• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    LeRoy

• LeRoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
    For me, biceps are a little too intimidating for me, so I applaud your courage there. I find triceps are pretty good because theyre easy to reach, but generally I prefer quads. Since they're such a larger muscle, I taught myself that it's one of the best spots. Glutes are such a pain in the ass. I used to have my girl do the glutes for me so she could get the exact spot I wanted, and I think she took some sick pleasure from sticking me with a needle (kidding, kinda)
    Don't get me wrong, biceps are intimidating but after the fact I always laugh at myself for being scared, because its the easiest and least painful. Basically I place my forearm vertical and perpendicular on the wall, palm facing me. This allows the muscle to relax 100%. Find the center, away from a vein and go. 1 in. buried.
    For some reason, every time I poke the quads I hit a fucking nerve. No matter what I do or where I go on the quad I nerve it.
    What length needle for the tri's and do you bury it.

Leave a comment:

• Frank Lewis
    SUPER MOD

• Frank Lewis
    replied
    For me, biceps are a little too intimidating for me, so I applaud your courage there. I find triceps are pretty good because theyre easy to reach, but generally I prefer quads. Since they're such a larger muscle, I taught myself that it's one of the best spots. Glutes are such a pain in the ass. I used to have my girl do the glutes for me so she could get the exact spot I wanted, and I think she took some sick pleasure from sticking me with a needle (kidding, kinda)

Leave a comment:

• LeRoy

• LeRoy
    started a topic Go to injection spot

Go to injection spot

I'd like to hear about your favorite or go to injection spot and why? I'd also like to hear about your worst or most reluctant spot and why? I mostly got to delts, but I think my favorite and most buttery spot is my bi's. My worst and most reluctant spot injection is the quads. I have never poked my calves, pecks, delts, or traps. I think the hardest is the glute. WHAT SAY YOU?
Working...
X