Tren Ace 75mg ED/ Test Prop 100mg ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics taken 21.06.13

Not really any difference in my appearance I think, too early in the cycle but ill post pics constantly so we can all see how things are progressing...
    Attached Files

Comment

To me u look like uve lost weight. Its hard to notice urself... others will notice first. I don't see much change until three weeks in unless I'm on dbol
      Originally posted by wee.bit.fat View Post
      Not really any difference in my appearance I think, too early in the cycle but ill post pics constantly so we can all see how things are progressing...
      sigpic
      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Well gents, the last 3 days have been strange. I felt very lazy up until today then when I was in the gym I felt like my strength has just gone through the roof. Its crazy, weights that I would struggle to push 6 rep, can now go 12 / 15 / 18 reps. Its crazy but great.

After my gym session I finally feel great, not lazy but energetic and happy. I feel like my muscles are going to rip out my skin, obviously just a mental thing but im enjoying it. I also have a crazy anger in the gym. One thing I have noticed is my cardio seems to be the slight compromise but im fine with that as long as I keep dropping a little weight each week.

I will get myself weighed and BF posted up tomorow along with a pic. That week one and its just hit me, cant wait to get back into the gym...

Comment

Guys, been a while since my last post, I had to go to america for a funeral so it put a dent in my regime. Back on it now and going well. I will get y weights, BF% and a pic up tomorow. I have put size on , im at 101kg now. I hope I am loosing the fat handles and extra on the belly. Got tren cough for the first time this cycle today, fucking hate tren cough, i remember it from years ago, I just had to lie down and wait for it to go away. I can see how it can be worrying to someone who has never had it before.

Cut my food intake right down as I was just eating far too much, so I hope thats helping. Cardio is a nightmare at the moment, back pumps every time I run are crippling.

Feeling like a beast in the gym tho....all good.

Comment

Not the best pic but something to show where I am

As you are all aware I am no bodybuilder or someone with aspirations to compete, I don't have the dedication or time to get even close to the level these pros get to. Just after a wee bit of a better body ...so please no comments on how im not ripped, bloated, smooth etc...cheers guys...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wee.bit.fat View Post
              Cardio is a nightmare at the moment, back pumps every time I run are crippling.

Feeling like a beast in the gym tho....all good.
              Time to switch to the recumbent (seated) Bike
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

The same today, running incline on the tredmill and my back feels like its going to burst........bike it is I think....

Comment

Hey keep up the good work

Comment

Cheers BigL, when I jump on the scales my weight is going up and I think my bodyfat is dropping, slower now than when I started but i feel i look more toned and vascular for sure...

Comment

Well I don't know whats going on, strength is through the roof, my veins have veins that have veins hahaha but for some reason ive gone from wanting to eat the world to having to force feed myself.....i hope I get my appetite back soon.....

Anyone else have issues with this? Also very crazy dreams at the moment, they seem very real, i wake up in a shocked state, in pain from an imaginary injury or upset. Id say its starting to play on my mind a little bit. Durring the day im fine tho, I do need to watch my temper as my fuse is very very short on this cycle.....

Comment

Keep on rollin' with the updates! Do you have any issues with Acid Reflux (heartburn) with the Tren? I'm sure someone with experience will chime in about your appetite...I think there's something you can take for that as well as for "TrenSomnia."

Comment

I had the worst heartburn I have ever experienced, forgot to mention it. It was literally burning my throat...

A pal of mine had quite a lot of pantoprazole so gave me a few boxes, that sorted it right out. The insomnia comes and goes, some nights ill be lucky if I can get about two hours others I can sleep from 11pm to 6am but wake in a swimming pool of sweat.........wife loves it LOL....

Comment

I have to use melatonin during my tren cycle to help me stay asleep
                            And green grapes before bed

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                              I have to use melatonin during my tren cycle to help me stay asleep
                              And green grapes before bed
                              Ill give the green grapes a try....tried being a complete sex pest with the wife to put me out but turns out having a 16 stone sweating mess of a husband all over her constantly is not what shes into hahahha

Comment

Sounds like its going great! Keep up the updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X