My third Cycle, by an ectomorph..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franxesc1987 View Post
    Ok! Do you know what is the best time to shoot the trembolone acetate? And dbol..my dbol is 10mg, how can I divide the pills to day? I am training every day around 12am...thanks
    about tren ace just shoot it ED or EOD no matter the time its not like suspension to work within a few hours in your body...about dbol at 50mg i slpit them into 2 doses every 5 hours max so if i used your dose (30mg) i should take it about 2hours preworkout with a meal...like 10am....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
      about tren ace just shoot it ED or EOD no matter the time its not like suspension to work within a few hours in your body...about dbol at 50mg i slpit them into 2 doses every 5 hours max so if i used your dose (30mg) i should take it about 2hours preworkout with a meal...like 10am....
      I have a doubt, I have pretty arimidex...can I use the arimidex in the PCT? Or must be aromasin? I have read about them and seem identical..for me is more easy and cheap use anastrozol because I have in my hand sufficient to 2 cycles..

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X