X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome bud. looks like a good cycle and i've heard good things about sciroxx. life has gotta go on and you gotta keep growing. i think you made a good choice. if you can up the deca a little, maybe closer to 400, i think you may find the effect to be a lttle better and you may experience it kicking in a little quicker. i found with the lower deca doses, it seems to take longer to notice its effect. 300 to 450 was a huge difference to me . just my experience.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      sorry for the great delay. heres the deal. HCG will kick test production into action. it will also bring shrunken testes back up to size. the bigger the teste, the more test it can produce. so when you're getting ready to come off, you want them at optimal size.
      so, the idea is to introduce the HCG, get the production started and then hopefully, when you stop the HCG, your body will continue to produce on it's own. as long as you are taking the HCG though, you are still introducing a forgein substance into your system and not giving your body a chance to recover on it's own. you need to be off of it and allow your body to do it's own work in order to recover
      yeah while u were gone i had continued research on this and it makes perfect sense now ty
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

• Originally posted by hackleech View Post
        yeah while u were gone i had continued research on this and it makes perfect sense now ty
        sorry it took me awhile to get back to the thread. glad you researched and figured it out though. keep up the good work!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• hey Sam, I was just reading a thread you were involved in and here was one of the posts: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-much-protein And you mentioned a fat intake of around 200g a day. If this the amount you need to grow well? I know many people eat less than 100g a day and have 500g+ carbs, but I get fat at this many carbs, thus the appeal of higher fat comes in. I still have around 250-300g carbs a day to maintain glycogen and muscle fullness, but I know in the 70's to get big, arnold ate tons of whole eggs, beef, whole milk, etc.

Comment

• Hey sam I was reading a thread earlier in which you mentioned having high dietary fat in your diet. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-much-protein Do you recommend having this much fat? I know arnold back in the 70's ate tons of fat from beef, whole eggs, whole milk, etc. You dont see that much today yet those guys were huge. Thanks!
            YoungGun
            Last edited by YoungGun; 09-12-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungGun View Post
              Hey sam I was reading a thread earlier in which you mentioned having high dietary fat in your diet. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-much-protein Do you recommend having this much fat? I know arnold back in the 70's ate tons of fat from beef, whole eggs, whole milk, etc. You dont see that much today yet those guys were huge. Thanks!
              I have recently, @ the ripe old age of 41, been able to loose a good amount of fat while gaining muscle while eating tons of fat from beef, whole eggs, whole milk, etc.
              I just keep it good quality foods.
              4 BULK

Sounds like the Mountain dog diet -Google it for good info

*Not for Contest prep or getting ripped
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 09-13-2011, 01:14 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungGun View Post
                hey Sam, I was just reading a thread you were involved in and here was one of the posts: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-much-protein And you mentioned a fat intake of around 200g a day. If this the amount you need to grow well? I know many people eat less than 100g a day and have 500g+ carbs, but I get fat at this many carbs, thus the appeal of higher fat comes in. I still have around 250-300g carbs a day to maintain glycogen and muscle fullness, but I know in the 70's to get big, arnold ate tons of whole eggs, beef, whole milk, etc.
                hey bro, you know, i've just found that over time, it is what has worked for me. years ago, i ate low fat and very clean. i ate mostly diet foods year round, just more. i stayed lean, but i wasn't growing as fast as i liked. i started adding fats. having bumped my fats to 100 grams, i noticed that i seemed to remain fuller. i also realized that eating red meat made me full and gave me great pumps in the gym. i ate this way for a year and was happy with my progress. then i happened to be talking to a somewhat popular diet coach, who happens to be living in my area. he put on a huge amount of weight in a 2 yr period of time. went from competing as a welter weight to a LHW in a matter of 1 yr. he is now moving to HW. i assumed it was in his carb intake. he said no. the key for him is in the fact that he eats 300 g fats a day! wow, right? well a light bulb went on for me. i slowly began pushing my fats up and saw results. 200 g is good for me. above that and i have a hard time getting hungry. i'm finding that my metabolism is slower with all this fat and i am able to hold/develop size better. it is working for me. i've made better gains in the last year than i have in the past.

Comment

• Do you think someone just doing a 12 week test cycle needs HCG?

Comment

• Originally posted by gambit View Post
                    Do you think someone just doing a 12 week test cycle needs HCG?
                    the way i see it, it wouldn't hurt. IMO, it's hard to fully recover our natrual production, especially when you cycle again and again. most guys i know who have cycled for years are now complaining about low test. it doesn't cost much to throw a little hcg in and if it helps to speed your recovery in pct and get you back to normal, why not? if you're young and fairly new to AAS, you could probably get away with not using it, but why take that risk and why not use all the tools you have, from the start. if you are older, i would run it for certain. as we get older, it can become harder to recover

Comment

• hey sam check ur PM

Comment

• Sam1976, you're a pure fountain of knowledge! My question was answered before i had to ask.
                        The whole PCT confused me (doesnt seem to take much!)
                        I think i'll just stick to Nolvadex, i was going to go for some HCG too but hopefully i can get away with just the Nolva!

Comment

• Sorry, on second thoughts i'm not going to run the risk! Gonna get some ordered and get a proper cycle started!
                          Finally after weeks of reading up on everything, i think my studying is done!
                          I'll be sure to give a write up on my cycle once its up and running!

Comment

• for the few extra $$ it'll take to run some hcg, why not. and yea, when you want to, post up your cycle, timing and pct. also, it you want help with your diet, post that up here or in our diet section of the board to see what suggestions we might be able to make for you. diet will be the biggest factor to dertimine how well you gain.

Originally posted by J_Cumiskey View Post
                            Sorry, on second thoughts i'm not going to run the risk! Gonna get some ordered and get a proper cycle started!
                            Finally after weeks of reading up on everything, i think my studying is done!
                            I'll be sure to give a write up on my cycle once its up and running!

Comment

• I just had to end my cycle abruptly because of marital problems.i've done a few cycles but have never done any type of pct afterwards. I would really appreciate help with my dosage.
                              My cycle : Weeks 1-10 tren a 75 mg ed: Weeks 1-15 sust 250, 250 mg eod;weeks 10-15 winstrol depot 50 mg ed
                              i've been off cycle for 4 days now. Since i've stopped i've been taking 25 mg of aromisen ed and have clomid and nolvadex on standby for my pct. I have heard mixed opinions on when and how much to take. Avdice from someone with as much experience as you have would be great. Thanks in advance

Comment

• hey bro, sorry to hear about ur issue. i hope that you get it sorted. whatever you do, keep training. it's natures anti-depressant! as far as pct goes, if your mood is up and down due to these issues, this probably isn't the best time to try clomid. it has a tendancy of having more estrogen like side effects. put it this way, you dont want to find yourself crying while watching old movies on the Lifetime channel. so stick with the nolva. 3 wks after what was your last shot of sust, start nolva. first wk, 40mg ED, then 20mg for wk 2 and 3. if you feel you need to go longer, go another 10 days on 10mg nolva. it's that easy! you can continue on the aromasim. for sure, i would at the very least run the aromasim right up till pct starts.

there are a lot of ways to run pct meds, yes. for the most part, IMO, it is all the same, just different doses. the most important thing is just having your steroid ester timing down

Originally posted by BIGSWOLE78 View Post
                                I just had to end my cycle abruptly because of marital problems.i've done a few cycles but have never done any type of pct afterwards. I would really appreciate help with my dosage.
                                My cycle : Weeks 1-10 tren a 75 mg ed: Weeks 1-15 sust 250, 250 mg eod;weeks 10-15 winstrol depot 50 mg ed
                                i've been off cycle for 4 days now. Since i've stopped i've been taking 25 mg of aromisen ed and have clomid and nolvadex on standby for my pct. I have heard mixed opinions on when and how much to take. Avdice from someone with as much experience as you have would be great. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X