• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I love it LOL!
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Week #3
      5th pin I decided to try the quad. Pinned the left quad with 23g 1" pin. No PIP actually nothing went awesome. This is now my favorite place to pin. I liked being more in control not having to be all twisted around.
      Anyways I am feeling rock hard. Got on the scale today 195.4
      Started out at 188.5. Did cardio this morning. Still having trouble with the calf pumps. Oh well I just push through them. Going to the gym at 4:00 to hit chest and tri's.
      This cycle is on point.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Hey save some of that energy you use smashing for the gym lol

Comment

Yeah I hear you. Man I totally feel great now. I think my estro may have been high. Since I been taking .5mg of Arimidex ED I feel much better. Big L yesterday was chest and tri's and I was a beast. Have not tried going up in weight as of yet but the weight I normally push on chest yesterday I was able to push for like an average of 4 reps more per set.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay today my lower back was killing me! Serious back pumps. Felt as if someone had hit me with a bat. Today was leg day and when I did squats it locked up on me big time. Basically ruined my workout. I still did what I could but not what I wanted. Eating a banana a day seems to not help. Well I am through crying for now LOL.
            Tomorrow morning is 6th pin. Be back then.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

6th pin this morning. Hit right quad and all went smooth. My weigh goes up and down but I am still putting on major mass
              Weighed 197 before I got in the bed this morning. That is 9 lbs. in 3 weeks! Awesome. So no major sides. My nuts have no shrinkage as of yet as far as I can tell. Still eating like a maniac and training heavy and hard. Feeling like an animal and loving it. My mood has been pretty good so far. Some times I have to step back and take a deep breath but I am in control.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Start of week #4. Did 7th pin this morning left quad all good no PIP. My weight is up to 199lbs. People that I have been working out with for years are starting to look at me crazy. I am blowing up!!! Did chest and tri's today and I had to make my self stop. So strong and can hit it hard and still feel the ability to keep going. This is my last week on the dbol. I love dbol!!! For all the new guys this beginners bulk cycle is unbelievable!!! My nuts have shrank a little bit but who cares they will bounce back at the end. No problems with gyno thank God. No acne. Just pure size and power.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Thats kicking bro. I get on the scale my self in the morning. This cycle sounds like a winner. Keep up the diet and work out. Sounds like you got this one wrapped.
                  Good job bro.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

This morning did 8th pin all good. Gaining some serious mass. 200lbs now. With me being only 5' 10" that weight looks real nice. I have got some fat on stomach. More that I ever have. Not doing cardio like I should. But I will tighten that up. Got some great news. Moving to first shift in a few weeks. This will help my sleeping big time lol. I feel that I will grow even more. Feeling okay except I am having some serious acid reflex problems. Never had this before. I think it may be the dbol. Anybody ever had this problem before? This is the last week on the dbol. Just a few more days. Still hitting it hard in the gym and eating like an animal.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Brother your OK. Its your eating that is the problem.. And its not a problem. Your body can only process so much food. Like you I learned this out of the bulk
                      cycle. We increase our intake and don't allow the valve that closes the end of the esophagus to close properly. Hens the acid reflux. I found that a little more
                      time between meals helps. Also keep the water flowing. Hope this helps brother. I did my last pin today. Im amazed at what Im looking at and hope that
                      come the fall I can do it again. Mean time keep the cardio up and work out going. You sound like your on que and kicking ass. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                        This morning did 8th pin all good. Gaining some serious mass. 200lbs now. With me being only 5' 10" that weight looks real nice. I have got some fat on stomach. More that I ever have. Not doing cardio like I should. But I will tighten that up. Got some great news. Moving to first shift in a few weeks. This will help my sleeping big time lol. I feel that I will grow even more. Feeling okay except I am having some serious acid reflex problems. Never had this before. I think it may be the dbol. Anybody ever had this problem before? This is the last week on the dbol. Just a few more days. Still hitting it hard in the gym and eating like an animal.

Yeah I get acid reflux almost every time, I'm lead to believe it's the gear. Remember that flap is a muscle to and I find when I do a certain amount of gear I get it and when I use more gear it gets worst. Not sure if you guys have read any of my Tren posts, but Tren kicks my ass. If I do more then 75mg's eod I have to throw up in the morning to get the acid out of my stomach and get to work, this is one reason I try to keep my gear usage low, the more gear I use the worst it gets.
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Start of week #5. Did 9th pin this morning. Hit left delt and it hurt big time!! By far the most painful pin yet lol. Hurt for like 4-5 hours. But good now. Only one thing I don't like. My balls are 50% shrank lol. I know they will bounce back when I do PCT but still not happy. I know this is part of the game but still weird. Anyways looking great. Was suppose to stop the dbol today but since pack was open what I have will take me to Wednesday. Acid reflux is back in check. Not giving me any problems now.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Awesome Nothing a little hGC cant fix.

Comment

Yep gonna need it lol. Was going to start a thread.....Has anyone seen my balls????
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay finishing off week #5. Did 10th pin Thursday morning. Went back to quad because it is just to easy. 201-202 pounds now. I am so strong!! but energy is way down again. Feel as if I have to drag myself around most of the time. But oh well I look good. Hopefully I will get energy back soon.
                                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                                X