No announcement yet.

Test/eq/var cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well pct will start in a few days. Gotta have surgery to repair a prostatic fistula. So fucking bummed
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sorry to hear that. So what where your results from this cycle. Would you reccomend it to others

Comment

Well considering i only got 5 weeks out of it all, i cant really make a solid case for any of it except the prop. GP prop is legit, gtg, or whatever else you want to say about it. Its fucking good. PIP can be a bitch sometimes, but show me a prop that doesnt hurt. On another note, if youre going to use the test/eq blend, get some big gauge needles to draw with cause that shit is THICK. I was drawing with 23g and it took forever. Ended up drawing with 20g and pinning with the 23's which wasnt bad but i dont recommend pinning with any smaller that 23g with that particular blend
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

LMAO GP Prop was legit as hell.. PIP in leg made me look 90 yr old.. I needed a walker LMAO but glutes no real prob... Loved it! Can't wait 4 my Prop/Var Combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            On another note, if youre going to use the test/eq blend, get some big gauge needles to draw with cause that shit is THICK. I was drawing with 23g and it took forever. Ended up drawing with 20g and pinning with the 23's which wasnt bad but i dont recommend pinning with any smaller that 23g with that particular blend
            Gonna use the same test eq on my next cycle. I already draw with 20 and pin with 23 so that's good to know.
            Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Working...
            X