No announcement yet.

2nd cycle: Test E/EQ/Tbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now when you guys are talking total calories for the day do you take all the calories you took in that day then subtract the calories you lost at the gym that day. Thats what i do. Isnt that the true calorie intake that day

Comment

Nah. True calorie intake is the actual amount you take in. The caloric deficit is the difference in what you take in and what you actually burn. Youre right though, that is the only thing that really matters when dieting. Negative deficit for cutting, equal deficit for maintenance, and positive deficit for bulking
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

good info in these last two posts.

Comment

I can't wait to get this underway. March 1 can't come quick enough. May not make it that long though.

Comment

I may be pushing back my cycle. Had bf and measurements done today. Saying i'm 20% body fat. I just don't think i should pin at such a high bf.

Comment

here is me yesterday
              Attached Files

Comment

I have been off cycle since the beginning of sept

Comment

Post up exactly what youre eating. Day in and day out, meal by meal. I know your macros are already posted but i want to see exactly what yiure getting them from. To be honest, you could cut a few calories by lowering your protein intake. You really only need to match your body weight with protein while cutting. I weigh 40lbs more than you and my diet is at 2200 cals with 8 meals so lets see what yours looks like bro

Just trying to help a brotha out
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i'll def post it up in a bit. Bout to head to class.

Comment

Good deal bro. Ill keep an eye out. We'll get this thig fixed up nicely

Comment

Well for breakfast its usually 3 egg whites and some plain yogurt & granola

lunch its always some chicken breast or some turkey on whole wheat with some whole grain brown rice

Dinner i always do about 10oz of chicken or fish with 1 cup brown rice.

then through the day i drink two protein shakesl.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit, i need to pay far more attention to this part of my training.

Comment

When do you train?

Comment

my schedule right now is

Monday - Upper body
                              Tuesday - Lower body
                              Wednesday - Cardio
                              thursday - Upper Body
                              Friday - Lower body
                              Saturday - Cardio
                              Sunday - off

I also do 15 min of HIIT before each workout.

Comment

I meen what time of day. After what meal? Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X