No announcement yet.

Time Bandits Beginner Bulk Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounding good TB. Still following bro. Mine is going unbelievable too.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Bigpa sounds like you on a roll to. Hope it runs out as well as mine has. I cant wait to get back in the gym in the morning. Im going to hit chest and shoulders
      hard and then legs and abs the next day and then break. I got a little belly fat showing but not anything that I can drop in 2 weeks time by increasing the cardio.
      Im greatful for the weight gain and very little bloat at all. This has been the best run for my first. Nice light and easy. I just dont know how big I want to get
      just yet Talk soon bro.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Yep feel great! Hit back today. Getting so strong. Yeah I got some belly fat too. But I can loose that very quickly. Later.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Cool deal man. Later.

Comment

OK.. Was on the scale today. 227 and looking great. Funny thing is I have extra skin in the belly area. First time I noticed it.
            Lifts are still very easy. I'm still eating as clean as I can and enjoy my cheat meals.
            I really don't know what to say other then WOW! This has been a great cycle for me and look
            foward to the fall and hope to do the same again. This is truly amazing.

Comment

Well I guess I should close this page.. I have found that there is a bottom to a cycle. Meaning there is a recovery time where the body has to come back off of the cycle.
              I found that there was some turbulence as my body adjusted to my regular HRT dose. I did have a period of time that I did have depression and mood swings but all
              was manageable for the most part. Some days better then others but nothing a few cups of coffee couldn't fix. What I did find was a great help was maintaining my work out for
              both my body and my mind. Cardio was a must and running sets till failure helped keeping my gains and eating lean and maintaining calorie count all contributed to a good end
              to my cycle. At this point I find that my body responded well to this cycle and look forward to my next one. I personally found that it was a major learning experience and I will keep better notes as to all aspects of growth and diet along with mantel well being should be noted. Keep in mind people. Just because you stopped AAS it does not end there. You still have another 6 to 8 weeks to get back on the ground. Its great to climb the altitude of cycle but I believe what makes a cycle complete is the way we land. Well I hope this helps any one thats thinking of running a cycle. Its been an adventure but not anything that I would recomend to anyone that does not have both there diet and work out in order. You would be waisting your time and money. You have to work twice as hard to get anywhere with AAS.

Be well. Live long, Enjoy life, Get BIG. Time Bandit

Comment

Very well put. And congrats not only on a cycle but learning more with every day

Comment

I enjoyed following along during your cycle TB. Thanks for sharing it with us.
                  If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Awesome job TB, can't wait to see how you do on your next one, good luck brother and I truly mean that, for I have a new friend now!!!!
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thanks guys. And Thanks Mr.Big. It made the experience that much better having each of you out there answering some of the stupid questions that I might have had along the way. It was because of Big L and his advice that put me in line with my diet before I started the cycle and I am grateful for his bluntness. He didn't hold back
                      and made it clear to me that this was no game and needed to be taken seriously and I thank him for that. Again I thank you all of JM for your guidance.

Comment

TB,

Curious, I am looking at ordering this from the site, and curious on PCT for this. This is my first cycle, hence the beginner. I am about 187, 14% BF right now looking to make 200 with 10-11%. I am going to ask a lot of dumb questions for clarification, since I am curious.

What other, if any PCT did you run/have on hand? Did you take Clomid or Nolva on top of the Anastrozole?
                        Where did you do your injections? Did you ever have any problems?
                        What size needle? 20/23/25? I hate needles, and shots....(yea I know I will get over it...)
                        Have any logs of your diet?
                        Did you have night sweats at all? Did you take ZMA for recovery/sleep aid?
                        Did you do any PWO at all/BCAA during?

Comment

Originally posted by wizarddeath View Post
                          TB,

What other, if any PCT did you run/have on hand? Did you take Clomid or Nolva on top of the Anastrozole? NONE.. Im on TRT/HRT No need for me. Im always on.
                          Where did you do your injections? Did you ever have any problems? ..... Quads and Ventrogluteal Muscle and Dorsogluteal Muscle. No problems to note.
                          What size needle? 20/23/25? I hate needles, and shots....(yea I know I will get over it...) 22 at 1.5 and yes easy to get over.
                          Have any logs of your diet?....... Yes and No.. Not as detailed as I now want it to be.
                          Did you have night sweats at all? Did you take ZMA for recovery/sleep aid?.... Yes / No ZMA / Yes. Ambion.
                          Did you do any PWO at all/BCAA during?
                          Yes... Before and After work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                            Yes... Before and After work out.
                            Thanks TB, would you recomend someone without running TRT/HRT, to grab some Nolva? My friend(who hasn't done a cycle, but researched a bit as well) has said that the Adex will be enough since its a PCT, and this is a smaller cycle. I am still kind of curious though on other opinions. Would 20mg a day for 2 weeks be advisable?

Comment

20 mg a day would knock you silly on a small cycle. Do more research. Look at the drug profile. Read as much as you can before you take the leap into AAS.

This is your body your putting drugs into.. I don't think you want to poison your self right out the gate.

Your friend got a degree ??? Be careful about what friends tell you to do.. I have seen questions like this before and Friends wont be there when you fuck up and
                              your a bag of donuts and your body chemistry is screwed because your friend said "Here try this!!!"

Comment

He actually does have a degree in biology, and is going in to be a PA..... He was the one telling me this is a small cycle, and the Adex would be fine for this. Even looking into it, its still like you said putting an un-natural substance into you body, so I don't get the whole "small" cycle thing... Smaller than some, but still a big impact.

Thats why I want to be prepared with the right amount of PCT. I have seen post regarding Adex use only as an PCT, then post saying the opposite. Thats why I am asking regarding the PCT and this cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X