Eggs???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs???????

hey guys? looking for some ideas on eating boiled eggs(no yolk)? One time I cut carbs and ate 12 boiled eggs a day, at different times, but still after 4 years I can't stand to eat eggs! didn't know if you guys had some ideas on what to eat with the eggs? Thx

I mix the white with milk or cream, and add spices & pepper to it...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I use liquid egg whites with a scoop or 2 of protein powder. 1 gallon is equal to 14 dozen eggs. Plus it's just about 100% bio available protein.

Comment

throw the raw egg in your shake, you wont even taste it...or make some egg sandwiches
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

just swallow em pall no fucking about man up ..

Comment

I'm with ds222. I eat eggs raw all the time. There actually is benefit to eating them raw vs cooked.

Comment

don't you risk on catching worms or other crap when eating them raw?
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yeah I've read about eating them raw, but for 16 weeks I ate 18 eggs a day. Trying to find something low carb to eat on my breaks at work, but that will also fill me up. Don't know if the raw eggs will do it? Thx

Comment

Risk of getting something nasty from raw eggs is virtually nonexistent. There is way more risk from outside of shell if you get your eggs from a farmers market, or anywhere that doesn't sanitize them before sale. Eating them raw does retain a bit more of the protein complex as well. I like 6 whites, 1 yolk and any good protein/BCAA powder in 1% milk. Just enough fat to make it taste decadent.

Also, this may sound nasty, but don't knock it til you've tried it: Egg salad with mostly whites, (a couple yolks just for richness and taste) chopped kosher pickles, (sugary pickle relish is nasty) chopped green onions and some salsa. Yes, salsa. Whatever kind you like. I prefer any with chipotle or green chiles, or hot chunky Pace. Verde is good as well, tomatillos are less acidic, for those who get heartburn.
                  timguinness
                  Last edited by timguinness; 10-07-2012, 10:41 PM.
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

when eating eggs does the protein come from the white or youlk I always thought it was the yolk can someone let me know cause I would love to cut back on eating so much yolk I love egg whites.

Comment

bigmurph, the protein comes from the egg whites. yolks are not that good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                        when eating eggs does the protein come from the white or youlk I always thought it was the yolk can someone let me know cause I would love to cut back on eating so much yolk I love egg whites.
                        The yolks are almost exclusively fat. While it's not all bad fat, if one were to eat enough eggs to get substantial quantities protein from the whites, you'd be eating many times your daily cholesterol. The white of 1 large egg has 6 grams some of the best protein you can find. When I'm on a cycle, I literally eat 12 egg whites a day, with only 2 yolks.
                        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

thats great to know here I am trying to cut up and I have been eating 6-8 eggs a day trying to get the protein.I really need to study my diet more I have been working on it but I always thought the protein from eggs came from the yolk because I figured thats the chicken thanks you helped me alot on that one.

Comment

If you ever wondered about specific numbers on any foods, I use this site all the time.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/

Comment

Nice website i joined thanks for sharing..

Comment

Working...
                              X