back at square one, learning exercises all over.

Put it this way, if you can talk to someone as you are working out, you need to manipulate variables. Make your workout hard, no matter what it is. If it's cardio you are worried about, use incline, or use more resistance, or change the intensity of the time you do your cardio. Changing a variable in your workout will help you see more results. Its that easy. Challenge your body, and keep growing my friend.
            Thanks sager great post. I guess I just don't want to stall out especially while running this stuff. I try and just make sure I get a 45 min hard workout weights or cardio. So far with just the t3 (didnt start the clen or e hcl yet) I have noticed a big difference.I also am trying to vary my cals and where I get them from day to day because I am trying to eat mostly protein to conserve muscle.

Comment

• You cutting? If so, cram more intense cardio in with HIIT (High intensity interval training), i do 20 minutes of this and i'm absolutely depleted. i do 85% of my max heart rate for 2 minutes, then down to 60% for 2 minutes, i keep cycling this for 20-30 minutes. Its absolutely great cardio. Don't focus as much on the time aspect as the intensity aspect. I know guys that spend 3 hours here in the gym, but they get next to nothing done, and i guarantee they go and brag about how they spend 3 hours at the gym. I could do their workout in 40 minutes easy, and burn 3 times the calories they do, if not more than that. To me, the variable i always manipulate for my clients is intensity. Intensity can be weight, or rep volume or amount of sets, or speed for cardio. make sure to keep a workout tracker, and track all your numbers. When off gear, make sure to incorporate a deload week as well to let your body recoup and come back even stronger. Use forced reps, drop sets, supersets, every kind of set, to make your workout as intense as you can. If your goal is bulking, of course you will take more time between sets, but still make it as intense as you can my friend.

And remember, just one variable at a time, don't make it more confusing than it has to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
                Thank you Sam! I just wanted to take the dbol for about 2-3weeks when I first inject, until my tren and sust kick in.
                ok perfect. i see now. forgive me if you said that and i missed it. the low carbs from the past few days had me in a fog lol. in this case, great. i would go as far as run it for 4 wks then. thats a good minimal amount of time. 2-3 wks wont do much. it'll take a couple wks just to see the compound's full effect. just keep the dose down and you should be ok, as long as you liver is healthy to begin with. if you do have an existing liver condition, then maybe orals arent the best bet. there are fast acting injects like GP's TNE that will kick in pretty much instantly without the strain of being an 17AA oral.

best of luck with the cycle bro!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok perfect. i see now. forgive me if you said that and i missed it. the low carbs from the past few days had me in a fog lol. in this case, great. i would go as far as run it for 4 wks then. thats a good minimal amount of time. 2-3 wks wont do much. it'll take a couple wks just to see the compound's full effect. just keep the dose down and you should be ok, as long as you liver is healthy to begin with. if you do have an existing liver condition, then maybe orals arent the best bet. there are fast acting injects like GP's TNE that will kick in pretty much instantly without the strain of being an 17AA oral.

best of luck with the cycle bro!
                  Thank I will run it for 4 weeks at a low dose Thank you for the advice Sam!!

Comment

• Hi Sam,
                    I have another quick question...if I am running a cycle for 10wks..is Nolva enough for my PCT to get my natural testosterone jumpstarted? I have the estrogen issues covered so I am concerned about jumpstarting my nat test after my cycle. I don't want to use HCG because my cycle is only for 10wks. Thank you!

Comment

• no matter how short or how long, hcg wont hurt. its just to help you keep from getting too shut down to begin with...keep your body used to producing test. outside of that, no, i cant think of anything ele that'll make your PCT substantially better than a SERM alone

Comment

no matter how short or how long, hcg wont hurt. its just to help you keep from getting too shut down to begin with...keep your body used to producing test. outside of that, no, i cant think of anything ele that'll make your PCT substantially better than a SERM alone
                        If I can't get hcg by the time my cycle ends...will Nolva hold me over enough to not lose all of my gains? or should I through in some Tribulus caps just to be safe?

Comment

• thanks, the feeling has gone away...I started taking .5 Arimidex every 2 days. did my lab results and everything came elevated by 10+.
                          dolce4
                          Last edited by dolce4; 04-17-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• I am definitely a beginner in let's say weight training. First I have to lose approximately 80 pounds to get down to around 180, but would it be ok for me to start my first cycle of test even though I don't havee years of experience under my belt and am plateauing? Also would anything help me on my cut in your opinion? Pls pm me cause I find it hard to find my post on my phone with your answers.....thank you and all help is appreciated!

Comment

• hey bro, welcome to JM. you've got some good questions. let take a look at them here and see if we can put together a plan for you. first off, no matter what you use, be it over the counter fat burners, steroids, ect, the effect you get is going to be based off your diet. diet do 95% of the work. without it, no supplement of any kind is going to do much of anything. and even if it did create moderate changes, once you stopped using the compound, you'd revert to what you were before. this may sound depressing...BUT it can also be liberating. see, what i'm telling you is that the way you look is based mainly off of diet, so if you make the right changes, you can have any physique you ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR.

so lets talk steroids. the main benefit of steroids is to build muscle. they dont burn fat to any major degree. they mainly help you build muscle. THAT IS...if you are eating enough to build muscle. in dieting down, like i am now, using steroids helps to preserve muscle while lowering carbs and fats plus doing lots of cardio. for you, there wont be much of a need for steroids yet.

even though your main goal is to lose fat for now, you can also replace that fat with muscle if you're eating the right foods at the right times. i believe that you can lose fat while building muscle no problem. in fact, the more muscle you get, the easier it'll b to lose fat. so, from here, if you want to tell me some more info, i'd be happy to help you. i would like to make sure that your diet is in order, as well as your training. from there, i can give you some suggestions on drugs that will help you with your goals. so if you want some help here, post your diet. you need to put the times of day you eat. what the portion sizes, when you train. what your training split looks like. how old you are and how tall you are. based off your post, i can guess you weigh 260, right?

if you dont already know your meal timing and portion sizes, then the first step is to keep a food journal. we can give you a few days to do that, then i'll take a look at your most average day. you have to know what you're eating now, if you want to make changes!

Originally posted by flyNhigh View Post
                              I am definitely a beginner in let's say weight training. First I have to lose approximately 80 pounds to get down to around 180, but would it be ok for me to start my first cycle of test even though I don't havee years of experience under my belt and am plateauing? Also would anything help me on my cut in your opinion? Pls pm me cause I find it hard to find my post on my phone with your answers.....thank you and all help is appreciated!

Comment

• Sam,
                                First I want to extend my gratitude for your wisdom, willingness to help and responsiveness. Your thread and the information contained in it, is the most knowledgeable, comprehensive and helpful that I've come across so again THANK YOU! I'll apologize in advance if your question was previously addressed in this thread or somewhere else but o spent a few hours searching and didn't find it so figured I'd ask.

Now to my question...

I'm 30 and have been working out more seriously for the past 2 years after about an 8 year hiatus. I'm 6'2, 190, approx 15%bf and have primarily been doing HIIT as I'm more interested in getting a stronger, leaner, more athletic body than bulking up. That said, I've been looking for something to help my workouts and physique in general and decided to start my first cycle. I picked up the side free lean gains stack from naps as I'm relatively concerned about negative side effects and thought this would be something good to test the waters with. It's a 10 week cycle with 400mg primobolan depot 2x a week and 40mg Oxandrolone/anavar daily.

My question is if you have had any experience with Primobolan, have any concerns or recommendations. It hadn't been recommended that a pct was necessary but I picked up some clomid just in case. I'll probably also do some milk thistle as I have a few drinks from time to time and figured it couldn't hurt the liver.

Does this sound like a good idea to you? Have any pointers? What are your thoughts on the clomid?

Any guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration to everyone out here seeking answers

Comment

Working...
                                X