X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
    Hi Sam
    Question, that is going to be my first cycle too. I have nolva on hand but how do I know if gyno will be a problem? Thanks
    the only way to know is to find out for yourself. be aware of the signs and prepared to combat it.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• thanks sam, i stopped taking the dbol as of thursday, just gradually lowered the dosage each day. tbh dont think ill use any orals again. apetite seems to have come back to nearly normal, so its time to grow now!

Comment

• i have summer cutting cycle coming after 20 days

for now i decide:

clen 2 days on 2 days off
        ephedrine 2 days on ( when im off from clen ) 2 days off
        week 1-7 tren a 75mgED
        week 1-7 masteron 100mg ED
        week 1-7 Test prop 150mg ED
        hgh 8iu ED
        t3 25mcg ED
        adex 0.5mg EOD

also i have orals like : anavar,stanozlol and turinabol,i wonder wich one to use from them

second question is : i aways had problems with the high estrogen,every time my nips start to hurt and i use nolvadex to combat it,now i want to keep the estrogen at minimal and ill add adex,also i was thinking to skip the test prop,i know its bad idea but thats the only way for minimal estrogen and water retention, what do u suggest? skip the test,lower the dose or just use something more strong like letro ?

Comment

• Sam is 10 weeks enough time between 12 week cycles if I feel fine? I know the basic rule of thumb is time on=time off but I want to finish my next cycle before a particular date? The first cycle was a SUS 500mg a week my next cycle will be prop and tren. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandoguy407 View Post
            Sam is 10 weeks enough time between 12 week cycles if I feel fine? I know the basic rule of thumb is time on=time off but I want to finish my next cycle before a particular date? The first cycle was a SUS 500mg a week my next cycle will be prop and tren. Thanks
            hey bro, good to see you over here. the "rule" is actually time on + PCT = time off. so if you were to follow that, you're cutting yourself short by at least a month, plus. the only way to know if you're recovered is to have blood work done. for myself, different compounds have shut me down more than others. i know it's going to take a lot longer to recover from a cycle containing a 19-nor than it would from doing, say test/dbol. your best bet is to have blood work done while you're off and healthy, so that you have a baseline to compare too. that way, when you get tested after cycle, you know exactly how far off you are.

at the end of the day, you can do it. you can do whatever you want. you really have to ask yourself what is important though and what are you willing to sacrifice. for a guy in his 20's, who is trying to compete on the local level, there may a lot more to lose then a guy in his 40's who may qualify for HRT anyway. you really could come out of things fine, but IMO, i really dont think any of us who are using AAS are really ever going to function exactly the same after cycling on and off for years. just my opinion. PCT helps but i dont think it is a 100% guarantee
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• thanks for taking the time to answer and i think your right just going to wait it out

Comment

• i would personally add winny to that for about the last 4-5 wks around 50 mg, if i were to pick an oral. personally, i would get more test and run it for a few wks longer. 7 wks isnt a lot of time to cut. i start with just test to cut and add the hardeners towards the second half, so just food for thought...
                1-12
                test prop
                adex
                hgh
                t3
                6-12
                tren
                mast
                8-12
                winny
                just the way i'd do it. give myself more time to lean down and then add more in as i go to bring everything together.
                as far as estrogen, believe me, running adex at .5mg EOD will keep your etrogen very very low. you wont have any estrogen problems at that dose.

as far as the clen, i think you have the right general idea about taking time off but its better run for 2 wks at a time. it has a 2 day halflife, so if you take it for 2 days on, 2 off, it never really leaves your system, so you wont really get a rest from it.

Originally posted by IMTH View Post
                i have summer cutting cycle coming after 20 days

for now i decide:

clen 2 days on 2 days off
                ephedrine 2 days on ( when im off from clen ) 2 days off
                week 1-7 tren a 75mgED
                week 1-7 masteron 100mg ED
                week 1-7 Test prop 150mg ED
                hgh 8iu ED
                t3 25mcg ED
                adex 0.5mg EOD

also i have orals like : anavar,stanozlol and turinabol,i wonder wich one to use from them

second question is : i aways had problems with the high estrogen,every time my nips start to hurt and i use nolvadex to combat it,now i want to keep the estrogen at minimal and ill add adex,also i was thinking to skip the test prop,i know its bad idea but thats the only way for minimal estrogen and water retention, what do u suggest? skip the test,lower the dose or just use something more strong like letro ?

Comment

• Hey Sam, was just wandering about getting bloodwork done, is it expensive, do you tell the doctor why you need the work done, and if so is their only certain doctors that will do the tests? Thanks

Comment

• any MD can do blood work for you. as far as how cool they are about you using gear...well, each MD is different. without insurance, blood work can get expensive. each test is priced differently. with insurance it is of course cheaper, but there is more of a paper trail that can haunt you later. personally, i use insurance and i have never had a problem. there are services available to have blood work done through the mail. i believe we talked a little about it within the first 4-5 pages of this thread.

Comment

• Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment

• Hey Sam I am 30 yo 6ft 222-230lbs. I am looking to lose as much fat and build as much LEAN muscle as possible. Ideally I would like to be 190-200lbs and as shredded as possible. Dont want to look like an NFL player either. My shoulders are very wide and so is my chest plate.

My workouts currently start with 30 min on the cybex or eliptical and I also try do do as many push-ups and sit ups as possible. I usually do 1-2 body parts per workout 4 sets and 12 reps minumum. Usually 4 workouts per body part.

Any suggestions? I have done winny and clen a few times in the past

Comment

• Hey Sam, you have probably answered this question a 100 times, but I cant find it anywhere, Ive watched some videos on mixing and injecting hcg. My question is, is it better to use insulin pins to inject and does it have to be in the stomach? Thanks In Advance.

Comment

• Hey Sam, I getting my workout routine ready for my next cycle.......On my last cycle i was doing 5 day split a usually like this
                            day 1---chest/a little tri---
                            day 2---back/a little bi---
                            day 3 legs/abs
                            day 4 shoulders
                            day 5 arms
                            rest 2 days or rest 1 day sometime in the week and then another rest day at the end

but since i ended my last cycle i changed it up to a 3 day a week split which i hate cuz i luv lifting just thought it would be good to rest and change it up some and since i wasn't on gear my muscles dont recover as fast.

My question is on my next cycle what should my split look like and how many sets/reps do you usally do on a cycle...i think i was doing way to many and was in the gym for 2 hours each day.

Comment

• Sam, I started gaining some more weight after upping the cals and midway in my cycle (test c 500 12 wk) I was thinking of restricting calories, adding cardio, and doing clen after my last test shot (while test is up) for 2 weeks to cut some more fat. what do you think?

Comment

• hey bro, no matter what you do, it's going to come down to diet. steroids, as you know, aren't going to burn any fat or make you any leaner. i use a low carb, high protein, low fat approach. making sure i am getting 350g proein a day, i figure out how many carbs i'm eating and slowly pull them out, while keeping fats very low. i do my cardio first thing in the morning, on empty. i start at 30 min and add more as needed. if i need a second session, i do it after training. never do cardio before weight lifting. the cardio will have already broke you down to an extent. you wont be quite as strong. you'll be short on nutrients to protect your muscle tissue.

Originally posted by Mastermind View Post
                                Hey Sam I am 30 yo 6ft 222-230lbs. I am looking to lose as much fat and build as much LEAN muscle as possible. Ideally I would like to be 190-200lbs and as shredded as possible. Dont want to look like an NFL player either. My shoulders are very wide and so is my chest plate.

My workouts currently start with 30 min on the cybex or eliptical and I also try do do as many push-ups and sit ups as possible. I usually do 1-2 body parts per workout 4 sets and 12 reps minumum. Usually 4 workouts per body part.

Any suggestions? I have done winny and clen a few times in the past

Comment

Working...
                                X