X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey cove, so let me get this straight, do you have enough of each to run for 3 seperate cycles? i am not sure of euro, but later axio and GS are both supposed to be good products. if you have enough of each to run 3 cycles, i would go with either the axio of the GS. if not, i might consider using both at once. for instance, lets say you're doing 2cc a wk of test, i'd do 1cc GS on monday and 1cc axio on thurs. just how i would do it to avoid going up or down when 1 brand runs out and you switch to the other.

Originally posted by Coveboy View Post
    Hi Sam,

I'm starting a new cycle of Test Cyp, Dbol and Winni at the end of the month.

My issue is i have a few different Test Cyp brands and i dont know which one to use since i never tried them before. The only one I have used is Geneza.

Can you help with which brand you think is the best to use?

Gen-Shi Test Cyp
    Axiolabs Testaplex (Test Cyp)
    Euro Pharmacies Test Cyp

Thanks,
    Coveboy
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Well this will be my first post in this topic... so before I even start I want to say that I do realize that one should definitely implement test in his cycle for best gains, I do however would like to ask about this oral only cycle my friend does. He's told me he's had amazing gains while on it, that his liver was also quite fine and that he didn't lose much while and after PCT. So here it is...

Week 1-6 : Dbol 30-40 mg/day
      Week 3-8: Win 25-50 mg/day
      Week 6-8: var 30-40 mg/day
      Week 9 : Nolva 40 mg/day
      Week 10-11: Nolva 20 mg/day

What do you think of it? I do know everyone is different and may get different results depending on the time spent at the gym and the diet but overall ?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

• there are a lot of reasons i dont like this.
        as far as a test base, there are many reasons we suggest sing test, at least in a low dose, here is one example. we had a guy here who insisted on runniing winny oral only for his cycle. we talked to him till we were blue in the face, but he dint want to listen. several wks in, he was wondering why he would having trouble preforming in bed. see, your natural test production stops when you're using AAS. winny and dbol arent going to work for your body, the way that test will.

organ damage. 8 wks of orals is not a good way to run your cycles. what were his liver values when he had blood work run during his cycle? this is the only way to know what effect the drugs are having on the liver. worse yet, orals, especially winny, is very hard on your cholesterol profile. it can knock your good down to single digits in just a few wks. this is what leads to heart desiese. once again, the only way to know if this is going on is to have blood work done on cycle. these are the big reasons to use orals as "icing on the cake". use them sparingly. if test is your base, you can use lower doses of an oral and get a better effect than using higher doses of an oral alone. one cycle like this might not kill you, but if this is the kind of cycling you do, you are going to risk a lot more heath issues over the long haul. you dont want to regrete your actions in 20 yrs, beleive me.

number of drugs. you have a lot going on here. with all these compounds going back to back and overlaping, if you run into side effects, you are going to have a much harder time knowing what drug is causing what effect. this is why its important to keep it simple. if you were to do 10 wks of test, with possibly a 4 wk dbol kick start, you would make much better gains. how well you maintain them comes down to many factors like diet and how big you were to begain with.

there are a few more points that i want to make, but i'm going to stop here. i will add that the last 2 wks of var would be a complete waste of time. it takes about 10 days or so to really kick in, and thats when you're using 60+mg. you'll never feel a thing from 30mg for 2 wks. evern if you stillw anna run this, i would save your money there
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hey Sam and thanks for the prompt reply! I'll have to find out about his blood test. I'm not stubborn and definitely want the safest way to reach my goal. As I'm also pretty new at this, I'm probably just going to stick with the Test-E, and Dbol. I appreciate it!

Comment

• Thanks Sam

The information you gave me was a great help THANKS!!

I will post in the AAS section to ask other members about the UG labs.

Thanks
            Fraz

Comment

• Hi Sam, i have enough of Axio, GenShi and Euro to run 3 seperate 10-12week cycles. So are you saying its a toss up between Genshi and Axio?

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              hey cove, so let me get this straight, do you have enough of each to run for 3 seperate cycles? i am not sure of euro, but later axio and GS are both supposed to be good products. if you have enough of each to run 3 cycles, i would go with either the axio of the GS. if not, i might consider using both at once. for instance, lets say you're doing 2cc a wk of test, i'd do 1cc GS on monday and 1cc axio on thurs. just how i would do it to avoid going up or down when 1 brand runs out and you switch to the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coveboy View Post
                Hi Sam, i have enough of Axio, GenShi and Euro to run 3 seperate 10-12week cycles. So are you saying its a toss up between Genshi and Axio?
                yes sir, i have heard good about both but used neither. thats not to say the 3rd isn't good, just that i dont know them. one thought...so far, we havent gotten much feedback on JM about gen shi, so if you run that, you should keep us posted. though you can look around the net and hear about genshi, its nice to have feedback directly from our members.

Comment

• Hey Sam,
                  Trying to decide on next couple of cycles.
                  Have two 20 ml- Sus 400; one 20 ml-100 mg winstrol; one 10 ml- 300mg deca; one 20 ml- 200mg EQ
                  After consideration of winstrol causing joint probs, I have been thinking of running the Sus, Win, and deca for one cycle, then the Sus and EQ in a cycle.
                  Before I start looking into the specifics of cycle I was interested in your feedback.
                  My stats: 25 yrs, about 198 lbs, 17-20% bf(may be lower now as I will check again soon)
                  past cycles: first few were Test E only; Rest were Test E + deca... I actually just run exemestane starting around week 4 or 5 @ 12.5 mg
                  I will be a while before i start cycle as the last year has been hectic.. I went from about 210lbs to about 185 lbs and am working on just getting back to around the 205-210lb mark for four or five months before i even consider starting. Have looked through most of the other questions and have not found the answer, but I definitely have enjoyed and appreciated the wisdom you have shared with everyone.
                  Thanks in advance for your time,
                  kjtex

Comment

• Crystals in Vial!!

Sam

One of the double strength Test prop vials has formed a small bunch of fine crystals on the glass. WTF!! is that normal???? Should I just put in warm water and see if they go back in solution??

Fraz

Comment

• hey sam, i just wanted some advice im about to start a cycle of gp-1 test 200mg 2x week, test 250 250mg 2x week, and tbol 30 mgs a day for 14 days. I only have 50 tablets and they are 10mg a piece. this is a 8 week cycle so i u can give me any advice i would appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

• just to warn you, high dosed gear like the sust and winny you have can be very painful, so be ready. assuming that 400mg of test is on par with what you've used before, you could certainly do sust/deca/winny. i would do 50mg of winny ED at the end of the cycle. if you want, you can drink it and it will work just fine. try to split your doses so that you can do injections 2x a wk.

for the EQ, you're gonna need more. i wouldnt do less than 600mg EW. also, it has a super long ester and needs to be run longer. i would do 600mg EW for about 16 wks. because of this, you'll probably need more test too.

Originally posted by kjtex View Post
                        Hey Sam,
                        Trying to decide on next couple of cycles.
                        Have two 20 ml- Sus 400; one 20 ml-100 mg winstrol; one 10 ml- 300mg deca; one 20 ml- 200mg EQ
                        After consideration of winstrol causing joint probs, I have been thinking of running the Sus, Win, and deca for one cycle, then the Sus and EQ in a cycle.
                        Before I start looking into the specifics of cycle I was interested in your feedback.
                        My stats: 25 yrs, about 198 lbs, 17-20% bf(may be lower now as I will check again soon)
                        past cycles: first few were Test E only; Rest were Test E + deca... I actually just run exemestane starting around week 4 or 5 @ 12.5 mg
                        I will be a while before i start cycle as the last year has been hectic.. I went from about 210lbs to about 185 lbs and am working on just getting back to around the 205-210lb mark for four or five months before i even consider starting. Have looked through most of the other questions and have not found the answer, but I definitely have enjoyed and appreciated the wisdom you have shared with everyone.
                        Thanks in advance for your time,
                        kjtex

Comment

• Originally posted by Frazer View Post
                          Sam

One of the double strength Test prop vials has formed a small bunch of fine crystals on the glass. WTF!! is that normal???? Should I just put in warm water and see if they go back in solution??

Fraz
                          double strength? what is the dose? prop can be very painful. the higher the dose, the worse it can be. if you get pain from it, i would either inject it mixed with another steroid or with sterile oil.

anyway, your gear crashed. this is most likely because it is dosed so high...too high to hold. i like to use a hair drier. i will run the drier on the vial for several minutes, shaking the bottle every 1 min or so. it make take 10 minutes, but it should eventually bring it back into solution

Comment

• Originally posted by Harleyhead27 View Post
                            hey sam, i just wanted some advice im about to start a cycle of gp-1 test 200mg 2x week, test 250 250mg 2x week, and tbol 30 mgs a day for 14 days. I only have 50 tablets and they are 10mg a piece. this is a 8 week cycle so i u can give me any advice i would appreciate it. Thanks!
                            harley. you need more gear. 30mg of tbol is a low dose. 2 wks wont allow it to really kick in. the 1-test is a mild compound and takes a long time to kick in, you will probably start feeling it around wk 6. it should be run for about 16 wks. the test dose looks good. if you cant afford to get more gear now, than i would wait. if you feel you really cant wait, i would at least save to tbol and 1test cyp until you can get more. do you have an AI and PCT lined up? if not, get that stuff before you start

Comment

• Regarding the crystal in gear

Sam

I put vial in hot water and shook it often. It went back in solution. The gear I get from you guy comes in Double strength at times. I have EQ that is 500mg/ml and Test prop that is 200mg per ml.

I have been taking 200mg of Test prop EOD and 400mg of EQ once a week. In reading your other post I notice you think anything under 600mg of EQ is to low. Is that correct? should I get more EQ. The Cycle is already set up for 16 weeks so I have enough Test prop.

O, and to all new Test Prop users. This shit gives you a REAL bite in the ass after about day two!!!!!!!! This was even with a mix with EQ!! Nothing we cannot handle though!!

Thanks SAM!
                              Fraz

Comment

• Hey Sam, so I decided to post a last time here to make sure my cycle is ok as I'd like to finally make an order. Can you tell me if this seems alright?

week 1-5 : GP Dbol @ 50mg day
                                week 1-12 : GP Test E 250 @ 500 once per week
                                week 14-18 : Nolva 40/40/30/20

I was maybe considering Arimidex but wasn't sure if I should include it in... It seems to me that it is all good but I'd rather ask the pro.
                                xamo
                                Last edited by xamo; 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X