Go to injection spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to injection spot

I'd like to hear about your favorite or go to injection spot and why? I'd also like to hear about your worst or most reluctant spot and why? I mostly got to delts, but I think my favorite and most buttery spot is my bi's. My worst and most reluctant spot injection is the quads. I have never poked my calves, pecks, delts, or traps. I think the hardest is the glute. WHAT SAY YOU?

For me, biceps are a little too intimidating for me, so I applaud your courage there. I find triceps are pretty good because theyre easy to reach, but generally I prefer quads. Since they're such a larger muscle, I taught myself that it's one of the best spots. Glutes are such a pain in the ass. I used to have my girl do the glutes for me so she could get the exact spot I wanted, and I think she took some sick pleasure from sticking me with a needle (kidding, kinda)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
      For me, biceps are a little too intimidating for me, so I applaud your courage there. I find triceps are pretty good because theyre easy to reach, but generally I prefer quads. Since they're such a larger muscle, I taught myself that it's one of the best spots. Glutes are such a pain in the ass. I used to have my girl do the glutes for me so she could get the exact spot I wanted, and I think she took some sick pleasure from sticking me with a needle (kidding, kinda)
      Don't get me wrong, biceps are intimidating but after the fact I always laugh at myself for being scared, because its the easiest and least painful. Basically I place my forearm vertical and perpendicular on the wall, palm facing me. This allows the muscle to relax 100%. Find the center, away from a vein and go. 1 in. buried.
      For some reason, every time I poke the quads I hit a fucking nerve. No matter what I do or where I go on the quad I nerve it.
      What length needle for the tri's and do you bury it.

Comment

Working...
      X