No announcement yet.

Time Bandits Beginner Bulk Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been doing the 40 out the box... So far there is no sides other then getting pumped the fuck up and feeling like a rock star.. Make shore you have an AI in the mix if your pinning also. I found out what happens if you mess with that.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

OK. All is going well. My nuts are on fire most of the time and my sleep has been a little out of wack. I find lack of sleep plays a big roll in strength and recovery. I been taking
      ambion in the evenings and it helps. I am blowing up. Recovery time has increased. My E2 has not been a problem and same with BP. Drinking lots of water and eating
      clean as much as I can. Honestly I been adding Burgers and fries on the weekends. Im looking at another 5 weeks and I'm increasing on food across the board. I have gained
      fat on my belly. I can see it and I'm not worried. Ill do a cut in a few months. Some if not all I can get off with cardio. I'm taking my time on it now not to over burn what could be
      muscle gain. soon to post a pic of before and after. I hope to keep as much as I can of the gains. Well Ill check back in as soon as I get the pic done.. I love this stuff O

Comment

Bandit bro first time I have read this thread and been laughing the whole time. Gains sound good. Can't wait till the 20th and I will be starting mine. Same cycle.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Looking forward to the before and after pics! Sounds like it was a great cycle.
          NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

On the scale today and I hit 225 pounds.

Comment

Way to go Bandit keep up the hard work!

Comment

Gains sound good bandit I've personally put on 6lbs n only second week 4th pin

Comment

Keep the hard work up man!
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Doing it best I can. Was out the house on a 911 and screwed with my eat time.. I just made up for it Cardio in the morning and then going out for a ride.
                    Saturday is my official Swiss Burger day. I might get some shrimp with that too. See ya all soon

Comment

PANIC MODE KICKED IN THIS MORNING. LOST 2 POUNDS. Not happy about that at all. I went to Mc.D's and fixed that with a Steak Egg and Cheese combo

Still hard at it. Also going to drop 10 mineuts off cardio. Will post pics after I get back from vacation. See ya soon people.

Comment

MMMMM..... Steak egg and cheese. It will happen bro on my bulking cycle I started to loose some weight too and had to cut out the cardio for now, but you'll be putting on pounds again soon maybe add some cals to the diet brother. Keep going strong man.

Comment

We are ROCKING bro. My wife asked the other day at how big did I want to get... LOL! She even said that I'm large enough and when will I do just a maintenance work out.

I told her I just don't know yet... Life is to short not to enjoy this. I stop traffic in Walmart. Then again where I'm out in the south eating food and drinking beer is an Olympic sport.
                          Most guys are way out of shape.. Well round is a shape. Be back on later. I got chit to do..

Comment

Bandit you been taking .5mg of arimidex ED since you started your cycle?
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yes. Right before bed. No sides and don't feel bad other then my nuts aching. But thats normal.

Added note: Each of our bodies are different. Don't go by my dose. I could most likely cut back to
                              ever other day and I might and keep an eye out for sides. Right now all is good from what I'm feeling.

Some times its best not to mess with the soup if it taste good
                              Time Bandit
                              Last edited by Time Bandit; 05-20-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

OK guys and girls. I have 8 weeks in to this cycle and I have hit 225 pounds and very pleased. My shoulders, arms and chest look fantastic. My back is wider and
                                now I'm looking forward to the home stretch. Recovery from each work out has been great. No major injuries to speak of and as far as sides all has been great.
                                At this point I think running from 10 weeks into 12 weeks is pointless. I feel that I have peaked in performance and now it time to give the body a
                                well deserved break from the cycle and bring everything back to home numbers and continue with a good work out as the weeks go on.

New thoughts on my next cycle.. I think what I have gained in both knowledge and size has been fantastic and this was on a minimal dose.
                                Game plan at this point is to enjoy the summer. Continue to work out and eat right. Cardio and I want to drop about 10 pounds and hold.
                                I will then after summer ends move on to another bulk cycle and hope to do it with the same cycle. If I get what I got on that little... Thats the way to go.
                                Again when I get the chance Ill post pics. I still have 4 weeks to go and plan to keep hitting it hard. Thanks to all that have been here and helped
                                me with questions. Ill be back in a few days and hope to get some pics up soon.

Time Bandit.

Comment

Working...
                                X