X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam I edited my cycle adding HCG if you wouldnt mind checking it out?

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...irst-aas-cycle.

TIA!

Comment

• 5'11 190lbs 13.5% bf

hey Sam, I'm getting ready to start my second cycle...you suggested a few months back to keep it the same as the first one (test cyp 500 weekly) and add winny. You also mentioned winny really acts as a cosmetic, I was wondering if there's a different cutting agent I can add that will help me burn some fat, my first cycle I ate clean and gained about 20 lbs...this time I'll be doing the same but adding cardio 5 days a week. Also, is there anything I can use to prevent shrinking of the testes during the cycle, HCG maybe? I'll be doing lots of cardio so if add deca or dbol would that yield better results in your opinion, I'm looking to add some size but really burn some fat in the process.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gambit View Post
        Sam I edited my cycle adding HCG if you wouldnt mind checking it out?

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...irst-aas-cycle.

TIA!
        Originally posted by hackleech View Post
        i think u should start hcg about 3-4 weeks after first test injection and end it about 3-4 days before test clears
        yea, i would do something like this. probably wk 3. then at the end, i would up my last dose or two. maybe 1000IU 3-4 days befure you start pct.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• what you're describing is a "transformation cycle". no matter what gear you're taking, your results will come from your diet. being able to lose fat while gaining muscle becomes harder and harder, the leaner you get. at 13.5%, you should be fine, as long as you watch yourself closely. still it's tough. you need to feed the muscle with lots of lean low calorie protein sources like white fish, while starving the fat and using cardio to make up the deficit.read up about diet and make sure you know how to time your carbs. that will be key. as far as steroids that'll burn fat, most of them dont, and the couple that do, don't do it very well...not like dieting drugs do anyway. once again, that'll mainly come down to your diet.

considering everyting you've told me, i think a good choice of oral would be anavar. it is mild, but it is a good drug. it will get you veiny at lower BF levels and will help dramatically with strength.

if you used tesy cyp last time, you might want to consider using test e this time around. it is very similar. personally, i just dont like using the exact same test 2 cycles in a row. just me... but yea, if you ran test e and var, it might look something like this...
          1-12
          test e 500mg EW
          1-6 to 8
          anavar
          50-60mg ED
          HCG would help the testes. see the above post for more info on that...
          Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
          5'11 190lbs 13.5% bf

hey Sam, I'm getting ready to start my second cycle...you suggested a few months back to keep it the same as the first one (test cyp 500 weekly) and add winny. You also mentioned winny really acts as a cosmetic, I was wondering if there's a different cutting agent I can add that will help me burn some fat, my first cycle I ate clean and gained about 20 lbs...this time I'll be doing the same but adding cardio 5 days a week. Also, is there anything I can use to prevent shrinking of the testes during the cycle, HCG maybe? I'll be doing lots of cardio so if add deca or dbol would that yield better results in your opinion, I'm looking to add some size but really burn some fat in the process.

Thanks.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• anavar is ridiculously expensive! realized geneza products are not available anymore, have you heard any reviews about hard core or gen shi labs?
            dolce4
            Last edited by dolce4; 10-07-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Quick question for ya Sam.
              Im going to be running a cycle to try to gain about 20lbs of lean muscle over then next 8 months. I walk around at 5'9 195, and im 165 3% on stage. I wanna be 185-190 on stage by august next year. The first portion of my cycle will include. this entire time ill be running HGH as high as I can go without to serious of sides (guessing im going to get up to 10ui ed 5 on 2 off ) for 8 months.

week 1-6 test en 750mg
              week 6-12 sust 900mg
              week 1-4 50mg dbol
              week 1-12 600mg eq
              week 1-12 250mg deca (for joints)

Then PCT +4 weeks so 8 weeks later hit another cycle (Im gonna try to get as much as I can out of the HGH)
              My blood type is O so I can digest and absorb more proteins than other blood types. so currently my diet is

Meal 1 - 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs 4oz steak/ground sirloin
              Meal 2 post workout - 60g protein shake with 90 carbs
              meal 3 - 13 oz of chicken 1 1/2 cup brown rice 6oz greenbeans
              meal 4 - 13 oz of ground beef with 2 sweet potatoes (love to mix em all up to a yummy mush haha)
              meal 5 - protein shake with BCAA complex 50g protein
              only doing 5 big meals right now because i just finished a competition and my metabolism is redic so im trying to slow it down.

Would like some one elses advice on how im doing.

Comment

• Finally received my 1-t cyp...however I started an eq, deca, and test cycle. Wait for another cycle or add to stack? And if I wait, my next cycle is a cut. Is this compound good for a cut?

Comment

• i dont know your body so i cant say how you respond to food. i know for myself, i would continue to eat every 2 hrs, take advantage of my fast metabolism and eat more than before. i would take my contest diet and start by upping the carbs and eatting fattier meats like the red meats you've outlined above. i want my system to constantly be burning through the food. that way, i'm getting the most out of everything i eat. just dont eat so much that you get fat!

since i dont know your cycle history, i cant say if this is a good cycle for you. assuming your pretty experienced, then yes, i like it. i might take the dbol down a little. i find that for me, 40 or 50 mg isnt much better than 30. i usually take 30mg dbol and it works well for me. i would probably do 30mg for 6 wks. i would extend it to 16 wks to make the most of the eq. eq can take awhile to kick in and your cycle may be half over before you get much out of it. if you are experienced with bodybuilder and AAS, 20 lbs of lean stage ready muscle just isnt gonna happen. how tall are you and how long have you been competing?

Originally posted by Dwreck View Post
                  Quick question for ya Sam.
                  Im going to be running a cycle to try to gain about 20lbs of lean muscle over then next 8 months. I walk around at 5'9 195, and im 165 3% on stage. I wanna be 185-190 on stage by august next year. The first portion of my cycle will include. this entire time ill be running HGH as high as I can go without to serious of sides (guessing im going to get up to 10ui ed 5 on 2 off ) for 8 months.

week 1-6 test en 750mg
                  week 6-12 sust 900mg
                  week 1-4 50mg dbol
                  week 1-12 600mg eq
                  week 1-12 250mg deca (for joints)

Then PCT +4 weeks so 8 weeks later hit another cycle (Im gonna try to get as much as I can out of the HGH)
                  My blood type is O so I can digest and absorb more proteins than other blood types. so currently my diet is

Meal 1 - 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs 4oz steak/ground sirloin
                  Meal 2 post workout - 60g protein shake with 90 carbs
                  meal 3 - 13 oz of chicken 1 1/2 cup brown rice 6oz greenbeans
                  meal 4 - 13 oz of ground beef with 2 sweet potatoes (love to mix em all up to a yummy mush haha)
                  meal 5 - protein shake with BCAA complex 50g protein
                  only doing 5 big meals right now because i just finished a competition and my metabolism is redic so im trying to slow it down.

Would like some one elses advice on how im doing.
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 10-10-2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                    Finally received my 1-t cyp...however I started an eq, deca, and test cycle. Wait for another cycle or add to stack? And if I wait, my next cycle is a cut. Is this compound good for a cut?
                    i used it twice. first time was on a cut. i loved it. only problem with 1 t cyp is the length it takes to kick in. once it does though, i found it makes me remain full and vascular. it isnt a wicked powerful drug like deca or tren. more mild, but the quality of the muscle looks good while dieting. i also think it worked well in a bulking program. it looks like you have enough going on though. strength is good from it but because it tends to be a more moderate drug, i'd be afraid it would just get lost in the mix of your test/deca/eq program.
                    i think a good cutter would involve using something else with it that is faster acting to get the ball rolling while you wait 5 wks for the 1 test cyp to kick in. maybe an oral? maybe NPP?

Comment

• Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
                      anavar is ridiculously expensive! realized geneza products are not available anymore, have you heard any reviews about hard core or gen shi labs?
                      i've seen good reviews on gen shi labs around the net. i havent heard about harcore though. if naps carries them though, i am sure they are good. they wouldnt risk their messing up they rep by carrying poor quality gear.

as far as orals for a transformation...hmmmm, lets see. how about tbol. anything would work though with the right diet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        i used it twice. first time was on a cut. i loved it. only problem with 1 t cyp is the length it takes to kick in. once it does though, i found it makes me remain full and vascular. it isnt a wicked powerful drug like deca or tren. more mild, but the quality of the muscle looks good while dieting. i also think it worked well in a bulking program. it looks like you have enough going on though. strength is good from it but because it tends to be a more moderate drug, i'd be afraid it would just get lost in the mix of your test/deca/eq program.
                        i think a good cutter would involve using something else with it that is faster acting to get the ball rolling while you wait 5 wks for the 1 test cyp to kick in. maybe an oral? maybe NPP?
                        Cool, thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          i dont know your body so i cant say how you respond to food. i know for myself, i would continue to eat every 2 hrs, take advantage of my fast metabolism and eat more than before. i would take my contest diet and start by upping the carbs and eatting fattier meats like the red meats you've outlined above. i want my system to constantly be burning through the food. that way, i'm getting the most out of everything i eat. just dont eat so much that you get fat!

since i dont know your cycle history, i cant say if this is a good cycle for you. assuming your pretty experienced, then yes, i like it. i might take the dbol down a little. i find that for me, 40 or 50 mg isnt much better than 30. i usually take 30mg dbol and it works well for me. i would probably do 30mg for 6 wks. i would extend it to 16 wks to make the most of the eq. eq can take awhile to kick in and your cycle may be half over before you get much out of it. if you are experienced with bodybuilder and AAS, 20 lbs of lean stage ready muscle just isnt gonna happen. how tall are you and how long have you been competing?

I actually just started this year. And i'm 5'9. I also did decide to up it to 16 weeks and drag out the dbol at 30mg/day for 6 weeks, and the test e 1-6 and the sust 6-16 along with eq being 16 as well.

Comment

• SAM What do you know about WildCat and CLP gear

I have picked up some WC and CLP gear. Is this gear quality ANYONE???

Also I notice that my Test prop has experation date of 1/2012 and 2/2012

How long do I have past experation date do I have???? Cylce will take me past this date..!!

CLP test prop seems to be less oily (less thick) then other stuff I have used in past. Stuff is more fluid like. Should I mix with some oil when pinning the Test Prop??

Last and important.....Can I mix Test Prop and EQ in same pin or do I need to do one of each????

Thanks bro
                            Fraz

Comment

• hey bro, i have heard of CLP, but dont know them. have not heard of wildcat. i would suggest making a thread about the two labs in the general AAS section so that you might get more feedback on these labs. i dont know much about either of them. once i find a lab i trust i stick with tthem. because of that, i dont have a lot of experience with labs outside of GP and one other private lab.

as far as experation dates on UGL gear...its hard to say. there is no true experation date because it wasn't made in a legit pharm grade setting. that being said, you should be fine. the experation date of a pharm grade drug is kind of a statement that said steroid will contain xmg of hormone per ML. after that time frame, it may begin to slowlly get weaker over time. with most drugs, you are fine taking expired units. its things like antibiotics that can cause issues. not so with steroids.

as far as CLP being less oily, that is common with UGLs. they use thin carriers like EO which has a much higher viscosity than tradititional cotton seed oil preperations.

lastly, you can mix any oil based gear with any other oil based gear, no problem at all. i do it every shot, every cycle! you may find that if your prop is painful, the eq will reduce the pain.

Originally posted by Frazer View Post
                              I have picked up some WC and CLP gear. Is this gear quality ANYONE???

Also I notice that my Test prop has experation date of 1/2012 and 2/2012

How long do I have past experation date do I have???? Cylce will take me past this date..!!

CLP test prop seems to be less oily (less thick) then other stuff I have used in past. Stuff is more fluid like. Should I mix with some oil when pinning the Test Prop??

Last and important.....Can I mix Test Prop and EQ in same pin or do I need to do one of each????

Thanks bro
                              Fraz

Comment

• Hi Sam,

I'm starting a new cycle of Test Cyp, Dbol and Winni at the end of the month.

My issue is i have a few different Test Cyp brands and i dont know which one to use since i never tried them before. The only one I have used is Geneza.

Can you help with which brand you think is the best to use?

Gen-Shi Test Cyp
                                Axiolabs Testaplex (Test Cyp)
                                Euro Pharmacies Test Cyp

Thanks,
                                Coveboy

Comment

Working...
                                X