X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks TB. Yeah been feeling real good.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

What's up fellas? Okay finished week #7 yesterday. I decided to up my test to 750mg for these last 3 weeks. Pinned 375mg yesterday. I feel awesome today. I am on vacation headed down to south Florida for 10 days. But wife hates to drive 11.5 hours straight so we at Hotel in Brunswick Ga. now. About to go hit up a gym to blast shoulders in a few. Just because you go on vacation no reason to skip your work outs. Will be showing these dudes around here what's up!!!
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Started week #8 today. 375mg test this morning. Hit gym here in W.P.B. did chest, tri's and abs. Looking like a white gorilla LOL feeling great.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Just started reading your thread. Following along!

Comment

Okay so if you have been following along you know that I decided to up my test to 750mg a week for last 3 weeks of this cycle. Wanted to give an update this morning as to how unbelievable I feel. My weight has went up to 206lbs. But most of all my pumps are insane! My body is swole and tight all day. 750mg may be my sweet spot!!!
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

What go's up.. Must come down bro. Go easy now.. Watch your E. Keep an eye out for sides..
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

What does PIP stand for?
                Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                Okay week #2

Went and did cardio this morning and man my freaking calves again were on fire. But I pushed through again. Has to be the Dbol.
                But I like it!!

So came home and did my 3rd pin. 250mg test left glute. No PIP.
                Also took .5mg Arimidex not 100% sure yet but my nipples may be getting a little puffy. I may just be tripping but I will keep an eye on them and if I do notice that they are I will start taking .5mg of the Arimidex ED. Is it to soon into my cycle for this to start happening? Just wondering.
                "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBig View Post
                  What does PIP stand for?
                  Post Injection Pain. Some people seem to have a major issue with it.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                    What go's up.. Must come down bro. Go easy now.. Watch your E. Keep an eye out for sides..
                    TB bro I feel awesome. But I know what you mean. Got to order some HCG for pct. Got clomid and nolva. Going to run HCG the whole time next cycle. So I am prepared. Avatar is looking nice brother.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Finished up week #8 yesterday. 375mg test. I feel and look great. Got a lot of attention at the beach. Liking how I feel. Got my estro totally in check. No more drag butt days. Just been go, go, go! However when I did back Wednesday at LA Fitness I used a T-Bar row that I have never used and slightly pulled something in my back. So I did have to skip legs this week. And I love doing legs. Back needed a break. If you are new and following along you have to be careful to not hurt yourself!! Your strength goes way up and you can pull something quick. But luckily mine was very miner. Ready to go Monday morning.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Started week #9 yesterday. 375mg GP test cyp coming to the end of this journey. But it has been awesome. Looking great and feeling great. Hope I get my HCG quick.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Last pin for week #9 okay I feel great but maybe a little sad that this ride is almost over LOL. Pinned 375mg this morning. Hit biceps and abs today and man did it feel good. I have not commented about my sex drive lately but just want to throw out there that I am ready to pound my wife at all times. Right now I am at work and would love to be there smashing that as if it may be the last time I ever hit it again. Man I feel good. Think I may get up and dance a jig LOL. Need to burn some of this energy off some way LOL.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Started week #10 this morning. Now this is suppose to be last week but I am waiting on some hcg to show up so I may have to run for an extra week or two so that I can start the hcg as soon as I do my last pin. So did 375mg this morning. My weight goes up and down but I have held at about 202lbs for several weeks. Feeling great! About to go hit chest and tri's maybe some abs if I have time.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Great gains! Any idea what the cycle did to your bf%?

Comment

Hey big pa. Dont worry to much about going over your set week
                                As long as you keep seeing results i would keep running it even when ur hcg comes in
                                There are probably some others guys like me that when we first started running cycles we put a time frame on it and sometimes stop to soon
                                Im not saying over due it but you will be able to tell when your gains slow down
                                Good luck Man. And congrates on a very well done cycle

Comment

Working...
                                X