No announcement yet.

Mfire cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you are in the 220's !! Solid game plan. Have you been having any sleep issues?
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
      Glad to see you are in the 220's !! Solid game plan. Have you been having any sleep issues?
      Nature brother I just left your cycle thread and after reading that you are having sleep issues to see you asking Mfire if he is having problems sleeping I LOL because it really must be an issue.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Sleep has been a bitch, with a .5 Xanax I can get a half night in, but it's still restless. I'm guessing it's the anadrol I've went back up to 233, but I feel bloated as fuck. The tren/test mix seems to be kicking in fine, last week I felt good, but starting to feel much better now the sust has hit it's two weeks, and a week and a half since last deca. Feeling much cleaner now if you know what I mean, I had a few days I was showin high est sides, but with the switch over, wasn't surprised. Starting to show gains again in the gym, but, I've been hitting a hour of cardio before weights, so I'm sure that's slowing me down. The reduced eating is what is kicking my ass, I've gotyob so Hungary that I slipped and had a couple doughnuts just because they were there. I'm still working on a new routine as far as food goes, this sucks ass! Well here is a pic this morn in the gym, right now I'm so bloated the pics don't do much justice, gonna up my AI's to see if I can drop a little of the water weight, the cycle end is coming up quick
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mfire; 11-20-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks admin
          Last edited by Mfire; 11-21-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Maybe he thinks you need a labiaplasty Mfire....LOL!

All Kidding aside...looking good brother. And stay away from those fucking doughnuts!!
            If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Ya man, I've been fumin all morning about that shit, lol, ya all the stress got me and I fell back to my old sugar crutch! I got it back again

Comment

Well with only 2 1/2 weeks left in the cycle and the last week and a half being pretty much shot due to having to make a trip due to a death in the family. I decided this morning to go ahead and go off cycle and dose down to a HRT. Not being in the gym right the last couple of weeks on the tren has got me all fkd up, been on my AI's, like a damn teenaged girl with mood swings. Back in the gym, and i feel great, but, it's that time. Come late march early April, it'll be on again

Comment

Glad to hear it brother.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I feel this unfamiliar mortal feeling coming on! Lol, I've only been off the tren for a week and I'm sore as fk tonight!

Comment

Awesome, dropped to a 34 pant today at 225, this is unreal!

Comment

Got BF measured again today, last measurement was 27.5 on 11/5, today 24.7! That was under the same standard setting. I've stayed within 5 lbs and lost almost 3% bf in a month! I am still in the process of dosing down to a hrt dose, my last pin was sat morn at 250mg T E, my next tues eve will be 200 mg.

Comment

Way to go brother! what a cycle!! You must feel like a new man.
                          If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Oh ya man, I can't wait till march to run my next one!

Comment

Well i got my HRT level stable, I'm doin 125 mg test cyp 2xw. I was gonna drop it, but everything is balanced too well. Off all AI's, no est sides at all, and i pretty much wanna fuck any woman that looks halfway decent, especially in the morning. It's nice to be off the tren, but I can't wait till my next cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X