Started my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
    Okay finishing off week #5. Did 10th pin Thursday morning. Went back to quad because it is just to easy. 201-202 pounds now. I am so strong!! but energy is way down again. Feel as if I have to drag myself around most of the time. But oh well I look good. Hopefully I will get energy back soon.
    Are you doing Adex?? and if you are taking, how much?? you might have to much estrogen
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I have been taking .5mg every day. . I started with only .5mg on Monday and Thursday (the days I pin) but nipples were starting to get a little irritated and itchy. So I upped it to .5mg ED. But I thought well I may have killed all my estrogen that is why I am so tired so I skipped one day this week and was going to start EOD again. I feel sleepy all the time. What is the deal? What should I do? Should I start taking 1mg a day?
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Blood work ??? And this is how I figured out that the generic brand sucks and GP brand works better then the store bought junk.

I had to do the espresso a few days Bigpa cause of the same thing. for a few days I was dragging ass. Did the same thing and upped
        how often I took and ended up taking every other day. I think its just a little out of Wacke and don't be so quick to do any radical
        change. unless the nipples get bumps and sore. Then I would go into panic mode.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          Blood work ??? And this is how I figured out that the generic brand sucks and GP brand works better then the store bought junk.

I had to do the espresso a few days Bigpa cause of the same thing. for a few days I was dragging ass. Did the same thing and upped
          how often I took and ended up taking every other day. I think its just a little out of Wacke and don't be so quick to do any radical
          change. unless the nipples get bumps and sore. Then I would go into panic mode.
          Yeah I agree, just being off one way or the other can get you to be like that, it's a fine line and it's hard to find it when you first start. The blood work will help determine what you should do. With me Adex isn't enough I have to do Letro e3-4d's or I fall a sleep at the wheel on the way home from work. I was really bad over the winter when I was bulking, but it took some time and I got it down now. Every cycle may be a little different do to how much gear you will be doing, so keep that in mind also.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

So I should go get blood work done. Okay that is not a problem but I get blood work done for free at work if you carry their health insurance. However it takes 2 weeks or longer to see him. So should I just keep taking .5mg ED until I can get to see him.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

How you feeling today. Any change ? Energy up ? How you sleeping ?

I did the same thing. I did a post called "Burger Beat Down" I thought it was something I ate to cause
              me to just not be able to get up and out. Like MrBig said we will have days that the balance will go out
              of whack.
              Time Bandit
              Last edited by Time Bandit; 06-16-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Today not to bad. However I take it easy as possible on weekends. No gym ect. But my sleep these last few days has been awesome. Problem is I want to sleep all the time lol. I remember your post brother. Man I just will have to see how things go. I totally understand that things can go out of whack. We are spiking our test levels and such. Glad to have you guys to talk with about these things. Thanks
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Started week #6 Monday. Training a new manager so hard to get on here this week. Weight is 203lbs but because I am going to Florida in 2 weeks I am hitting cardio hard. I am expecting to loose a few pounds but oh well. Looking and feeling like a ROCK.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Your on target bro. Im with ya on the sleep thing. Im slowly coming down now and back to my HRT dose and it sucks. But Im looking to trim up the waistline a little and keep the build going. Looking to the fall as another time to step up to the plate and feed good and cycle for a kick ass build. Giving the body a break now is all part
                    of a bigger plan. I have not been on the scale this week but the complaments have not stopped. I know you know what Im talking about. Keep pushing bro. Your good.

Comment

Thanks TB. Where is our boy MrBig fatso LOL.....NOT!!!!!
                      bigpa
                      Last edited by bigpa; 06-20-2013, 07:20 AM.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                        One more thing. Man I am getting some major hot flashes. I mean like serious. Feel like you can cook meat on my skin. Is this normal?
                        I get the same thing... from the dbol. Dbol made me sweat at night on 30mg ed way more then 1cc of cutstack eod. Even after I bumped it to 1cc ed. I fuckn lovedbol. Probably my fav on the way I feel on it and size iln strength it provides.
                        RickyBobby
                        Last edited by RickyBobby; 06-20-2013, 08:26 AM.
                        sigpic
                        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Okay been hitting 15-20 minutes of intense cardio a day. Well not today lol. Anyway have lost like 3 lbs. Want it back Anyways I was expecting it but never been above 195 lbs. before and when I got to 200 lbs. I was happy. Then 203 lbs. and I was feeling unstoppable!!!
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Weight is power Bigpa! But going to the beach and feeling chubby sucks too. I feel better when I'm leaner at the beach, you will get the size back.
                            If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Okay some how I skipped the finish of week #6 but oh well. Anyways started week #7 this morning my weight is still around 200-201lbs. This may be where I plateau. If so I am still very happy. I look awesome and feel invincible. Happy with how this is going so far 3 more weeks!!!
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Reading as you go brother. Sounds like your energy is back up and pumps are good. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X