• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it a friendly and honest battle lol
    Hey mr big what are you runnin for your next cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      Hey mr big what are you runnin for your next cycle
      I'll be doing Andromix, whinny and clen for about 10 weeks.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Pip isnt bad. Did right qusd. Pee is normal. Not dead from ot yrt lol.

Comment

Will post yesterdays stats in a bit. So far so good.

Comment

bloods

They didnt run my free test. But my lvls are low as shit. Im glad im doing this cycle. Maybe I can kickstart this shit. Got my liver panel done too bc of the tren.

Comment

Ok update time. gonna be haaded to the gym here in a bit. I'll post my workout after. I've noticed a little bit of the tiredness today. No other sides to be noted. I haven't really noticed much from it as of yet. I feel a bit tighter, but thats about it. We'll see how my workout is today.

pins are going well. Surprisingly no pip from my second pin yet. This is going to be a great cycle!

Comment

2-19-13 workout

lat pulldown - 12x100, 10x100, 8x120
                rows - 12x135, 10x180, 8x205
                shoulder press - 12x95, 10x115, 8x135
                side lateral raises - 12x15, 10x20, 8x25
                tricep pressdown - 12x90, 10x110, 8x130
                DB overhead tri ext - 12x50, 10x55, 8x60
                crunches - 3 sets of 20
                leg raises - 3 sets of 20 (four count)

Was just a regular workout to me. Didn't notice anything crazy.

BW - 222.5

Comment

I took thursday off. the lethargy of the oral tren got to me. lol

Comment

Yesterday's workout was a lot better than day one. I'm noticing a lot of strength gains already, but i'm taking it slow so that i don't get another shoulder injury this cycle.

2-22-13

Leg press - 12x315, 10x495, 8x675
                    leg extension - 20x130, 20x150, 15x170
                    leg curl - 12x70, 10x90, 8x110
                    standing calve raises - 12x225, 10x315, 8x405
                    seated calve raises - 12x135, 10x180, 8x225
                    Decline bench press - 12x135, 7x225, 5x225
                    db fly - 12x30, 10x35, 8x40
                    barbell curl - 12x50, 10x60, 8x70
                    concentration curl - 12x30, 10x35, 8x40

I definitely noticed a strength increase today. Really great workout.

BW - 225.4 wtf is that shit?!

Comment

So, i noticed my nips being a little sore yesterday, so i think i'm going to take .5 adex on mon and wed, and then 25mg of asin on fridays. My nips feel good today. what do u guys think? would u do that or just up the adex to like .5 ed

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                        So, i noticed my nips being a little sore yesterday, so i think i'm going to take .5 adex on mon and wed, and then 25mg of asin on fridays. My nips feel good today. what do u guys think? would u do that or just up the adex to like .5 ed

How are you taking the adex now?
                        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

right now the adex is .5mg mwf

Comment

Okay sager- Great log so far. Looks like you have a lot of things lined up and dialed in. There is information still missing that may be very beneficial.

I see you have your training days and routine in check. I see you have your diet in check. Gear- check.

My question is..what is your max bench, squat, and deadlift?

There is a specific reason i ask and my next reply will be based on your answer.
                            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I haven't maxed in a while to be honest. but based on my currnet lifts and how easily i do them, i'd say my max on bench is between 275 and 300. max on squat is between 315 and 350. Max on deadlift with a hex bar is between 415 and 440.

Comment

Based on what you just said- you have more work to do.

You say you are trying to "cut" but how can you cut when you dont know if you are lifting the appropriate weight consistant with cutting? Sure, you are eating to cut but are you lifting that way?

You MUST get your MAX in order to figure out if you are using the appropriate weight to SHRED.

To cut, (IMO) you need to br lifting 3 sets of 20 reps @ 70% of you MAX. So..if your max for bench is 275 then you need 3 sets of 20 reps @ 70% OF 275 ( 20 reps of 195x 3 sets)

For bulking ( which is more like u are doing now) you want to aim closer to 80% max 3 sets of 10-12. and for power/explosive lifting you want 85-90% of your max 4-5 sets 4-6 reps and think "explode"

So...if you safely calculate you max in each of your exercises, times your max by .7- you will get what you should be aiming for on each exercise th CUT.

Do this for 2-3 weeks at a time..then recalculate your max...and adjust your weight accordingly.

Do this for 9-12 week cycle.

So, instead of running a cutters diet, with cutter gear, and a bulkers lift routine...switch the routine to a cut routine- be specific- and you will SHRED.

If you are guessing in regards to your muscular output then you csn guess and maybe cut, maybe not. This takes out the guess work. Be specific and calculated bro!
                                Nature101
                                Last edited by Nature101; 02-23-2013, 04:53 PM.
                                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                                X