No announcement yet.

Started my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Big L. Yeah I feel like I could stand to go another 3-4 weeks. But I will see. I look and feel unbelievable.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I agree with bigl on that for sure. I came in with a detailed cycle. Going to run this this long in the beginning and stop all together on this date. I only did that once though. I can tell you this I like starting the hcg while on cycle but towards the end. I felt like after a week or so on it that I made some of my best gains. Almost like the injections were working still and my natural test also kicks in and I feel like super man for 3 or so weeks. I also feel like starting hcg while on cycle keeps me from crashing or losing less of my gains after pct. hcg gets the boys back health so they can start producing. If you're waiting till after then you've got to get them healthy then producing and you end up losing more of your gains. This is my opinion and the way I do it. I didn't read everything on this thread and you may have already covered this. If so sorry for the repeat.

Comment

Last pin today for week 10. HCG is still on the way so going to ride another week or so. Did biceps today had to skip abs do to lack of time in gym. All good I am still making gains. My weight is not going up but I am definitely getting more vascular. Noticed today that my arms and shoulders had veins popping out real nice. Hit a P.R. on bench Monday. Workouts are insane. Now I am hungry so going to have a 6oz steak and broccoli and brown rice and cottage cheese for desert. YEAH BUDDY.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Kicking ass BigPa.. Good job.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            Kicking ass BigPa.. Good job.
            Thanks TB.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay so here goes. Started week #11 today of a 10 week cycle Waiting on my HCG and it should be here soon. With that said I will run a few extra weeks to be able to add the HCG for the last 2 weeks of my cycle in order to get the boys back and ready to produce. Before starting my PCT. Pinned another 375mg today. Hit chest and tri's today and felt pretty good but not as strong as last Monday. But oh well that happens.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay skipped my post forThursday pin for week #11.

Started week #12 today. This will be the last week. Dropped my test back down to 250mg this pin. Going to do the same Thursday for a 500mg total for this last week. Going to also start my hcg at 250iu twice a week Thursday and run for 2 weeks then wait 4 days and start my nolva. Think I am need of a break and get the ole boys back to producing on their own.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Still here Bigpa and reading. Hope for a safe landing. Keep us posted.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey keep us even threw the pct if you can. Keep up the good work

Comment

Good deal TB and I will Big L. Hopefully pct will go as good as this cycle has went. Don't want to end up feeling like a pile of crap in a few weeks LOL.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

So I did my last pin this morning. But my first pin of HCG. Going to run the HCG for 2 weeks then wait 4 days and start PCT with Nolva. I still feel strong as a bull. But going to take some time off and either bulk again or cut. Got some decca on the way for next bulk along with test e and dbol. Have 7 vials Andromix, winny, looking for caber. So I have options.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Sounds great Big,some of the best gains my friends & I ever had were while using hcg during our cycle as it does seem to feel amazing and kick in new gains hardness,vascularity and smooth transition into pct.Good Luck!

Comment

From now on I will be doing HCG my whole cycle.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                              From now on I will be doing HCG my whole cycle.
                              Lol! My first use of it shocked me to. Went to bed with one big nut woke up with two.Lol When I used the second time I had good results also but not that fast. Started making me wonder why it didn't work as good the second time. I questioned a couple of my boys on how it worked for them and they said pretty much the same. Great the first time then a little less and little less. Almost like the body builds up a tolerance to it. On my first use I was like you and thought man my next order I'm going to get enough to run this through my whole cycle to keep me feeling like super man. But after the next cycle ( I normally order enough for 2-3 cycles in one order) and not responding the same to it I have decided to only run it towards the end of cycle to get me ready for pct in hopes of not burning myself out on it! You may want to start a thread on it and get some other opinions on it. I can only give you mine. I hope if you do somebody can show me that no it doesn't work that way because I really would love to run it the whole cycle to.
                              manonmac1
                              Last edited by manonmac1; 08-02-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Okay if you have been following along you know that I am done with this cycle except the HCG and pct. Now I did my second pin of HCG this morning. I am using insulin pins and pinning in my stomach around my navel. Now it may sounds crazy but I look more vascular and still feel amazing. Is this the HCG? Man it is cheap and I want to encourage everybody to use HCG. I will be ordering a 10,000iu of the Hucog HCG for my next cycle.
                                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                                X