First aas cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First aas cycle.

Still reading up and I am not ready to cycle yet as got more to learn.

This is the cycle I a considering running (copy and paste)

Following sams info for a beg. so was thinking of the below except it looks like with the bottles i could run 15 weeks so wasnt sure if i should do that to use all bottles up or just keep it to 12weeks and save some.

test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections (say mon and thursday)
    adex .5mg EOD to E3D *may start with .25 eod.

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 1 of pct
    20mg ED for wks 2-4 of PCT

supports:
    livercare
    something for heart
    multi along with extra C and D.
    4-6g fish oil
    some joint support product.

Diet:
    I would push 1.25-1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight
    I would most likely run .5g per lb bw
    carbs would fill out rest but most likely carb cycle of 100g off days, 150-200 days on with a couple 250-300g days.

Questions:
    Now trying to keep this cycle simple for my first one. Do you think I should or need to also run HCG?

I am not sure if I want to run this during the winter on a type of recomp or during spring as a cut/recomp. Would appreciate thoughts on this. I am not sure what my diet should be like but if AAS is sorta like a PH id want to feed the cycle so cutting would I eat no less then maint?

Little about me:
    Right now I am dieting hard getting ready bodyfat wise. Currently bit over 200 lbs.
    Upper 30s, male.
    Lifting solid over 2 years where i lost 75 lbs and think I added 15 lbs lbm (noob gains).

Edit to add I will prob be using HCG also.

I will be using it with my test shots x2 per week at 250iu

Mixing it I will be doing taking 5000iu vial diluting it with 10ml of bacteriostatic water will give you 500iu's per ml. Take a half-ml 250iu twice a week.

For timing it appears I start it 1 week after cycle and end it after test clears so I will end it 2 weeks after testE?

Revised cycle:
    weeks 1-12: test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections (say mon and thursday)
    Weeks 1-12: adex .5mg EOD to E3D *may start with .25 eod.
    Weeks 2-14: HCG 250iu done with test so x2 weekly.

PCT starts 4 days after last injection HCG injection.

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 1 of pct
    20mg ED for wks 2-4 of PCT

comments appreciated!! Am I missing anything or should I have anything else on hand?

Now I need to figure out diet. My options are to run this during winter recomp or spring for more of a cut. I still got a bunch of PHs so was thinking of doing a PH recomp with a lil emphasis on a bulk. Not sure yet.

Comment

if u can afford it get a blood test - B4, during (wk 8-10) + after PCT
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i think u should start hcg about 3-4 weeks after first test injection and end it about 3-4 days before test clears
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

About bloodwork:
          I normally get the Male Ultimate Checkup from privatemdlabs which contains the below. it doesnt do estrogen for sure and was wondering if you guys think its missing any other major items.

Description: The Male Ultimate Checkup is our comprehensive unisex testing package with the addition of the Prostate Cancer Profile, TSH and Serum Testosterone (Total only) tests. The Male Ultimate Checkup contains the following tests:
          - Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
          - Lipid Profile
          - Cardiac C-Reactive Protein Test
          - Liver Function Test
          - Kidney Function Test
          - Iron w/ TIBC Test
          - Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Free:Total Ratio
          - Complete Urinalysis Profile
          - Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
          - Serum Testosterone
          - Thyroxine-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; Color; appearance; specific gravity; pH; protein; glucose; occult blood; ketones; leukocyte esterase; nitrite; bilirubin; urobilinogen; microscopic examination of urine sediment; Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation); A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; iron w/TIBC; Cardiac C-Reactive Protein (CRP); Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Free:Total Ratio; TSH; testosterone, serum.

HCG:
          I will reread the sticky make sure i got timing right.

Comment

Diet related question:

Since I got a lot of PH stuff I was gonna use one for a recomp eating bit over maint but was wondering if maybe I should try my first aas cycle this winter.

If I go with cutting come spring not sure what my diet would be cutting wise. Do i still eat at restricted cals, high pro and fats?

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
              i think u should start hcg about 3-4 weeks after first test injection and end it about 3-4 days before test clears
              yea, i would do something like this. probably wk 3. then at the end, i would up my last dose or two. maybe 1000IU 3-4 days befure you start pct.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X