• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh ok nice thanks
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

• Sam,
      Im about 6 weeks into my cycle ( enan 500mg eq 500mg ) Ive recently bumped my arimidex to 1mg per day due to bad water retention and some nipple soreness. My question is I feel like I may be getting some early stages of gyno. I do carry some fat issue around my nipple area which was there pre-cycle. When I bumped my arimi to 1mg the soreness in my nipple went away. Im at a loss of what to do now. I feel like I may be over reacting a bit. Ive heard that fat tissue will hold water while on. If you could give me some intel / recommendation I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• what brand of gear and adex are you using? 1mg ED of adex is pretty high. i wouldnt take that much unless i had to stop gyno or right before a contest. at that dose, you probably wont be able to gain a whole lot of new muscle. how much were you taking before you bumped it? usually, about .25mg to .5mg is what i would suggest to someone in an off season cycle at the doses you're using.

as far as carrying fat and water, ect, if you can upload a pic for me or direct me to one, either public or private, i can give you a better evaluation. i used to be super paranoid about gyno and still can be sometimes. we can sometimes go overboard, thats for sure.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          what brand of gear and adex are you using? 1mg ED of adex is pretty high. i wouldnt take that much unless i had to stop gyno or right before a contest. at that dose, you probably wont be able to gain a whole lot of new muscle. how much were you taking before you bumped it? usually, about .25mg to .5mg is what i would suggest to someone in an off season cycle at the doses you're using.

as far as carrying fat and water, ect, if you can upload a pic for me or direct me to one, either public or private, i can give you a better evaluation. i used to be super paranoid about gyno and still can be sometimes. we can sometimes go overboard, thats for sure.
          I'm using Sherring ( spelling ) Test E Amps and the Adex is from a research chem place called extremepeptide, its in oral liquid form. I should also add that I am using HcG twice a week at 500IU per shot. At first I was taking .50mg every other day. I noticed some joint pain and backed it down to twice a week the day after my shot at .50mg. I started to hold a lot of water like 7 pounds over the course of a week and notice my nipples were itchy and sore. I jumped it up to 1MG per day about 7 days ago. The itchiness and soreness went away but they still feel a bit puffy. Someone told me that when "on" fat cells will swell somewhat too. I cant shoot you a pic later via PM.

Comment

• i was afraid you were going to say it was a research grade adex. that suff can have a wild range of dosing. i have a bad feeling that you hae some underdosed adex
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              i was afraid you were going to say it was a research grade adex. that suff can have a wild range of dosing. i have a bad feeling that you hae some underdosed adex
              I have heard this also. Sadly I was unable to find a reliable source for my PCT and on cycle AI's and had to go research chem route. I have used research chem clen in the past with great results. I ordered some Nolva. Going to run that for a week see if it brings the puffiness down some.

Comment

• if the nolva is good, it should be enough. then again, if the adex was good, there would be no need for the nolva. i would be very careful with these companies. .5mg adex EOD should have been more than enough. in the future, i'd suggest getting your pct and on cycle meds from a legit gear source vs research.

Comment

• Hi Sam,

My current cycle is/was

Weeks 1-12 GP Test Cyp 500 mg twice a week
                  Weeks 1-6 Sciroxx Turinabol 50mg ED
                  Weeks 7-12 Balkan Winni 50 ED
                  PCT Weeks 14-17

I ran out of Test Cyp at the beginning of week 9 and ended up missing weeks 9 and 10 shots. Is it ok if i start it up again at week 11 and just extend my cycle until weeks 14 or 16?

Thanks,
                  Coveboy

Comment

• i suppose that should work out ok. i mean, it isnt ideal, but you should still be able to keep gaining. the ony time i would suggest just cutting it short would be if this is a first or seond cycle. in that case, 8-10 wks is plenty of time. then come off, do pct and recover. 16 wks would be long, IMO, for a first time user

Comment

• i recently decided to use AAS and im after losing a bit of bf. i was wondering what your opinion of a cycle of test 500 undeconate for weeks 1-10, winstrol 50mg ed weeks 1-6 and cytomel 75mcg ed weeks 6-10 and usind exemestane throughout and clomid for pct. a diet of 60% protein, 25% carbs and 15% fats? any advice would be awesome.

Comment

• thedonn, steroids dont burn fat. they build muscle. once you've built your muscle up, AAS is used in dieting to keep that muscle while you reduce calories to lose fat. it doesnt sould like AAS are what you are looking for as much as fat burning drugs. also, keep in mind, if you do want to run a cycle, test u will take far to long to kick in to be very effective at 10 wks. something a little faster like test e would be idea. see the cycle i outlined in the 2nd post of this thread for an ideal first cycle. as far as fat burning, look into clen and eca with yohimbine hcl. both of these things will help you, if you already are on the right diet path

Comment

• hey sam, i had a few questions for you. and i apologize if you have answered these questions before because i'm sure that gets aggrivating haha.

i will be running a cutting cycle soon consisting of : test cyp at 500 mg for 15 wk
                          winny tabs at 40 mg for 6 wk dont know whether to use it at the end or beginning
                          have T3 on hand but dont know when the best time to add this in
                          finasteride but no idea about dosing
                          adex on hand to keep dry and of course nolva for pct

i am currently 5'10, about 184 pounds, and approximatly 16%bf. so basically, my questions for you are when should i run the winny, when i should run the t3, and what dosing for the finasteride? i know it seems i should do more reading but the problem i've been having is reading to much! ive read so much i just dont know where to start.. but yes i have done my research and everything. i just figured i'll see and trust what you have to say and go with that because i can't figure out which way to run it.

thanks.!

Comment

• roachboy, in cutting, i've found to works best to add AAS as you go vs kick start. i'd start out with the test, adex and t3. personally, i would run them all, all the way through. watch your estrogen on the cyp. adex at around .5mg EOD should be enough to keep you dry, but keep an eye on that, in case you need to add a little more. try to find a thread i made called "my take on t3". instead of ramping up to 100mcg like some will do, i have found great sucess using low doses for prolonged periods of time. my thyroid has never once been effected when i've come off. when you're dieting, t3 production can slow down. the way i see it, i try to use exogenous t3 to keep my body functioning at an optimal level, even when i am getting low low calories. then, the leaner you are, the better you'll look from the winny. also, i've found the longer i'm on, the more used to the AAS my body gets, so adding in the winny will amp the cycle up again. the cosmetic effect will continue to make you look harder and harder, so use it towards the end, when you can show off the work you've put in. last 6-8 wks would be ideal, somewhere around 40-50mg.
                            i just started using finastride. i'm finding that too much effects my sex drive. 1mg a day is average. i've taken it in different ways, 2.5 2x a wk, 1mg a day. 1mg EOD. i'm new to the drug so i'm still trying to find out what works for me. i found that i have been getting some shedding. so far, it has seemed to slow at 1mg EOD and doesnt effect sex drive at that dose.

Comment

• HI Sam, so say i stop my winni at week 13 and stop my Test Cyp at week 14. When should i start my PCT? Would it be week 16?

Comment

• cove, that sounds about right. 2 wks after last injection of cyp. in the future, when you have your gear in order first, you can run the winny right up to a day or two before pct. i like that because your androgens are still giving a good punch right up until the end. at this point, you'll have been on orals for long enough those, so i would finish the way you just suggested.

Comment

Working...
                                X