X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, once you finish your show, you'll run into a period of 'rebound'. the more dramatically you manipulate water, the more intense and long lasting it can be. this is part of the game and we just have to accpet it. your body has gotten so used to low carbs and the sodium reduction you've created + the water manipulation you've done(espeically if you use diuretics) at the end, that you become very sensitive to carbs a nd sodium. simply eating a post show pizza may add 10 lbs of water to you by the next moring. take it slow after the show and dont be tempted to just come off your diet and chow nonstop. in worst case senerios, you can end up in the hospitial...no joke. i've gained 20+ lbs in the first wk after a show and it takes about a month to go down. believe me, too much and you don't feel good. the up side is, the added water you'll get will make your pumps feel awesome in the gym. some poeple believe that your muscles grow at an accelerated rate at this period, having gotten used to being starved for so long and now getting more nutrients. others say it's mostly just filling you back out. i tend to believe the second.
    give yourself a little break after the show. after the rebound effect has gone down, i like to take a wk off of training to rest my joints and CNS. you've been through a lot and risk getting burnt out. in the middle of contest prep, we're moving so fast. everything is going forward. we need down time too. balance. trust me. when the stage lights go out and you go home with your 1st place trophy, it'll feel nice to not have to get up and "do it all again" tomorrow. best of luck. post your contest pics up on the board when the time comes!!

after that, lets talk more about the next step. you can run any bulk cycle and stay lean. of course not as lean as you are now. i can run deca test dbol and still look good. it all comes down to your diet. also, once you diet the fat off, it doesn't come back the same. at least for me. i found i can now stay leaner year round after having done my first show. it's just easier to keep fat off. if you plan on competing in the future and have the money to make to commitment, running gh year round would help your cause

Originally posted by acdctek View Post
    Hey Sam,

I am 41 years old, 6ft 190lbs about 8%bf right now. I am 6 weeks out from my first show. Started at 211 16%bf. I have been training since the summer of 2007 but have been in and out of the gym due to shoulder problems. When I am done with the show I would like to come back lean and stay around 10%bf. I would also like to look good for the remainder of the summer. My 12week comp cycle is as follows:

100mg test prop eod
    50mg tren ace eod
    50mg winn eod

I have read and heard about my body supercompensating when I come off of the comp diet. Not sure exactly what that will hold in store for me but I am going to expeeriance it. Can I put on good lean muscle over the summer without using heavy compounds that make me retain water and sweat real bad? How would you do this if possible? What cycle can I run and would it be ok to go straight into that cycle after the comp cycle. I would also like to run at the lowest doses possible. If you are worried about my system being shut down I have been shut down for several years now and have to take cyp every two weeks anyway. I wouldnt use the cyp if I were running my own cycle.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 03-30-2011, 01:08 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
      Hey Sam,
      Quick question........ I have an upcoming 12 wk test cyp cycle I plan on using adex at .5 mgs eod. I want to know if its a good idea to add HCG to the cycle? And if so, what you think the injection schedule should be? By the way, I will be using Nolva post cycle.
      Thanks for the help!
      you probably dont need it, but it wouldn't hurt. i beleive the more you run cycles, the harder you are shut down. if you start with the HCG now and use it every cycle, you may be in a better position the stay healthy. get yourself a bottle of 5000iu HCG and take 250-500iu 2x a wk throughout the cycle. if you dont have enough to run it start to finish, run it so that you run out close to 2 wks after your last test injection, right before you start PCT
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• I GOT PRIMO,EQ INJET . AND ANAVAR,WINNY TABLETS AND NOLVA N PROVIRON ,. MY STATS 38 YEARS, 5'10" 182 POUNDS ,17 0/0 BODY FAT . WHICH OF THOSE I SHOULD START. AND WHICH ONE CAN SAVE FOR THE NEXT CYCLE??? OF COURSE I WILL NEED THE DOSAGE PER DAY OR WEEK . THANKS FELLAS .( NEW GUY FROM NY)

a plan to run this cycle for 6 weeks and 6 w off and just want tu add lean muscle mass may be not ripped at all but want to see my abs .remenber 5'10" 182 pounds and 17 0?
        0/0 bfat am been drop from 200 a year ago all natural just rigt diet ,cardio n hard trainning not starving . need best combo cycle base of what juice i own . i will start next week. so any advice from any pro out there?

Comment

• week 1, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 2IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week 2, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 2IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week 3, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 3IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week 4, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 3IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week 5, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 4IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week 6, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 4IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU Post Workout(PW)
          week 7, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
          week 8, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
          week 9, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
          week10, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
          week11, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week12, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week13, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week14, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week15, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
          week16, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED

The GH continues to week 20, there is a HCG 250IU twice a week from w1-18 and clomid w17-20.
          The idea is to bulk at the begining and to start cutting at week 9-10 (a method that has worked well for me in the past).
          I was thinkig of changing the Deca to Tren but i have serious problems with the joints when i dry out, so will continue the deca.
          I would like to hear your advice on that matter
          I will probably throw in some Bromocriptin T3 and clen but still haven't figured out how's the best way to do that.
          I'd really like to hear what you have to say about this cycle. The construction is still in progress so I haven't bought the gear.
          Here are my stats 7.5 years of bb, 3.5 of them with gear, 6'2", 257 lbs, about 13-15% BF.
          That's my firs time with HGH IGF and Humalog(Still not sure about the insulin - waiting for your opinion) and before that I have 7 cycles.
          If there's something else you need to know just ask.

Comment

• Hey Sam,

Ive been lifting for 7 years, done a couple of cycles with Test E and Cyp with Dbol. Also previously used Deca, Winny, Clen, HGH, but remain with the first three mentioned. I am 240lbs, 5'10", 24 yrold, 16% fat.

Upcoming cycle:
            Cycle Layout:
            Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250
            Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250
            Weeks 1-6 30 mg GP Methan 10
            Weeks 1-10 .5 mg Adex per day
            Weeks 12-13 40mg Nolva/day
            Weeks 14-15 20mg Nolva/day

Question: Is 250mg of Deca per week enough or should I bump this up? Can I mix both Test and Deca into one shot? I also have Test Cyp 200 that I can add to this, what is your thought on that?

Weights: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on . As far as training I typically go with 5x5 once I'm on super supplements.

I try to consume 300-350g protein per day, about 1 or 2 shakes per day so approximately 80g of protein from supplements and the remainder is eggs, chicken, tuna, steak, burgers .
            As far as carbs go I'm around 250g a day, and of course rice, potatoes, oatmeal, veggies for taste.
            Fat, I'm a peanut butter junkie, I typcally destroy peanut butter towards the end of the day.
            Cardio about 20-30 minutes 4 times a week very low intensity, HR @ 125-135max. I personally hate cardio, I let my food do all the fat loss until I plateau.

Please let me know what you think, I've been reading your posts over the last 22 pages quite frequently and would like MORE input as usual.

Thank you.

Comment

• hey scram, so i take it you're still not sure what dose of test you're using, right? thats why you say "750-1000". i personally dont feel i need any more than 30mg dbol. i get great pumps at that dose, but to each their own. as far as your diet goes, i often feel that bulking and then cutting can cancel each other out to an extent. if it seems to work for you though, more power to you. when i've tried to combine bulking and cutting, i feel i never really reach the size i could have gotten had i only focused on growing and i never get as lean as i could have gotten if i only focused on cutting. though i'll say, i never "bulk". i do have off season mode where i can eat more and try to gain muscle, but i never let myself get too far out of shape.

anyway, i supose everything looks good for what you want to do. do you have a good plan for your insulin use? you want to go into that knowing exactly how you're going to use it and have all your food planned out and ready for before and during use. it can be a good tool for guys that dont tend to get overly fat. if you tend to get fat easily, it may not be the best thing for you. for the igf, i would rather use it during the muscle building phase, if you still decide to run your cycle that way. it's a good product for building and i dont think it'll do quite as much for someone dieting.

Originally posted by scram_ View Post
              week 1, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 2IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week 2, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 2IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week 3, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 3IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week 4, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 3IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week 5, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, D-bol 50mg/day, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 4IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week 6, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 4IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU Post Workout(PW)
              week 7, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
              week 8, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
              week 9, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
              week10, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, Humalog 6-8 IU PW
              week11, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week12, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week13, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week14, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week15, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED
              week16, Test Cyp 750-1000mg, Deca 500mg, Stanozolol 50mg ED adex 0.5 EOD, GH 5IU ED, IGF Lr3 30mcg ED

The GH continues to week 20, there is a HCG 250IU twice a week from w1-18 and clomid w17-20.
              The idea is to bulk at the begining and to start cutting at week 9-10 (a method that has worked well for me in the past).
              I was thinkig of changing the Deca to Tren but i have serious problems with the joints when i dry out, so will continue the deca.
              I would like to hear your advice on that matter
              I will probably throw in some Bromocriptin T3 and clen but still haven't figured out how's the best way to do that.
              I'd really like to hear what you have to say about this cycle. The construction is still in progress so I haven't bought the gear.
              Here are my stats 7.5 years of bb, 3.5 of them with gear, 6'2", 257 lbs, about 13-15% BF.
              That's my firs time with HGH IGF and Humalog(Still not sure about the insulin - waiting for your opinion) and before that I have 7 cycles.
              If there's something else you need to know just ask.

Comment

• Hi Sam!
                Thanks a lot for the reply!
                That's right, still haven't decided the dose of the test. I've never done more than 750, but with GH I thought that it migh not be a bad idea to increase the dose a little.
                My main concern however is the Deca - I really want to have it all the time because it does a grat job for me, but I'm scared that it can shut me down really bad.
                Geneticly I'm very big and strong, but also retain a lot of water and fat and I'm affraid for my joints and tendons when I dry out - even when using light weights I feel very vulnerable.
                If you were at my place how would you build this dual phase cycle, knowing my concerns?

Comment

• what about NPP? ever give that a try? less water weight. i personally dont suffer from too much water. part of that though, is in my diet. i've found the cleaner i eat, the less water i store. that plus the AI and i'd stay fairly dry. as far as shut down, deca and your other suggestion tren are both about the worst for shut down. those 19-nor's are bad news. running hcg though the cycle and up to pct at 250iu to 500iu 2x per wk would help. or you could opt for something else. personally, i didnt see much in the way of results the time i ran EQ, but some people love it. the gains are drier. it also is known for increased collegan production, that can help heal connective tissue.

one more thought. test is really hard on your tendons and connective tissues. eq, deca and anavar counter act that, but just keep in mind, the higher dose you go with the test, the more it will effect those tendons. you're a lot bigger than me, but as far as my doses go, i still seem to gain well off of 750-875mg EW test. i know guys who are running 1.5+ grams, but i still seem to grow like this so i probably wont be pusking the dose up any time soon.

Comment

• hey merz, glad you're following along! it would help to know what kind of doses you've used in your past cycles. see, i do think the deca is too low to help with gaining good muscle mass, but i also like to keep my test a little higher than the deca. so not knowing what you've used before, i'm going to tentatively suggest bumping your deca to 2cc's a wk and then adding 1/2cc of the cyp you have laying around. that'll bring you to 500 deca, 600 test. you can mix any of these oils into the same barrel, no problem. just try to split your injections up into 2-3 injeccts per wk and rotate sites.
                    as far as your protein intake, you should probably be getting more. i try to shoot for closer to 2 grams per lb of body weight. so 300 would be pretty low for you.

Originally posted by merz View Post
                    Hey Sam,

Ive been lifting for 7 years, done a couple of cycles with Test E and Cyp with Dbol. Also previously used Deca, Winny, Clen, HGH, but remain with the first three mentioned. I am 240lbs, 5'10", 24 yrold, 16% fat.

Upcoming cycle:
                    Cycle Layout:
                    Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250
                    Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250
                    Weeks 1-6 30 mg GP Methan 10
                    Weeks 1-10 .5 mg Adex per day
                    Weeks 12-13 40mg Nolva/day
                    Weeks 14-15 20mg Nolva/day

Question: Is 250mg of Deca per week enough or should I bump this up? Can I mix both Test and Deca into one shot? I also have Test Cyp 200 that I can add to this, what is your thought on that?

Weights: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on . As far as training I typically go with 5x5 once I'm on super supplements.

I try to consume 300-350g protein per day, about 1 or 2 shakes per day so approximately 80g of protein from supplements and the remainder is eggs, chicken, tuna, steak, burgers .
                    As far as carbs go I'm around 250g a day, and of course rice, potatoes, oatmeal, veggies for taste.
                    Fat, I'm a peanut butter junkie, I typcally destroy peanut butter towards the end of the day.
                    Cardio about 20-30 minutes 4 times a week very low intensity, HR @ 125-135max. I personally hate cardio, I let my food do all the fat loss until I plateau.

Please let me know what you think, I've been reading your posts over the last 22 pages quite frequently and would like MORE input as usual.

Thank you.

Comment

• I've never tried NPP, but did try EQ 600mg for 12wks with Test E 750 a week and to be honest I didn't feel a difference. It might have been a fake, I don't know. Do you think i need Progesterone blocker for the NPP? I know the winny contraacts it but...
                      I didn't know that test is so hard on tendons, can you recommend some supps because that's the only thing that scares me more than the shutdown. I also stay fairly dry when I follow a very strict diet but I try not to go too far. Do you have some advice on the HGH and the IGF(Beside the uppermentioned) because this is going to be my first time with them and I only have theoretical knowledge about them. Could use some of your experience.
                      Again - thank you! I really appreciate the time you spent helping me, It really means a lot to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        hey merz, glad you're following along! it would help to know what kind of doses you've used in your past cycles. see, i do think the deca is too low to help with gaining good muscle mass, but i also like to keep my test a little higher than the deca. so not knowing what you've used before, i'm going to tentatively suggest bumping your deca to 2cc's a wk and then adding 1/2cc of the cyp you have laying around. that'll bring you to 500 deca, 600 test. you can mix any of these oils into the same barrel, no problem. just try to split your injections up into 2-3 injeccts per wk and rotate sites.
                        as far as your protein intake, you should probably be getting more. i try to shoot for closer to 2 grams per lb of body weight. so 300 would be pretty low for you.
                        Hi Sam,

Thank you for the reply. I apologize for not giving out my past dosage before:
                        Test Cyp 200mg - between 400mg and 800mg / week
                        Test E - 250mg - between 500mg and 1000mg / week
                        Deca - Don't remember, I believe it was pill too
                        D-Bol - 20mg/day up to 50mg/day

I will definitely increase my protein intake as you stated above, too much is never enough, protein at least!

Now, .5cc of Cyp, 1cc of Test E and 1 cc of deca in one shot, 2 or 3 times a week? I typically do the shoulder injection but anything over 2.5ccs I feel like I should transfer to the glute. Let me know what you recommend and what split I should use. (Ex. Mon - Wed - Fri)

Thanks for your time, it's truly appreciated!

Comment

• with your history, the doses look good then.

you have test 3 250, test cyp 200, and deca 250, right. so every wk, you want to take 2cc test e, 2 cc deca, and 1/2cc cyp. you could do 2 injects. 1 would be 2cc and the other 2.5cc. or you could break it down further and do mon, wed, fri. that would work too. it doesn;t matter if every shot isn;t exactly the same amount of cc, just as long as you get it all in every wk and try to keep it somewhat evenly spread. i dont like going over 2cc's in my delt now days. 1.5 is a pretty good limit for delts IMO. i would use, at least, delts and glutes, but if you do quads, i would throw them in too. that way, each site gets lots of rest.

btw, as far as you r cycle history, there is no pill form of deca

Comment

• Hey Sam! Seeing if I could get some help with the dosage of my cut cycle that I just got. I am stacking clen/t3/win, all from GP. Just seeing what my cycle dosage should look like and seeing if I should alter clen and t3 dosage throughout the cycle since it is my first time taking these. I have an outstanding diet, workout 5 days a week, cardio everyday for 30 minutes. Just was wondering about the dosage. Thank you

Comment

• hey bro, the thing is, you should really be running test as the base to any cycle. if you've been reading about AAS and researching the boards, you'll understand that without it, you'll suffer from low test and all the awful effects that go along with it. low sex drive and sexual disfunction, lethargy, lack of motivation and energy, lack of aggression in the gym. when your body reads steroids, it just sees that there is androgen in your body. it doesn't really see the difference between test, winny, deca, ect. because of that, it stops producing test while you're on steroids of any kind. the problem is, winny or any other AAS besides test wont work the way test does in your body. thus, your shut down.
                              even a low dose would be better than nothing. but really, you should start there. every cycle should have a test base and this is why. the beauty of test is it can be olded for bulking or cutting. you can use an AI to control estrogen and water retention during a diet phase or you can reduce the amount of AI you use to get more water retention during a mass building phase. test cyp or test e are both good choices for the new AAS user. 10 wks is an average length of time. if you wanted to do a diet and use your winny, you could do somethig like
                              1-12
                              4-500mg test
                              adex .5mg EOD
                              wk 8-12
                              winny 50 mg ED

ideally though, i would usually suggest the first cycle be for bulking as you will grow a lot more muscle. thats just my opinion though.

Originally posted by BigboyCarter View Post
                              Hey Sam! Seeing if I could get some help with the dosage of my cut cycle that I just got. I am stacking clen/t3/win, all from GP. Just seeing what my cycle dosage should look like and seeing if I should alter clen and t3 dosage throughout the cycle since it is my first time taking these. I have an outstanding diet, workout 5 days a week, cardio everyday for 30 minutes. Just was wondering about the dosage. Thank you

Comment

• I have a friend who's ran a decent amount of cycles and seems to throw caution to the wind when it comes to AAS. He wants to run oral tren at the end of his cycle for 3 weeks or so. He also plans on running a dbol kickstart for 4-5 weeks on a ~14 week cycle of test. I know this stuff is liver toxic and tried to steer him away from it but he seems set on it. Really how liver toxic is it? Do you think he'll be ok running the recommended dosage of 500mcg for 3 weeks? and are the gains worth it? I've heard of people getting jaundice after just 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X