Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, exactly

Comment

Mfire stop the madness! I just ate again and want to hurl it up lol. Are you drinking LOTS of water? If not get with it!
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I drink water like crazy man, all day. I know I'm hydrated cause i pee almost clear 2 to 3 times a hour. (With the exception of the first couple of the day of course) I'm gonna go see a skin doc next week, see what she says, sorry, not trying to be nasty, i figured if it was a side someone woulda dealt with it already. Gonna try the nutragina and oxy pads first
        Last edited by Mfire; 11-05-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Well something i left out was supplements, here we go

I take a GNC green sport pack every morning when I get up with protein shake #1
          Breakfast at work is a 5 egg white 1 yolk egg scramble with sausage and cheese, at home usually a large bowl of raisin bran cause of time
          Before workout protein shake #2 with creatine 1 tsp level and glutamine 1 tsp level this is approx 1 hour before (dbol also)
          About 30 mins before hemorage pre workout drink
          Immediately after Greek yogurt with fruit and protein shake with 1 scoop of BCAA and occasionally creatine 1 tsp level if i think about it
          Lunch tuna on multigrain flat rounds, 2 of them, apple or banana
          Mid afternoon meal varies, usually peanut butter and honey
          Dinner high protein with salad
          Evening usually nuts peanut or casues
          Before bed shake #4

Of course the meals change for variety, but stay in the same boat so to say

Comment

They came over today, I have went from 39% body fat (not bmi) to 27.5% with a bmi of 36.1, I didn't agree with him on the body type he calculated it as regular instead of muscular which would have dropped me almost 2% more, but I can deal with it. My goal by The end of the cycle is 23%, I'm gonna get there

Comment

Yes you will brother! Go to the tanning at least 3 days a week if you can. ED is best. Dry's those pimples up real good.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I've been doing that, it seems to have helped some

Comment

You might want to find a Microwave transmitter dish and stand in front of it for a little. Something in the 6.0 gigahurtz range at about 1 watt will do you fine.

Just lightly toasted and then turn over till tender to the touch... LOL!
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                    You might want to find a Microwave transmitter dish and stand in front of it for a little. Something in the 6.0 gigahurtz range at about 1 watt will do you fine.

Just lightly toasted and then turn over till tender to the touch... LOL!
                    Your a dick! Lol love it

Comment

Yes! LMAO!
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Herc those nutragena pads and wash are workin great, another week or it should be completely cleared up

Comment

Alright started the last 6 weeks of my cycle yesterday. I switched up everything last night, went to 200mg tren/300mg of test 2xW, I dropped the sust a week ago sat and only pinned deca tues/sat, my goal is to drop 8% BF by the end of the cycle and be right around 225. The acne from the sust was just too much and tren is supposed to be a good for weight loss.

Comment

Here is a little progress pic! It's coming along slowly but worth every bit of the sweat and pain!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mfire brother, you're growing like a weed! Look at those traps! You're looking fantastic bro. Comparing to the pics on page one, you're really leaning out, and looking tight! Watch yourself mate, it'll be the wife harassing you; better up the test. Totally joking mate, but keep it up.

Comment

After a good discussion last night with a couple guys, they got me pointed in a direction. Here we go, my cycle ends the Tuesday before Christmas, my goal for the rest of the cycle is 8% body fat loss. I am going to continue the 200mg tren/300mg test e 2xW, gonna cut my calories to around 2500 clean per day. Today I weighed in at 229, first time I've hit 220's in years, I'm very excited about that. After my cycle I will continue test at 150mg 2xW as a hrt routine, that is for shoulder pain, the test allows me to stay off pain meds. And try to continue weight loss to around 12-15% bf. Late march early April I wanna do a 16 week bulk, I'm thinking tren/mast/test c. This is the plan in place for now, we will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X