Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following along now. Keeps us updated!

Comment

Hey guys, massive strength increases.........broke the low row machine in the gym today maxing it out, the steel buckled hahaha the guy opposite was in a fit of laughter for about twenty min.....

My weight went to 102kg and now is hovering at 100kg, i seem to be leaning out a little but its very slow, or at least I think it is.

I am looking 100 times better than when I started. Has anyone ever used craze, bloody hell.......that stuff is great pre workout however the insomnia that brings along with trensomnia is a nightmare. Also it kills my appetite, ill post a pic up soon but i don't think there is really any difference from the last.

Changed the way I train chest after watching a video of some pros, lifting low to height weight till burnout then high to low ending on the bar.....its was great, I felt like i was ripping out my skin...pyramid training seems the way to go....

Still not that great on bench for my weight at 90kg, need to work on that and get it up....feeling good tho.

Need to watch me temper tho, the rage has a hold of me from time to time.......

Comment

pics taken 25.07.13

Here are a few pics from today, not sure if there is a change or not in my appearance
        Attached Files

Comment

sorry guys just realized how crap the first pic is ill try and get a better one now.

Comment

heres another.

again I dont thing much has changed over the last week. hard to move belly and love handles but ill keep chipping away....

feel like a king tho....happy to be me
            Attached Files

Comment

Guys, I am really happy with the size of my upper body , lats, chest (still need to work on) and shoulders. I am happy with the size I now want to concentrate on cutting up for the remainder of my cycle. Could someone post up a good routine, menu ect or just a guide of what I should be doing to shed the BF. I got a read out on BF today, im at 23% so thats still very high but better than the 30 when I started.

Please throw your routines/advice/guidance into the mix, I would really appreciate it....

I would like to get down to the mid teens. I have notices my abs, or the outline of what should be abs LOL is now showing and I have a much flatter stomach so its working, I believe.

To the pros and guys who know what they are doing please tel me what I dont want to hear and how I can change it.....I am now ready to hear it .........LOL
              wee.bit.fat
              Last edited by wee.bit.fat; 07-25-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

update - going well - pic

well guys been a while since an update, need to check my BF as no idea what it is, im sitting at 101kg at the moment. Ive changed my routine to try and cut up more. Abs are the hardest things to bloody get, constantly working them but still no joy as you can see. I am very happy with the change in my upper body now just to cut down and get abs showing...

I had an issue with my bollocks for a while, they were the size of peanuts so I upped HCG from 500 a week spli into two to 1000 split through the week and they are now hanging and growing so thank god for that......The man who advised I run HCG is a legend, thank you on behalf of my nackers....

guys as you know its hard to judge yourself so if you guts could help me out let me know how you thing the change is going and what things |I can do to get a better result id appreciate it.
                Attached Files

Comment

looking swole Brah - trap, delts and chest definitely bigger + leaner
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Keep up the good work man.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Pic update

No change to stats still trying to cut myself up but im happy ...feeling good..
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'm enjoying seeing your progress and learning in the process. New member here and I'm really interested in just getting cut, vascular. I'm 40, been lifting for years, I have plateaued and I've been working my ass off to see very little results. Thinking about the beginners cut cycle from naps. I'm 5'10 175

Keep up the good work and the posts, will follow you through the completion of your cycle.

Comment

Hi Syntheticsun, welcome and thanks for following. The guys on here are really helpful so its a great place to be, I had been away from the gym for a good while as my kids took over my life then decided to get back into it. Wanted my old body back and decided to run this cycle, im happy with the progress and the guys have helped me out along the way with diet and advice. All the best.

Comment

me 3 half weeks after the cycle

guys finished my cycle about 3 and half weeks ago. I have now settled at 101kg and I am really happy with the results as far as transformation is concerned. Its not extreame but im happy with my body now I am concentrating on cutting down body fat and trimming up some more whilst im giving my body a break from juice. all in all i really enjoyed it, hated the night sweats, tren cough and insomnia most nights but it was worth it.... let me know what u guys think...
                            Attached Files

Comment

An update a few months later

Hi Guys,
                              Just an update to let you know how things have been and how ive ended up after my cycle.

I am now 98kg and cutting up nicely, I am very happy with my gains and have not seen a rapid drop in strength or muscle mass.

Just to give an example of the strength increase, when I started I was flat benching 60kg plus bar, laughable at my weight..

Now my chest days consist of:

Warm Up:

70 dips
                              flatbench 30 reps at 40kg plus bar

Single set at 130kg plus bar and push out between 4 and 6 reps
                              Single set at 120 kg plus bar 4 - 6 reps
                              3 sets 6-8 at 110kg plus bar
                              3 sets 8-10 at 100kg
                              3 sets 8-10 at 90kg
                              3 sets 3-12 at 80kg

and so on down to 40kg as per warm up to failure

Then barbell fly s sets of 6-8 at 38,36,34,38,24kg

Then cable fly using low weight high rep sets to failure x 3

I know this is probably nothing special to many of you but to me its a massive massive transformation in strength. Very happy.

My body is looking good and I can actually see my abs LOL for the first time in years and im starting to get that V at my lower abs. Lost about 2 and half inches of my waist.

All in all im over the moon with the outcome and would recommend to anyone.

My gym partner also ran the same course, he has severe pneumonia attacks and before the cycle was in ICU at 13 stone. They said if he gets it again and he doesn't put weight on it would be very serious. He is now 97kg, he went into hospital with another attach and came out 94, then smashed out the same as me on chest day and got his weight back up. He said its the best he has felt in years.

Obviously the night sweats, shivering, lack of sleep and floppy todger did come into play but it was all manageable and a necessary evil , well worth the outcome.

Thanks to all for your advice and guidance with regards to diet , and PCT....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X