No announcement yet.

Test/eq/var cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha alright mr big. Thanks bro. Just tryin to inform others as much as possible
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

WEEK 2 - 2/25-3/3

STATS: 258 lbs 12.4%bf

MONDAY

Diet: Typical off day diet except my cheat meal for dinner. Had a big juicy burger with cheese and bacon piled on top from a local restaurant. I did get a whole wheat bun though so i dont feel too bad about it. Plus tomorrow is big back day. Totals without the cheat meal: 1075 cals, 7g carbs, 25g fats, 180g pro

Training: Zero

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 80mcg Clen

Notes: Nothing special

TUESDAY

Diet: Added 24g more carbs in today at breakfast, 44 more at lunch, and my usual 135 for the rest of the day. Totals: 2580 cals, 200g carbs, 40g fat, 325g pro

Training: Back and bi's tonight. Got 15 sets for back and sets for bi's. Stepped up the cardio to 20 mins tonight. Felt good for entire workout. Think i need to include some drop sets or something into my back routine

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 100mcg Clen, 50mg Prop, 300mg Blend

Notes: Been looking foreword all day to lifting tonight. High level focus type shit

WEDNESDAY

Diet: Woke up late today so i didnt have time to make breakfast. Ate a breakfast sandwich at work. It was actually less calories than my normal breakfast and still about half the protein. I know its still frozen but i had to improvise. Totals: 2325 cals, 160g carbs, 40g fats, 320g pro

Training: 23sets of shoulders. Did 2 sets of 25 reps shoulder presses at the tail end of the workout just to change things up - crucial. 20 mins of cardio

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 100mcg clen, 12.5mg aro

Notes: Little tired today. Appetite was out of control around lunch time. Slight increase in strength from last shoulder workout. No doubt the test is working. Not in full swing yet buts deffinately working. Im recovering from workouts quicker and like i said, strength is slowly going up. Cant wait to start the var in 4 more weeks

THURSDAY

Diet: Solid day at the table. Felt full all day. 2220 cals, 130g carbs, 45g fats, 300g pro

Training: Light leg day. Did 6 sets for quads, 6 sets for hammies, and 3 for calves. 20 mins on the stair master again

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 80mcg Clen, 50mg Prop

Notes: Nothing special here to report

FRIDAY

Diet: Same as last friday. 1365cals, 10g carb, 25g fat, 250g pro

Training: Thank God for off days. Im tired. Did 20 mins of cardio and thats it

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 120mcg clen

Notes: Appetite and vascularity are increasing. Some days are better than others but i would say the front load was successful.

SATURDAY

Diet: All my carbs cam in my first 2 meals of the day and my post workout meal. Totals were: 2310 cals, 155g carbs, 40g fats, 310g pro

Training: Chest and tris today. Good workout. Confidence and strength are slowly increasing. Ended up with 15 sets for chest and 9 on tris. 20 mins cardio after workout

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 120mcg Clen, 12.5mg aro, 300mg Blend, 50mg Prop

Notes: Stupid pumps today. I love gear!

SUNDAY

Diet: Same routine as yesterday. Totals: 2310 cals, 155g carbs, 40g fats, 310g pro

Training: Back and bis today. Focused a little more on bis since i wasnt crunched for time like my workouts during the week. Worked in 15 sets on back, 9 sets on bis.

Gear: 12.5mcg T3, 120mcg Clen

Notes: Crazy pumps again today. Lifts have slowly gone up. Cant wait till week 5 when everything will be rolling
      ALEX.18
      Last edited by ALEX.18; 03-05-2013, 01:24 AM.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think im going to try a new routine this weekin an effort to lower time spent in the gym. Im going to switch over to my 1 body part/day routine:

Monday: off
        Tuesday: chest
        Wednesday: back
        Thursday: legs
        Friday: off
        Saturday: arms
        Sunday: shoulders

I have been feeling rushed through my workouts so that i can get cardio started by a certain time at night. By switching to this new routine, i will be able to hit that one muscle group quickly and focus more time towards cardio.

Comment

I like focusing on one group at a time as well. Works out great on days you go twice. Ive been hitting one muscle group in the morning and a different one at night.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Man i wish i had time to do it like that. Some people gotta work though... Haha jk natty

Comment

I dont think i mentioned anywhere that all my cardio is done on the stair master except fasted cardio. Fasted is just taking the dogs for a walk...

Comment

Personally, ive always been a fan of the stationary bike. Crank up the resistance and it turns into a killer leg workout. I always under estimate the bike.
                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I like the stationary to get my heart rate up before an early morning workout right after i get up and havent had a chance to move around alot. I just dont feel like i get a good cardiovascular shock on it like i do on the stair master. Just personal preference

Comment

The wife works at a place that has a gym, they just got some new ellipticals and we ended up buying 2 of the used ones from them, we payed $400 for two Precor EFX 546Self Powered . Damn things are 2-3k each, so this was a nice addition to the home gym.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I would like to put a stair master in my garage for some intense fasted cardio first thing in the am. Might start looking into that

Comment

WEEK 3 - 3/4-3/10

STATS: 259 lbs 12.4%bf

MONDAY

Diet: not the best day eating. Had a few little bites of candy here and there throughout the day, not gonna add that in my totals though: 1455 cals, 30g carbs, 45g fats, 220g pro

Training: 20 mins cardio in the evening

Gear: 25mcg T3, 50mg Prop

Notes: nothing special

TUESDAY

Diet: 100% perfect day with food. 2510 cals, 200g carbs, 40g fats, 310g pro

Training: Swapped over to an all chest session tonight. Got in 18 sets all together and was able to throw in some super sets and FST7 work. Great pump. 25 mins cardio. Great workout. Strength is deffinately up

Gear: 25mcg T3, 12.5mg Aro

Notes: Got called out to a rig at 2am so the energy wasnt there today but still managed to get a good workout in. PIP from the prop is decreasing with each pin

WEDNESDAY

Diet: Another 100% day. Totals: 2345 cals, 130g carbs, 45g fats, 330g pro

Training: Deadlifts were ridiculous. Pulled 410lbs for 12 reps, and that was after 2 sets of 15 reps at 315lbs, and 365lbs. Might not be much to anyone else but ive never really done alot of deads in my life time. Ended up with a total of 19sets. 25 mins cardio.

Gear: 25mcg T3, 300mg Blend, 50mg Prop

Notes: First time i got lower back pumps from a workout on this cycle. Worst/best feeling in the world

THURSDAY

Diet: Same exact as yesterday. Totals: 2345 cals, 130g carbs, 45g fats, 330g pro

Training: Light legs again today. Lower back is a little sore from last nights workout so im taking it easy as far as staple lifts go. Not putting any weight on my back tonight. Ended up with 9 sets for quads and 6 sets for hammies.

Gear: 25mcg T3

Notes: Really tired today. I woke up with a cold this morning and i havent been sleeping well this week. Crammed in my last 3 meals of the day within 3 hours so i could get to bed early

FRIDAY

Diet: Same diet as last friday. No meat so i had to adjust. Totals: 1290 cals, 8g carbs, 20g fats, 240g pro

Training: 8 sets of abs and 25 mins of cardio

Gear: 25mcg T3, 12.5mg Aro, 50mg Prop

Notes: Felt good today. Still sick but my energy was a lot better today. Getting that sense of well being that test gives you

SATURDAY

Diet: Usual weekend diet. first 2 meals had about 40g carbs in them. Totals: 1710 cals, 100g carbs, 40g fats, 220g pro

Training: Best shoulder workout since i started the cycle. I dont really do a lot of strength lifting for my shoulders since they respond best to high reps. Ended up with 17 sets with no less than 10 reps per set. Usually get 12-20 reps with the occasional 25 in there

Notes: Super pumps today. Felt really good in the gym. Still a little sick but its to the point where i only feel it in the morning

SUNDAY

Diet: Pretty much the same diet as yesterday. Just got a little hungrier so i ate another meal. Totals were: 2020 cals, 100g carbs, 40g fats, 300g pro

Training: Arms today. Got 12 sets for bi's and 12 for tris.

Gear: 25mcg T3, 300mg Blend, 50mg Prop

Notes: I think im almost over my cold. Deffintaely getting stronger

Comment

WEEK 4 - 3/11-3/18

STATS: 263 lbs 12.6%bf

MONDAY

Diet: Typical off day diet. Totals were: 1342 cals, 4g carbs, 30g fats, 230g pro

Training: 8 sets of abs

Notes: Nothing special. Boring ass monday

TUESDAY

Diet: Pretty good day. Carb'd up a little to make up for the deficit yesterday. Totals: 2475 cals, 195g carbs, 40g fats, 305g pro

Training: Had a shitty leg workout tonight. Just couldnt get going. Ended up cutting it short before i hurt myself.

Notes: I think im on a test crash from pinning so many mg's in the first week. Felt tired, depressed, moody all day today. Prob not gonna frontload a cycle EVER again.

WEDNESDAY

Diet: Perfect day. Totals were: 2340 cals, 130g carbs, 40g fats, 325g pro

Training: Good arm workout today. 12 sets for bi's & 12 sets for tri's. strength is still coming nicely. I was surprised how light some weight was tonight an how much i was actually lifting

Notes: What a difference a day makes. Much better feeling than yesterday.

THURSDAY

Diet: Another good day today.Totals were: 2340 cals, 130g carbs, 40g fats, 325g pro

Training: Legs. Felt good to go heavy again. 11 sets for quads and 9 for hammies

Gear: 25mcg T3, 12.5mg Aro, 300mg Blend, 50mg Prop

Notes: Nothing special to report

FRIDAY

Diet: Lent diet. Totals: 1290 cals, 7g carbs, 20g fats, 240g pro

Training: 9 sets of abs and 30 mins of cardio

Notes: Felt really good today. Little tired from the past 3 workouts but im off so ill be rested up soon enough

SATURDAY

Diet: Only cheat meal this week was tonight. Had a filet, creamed spinach, broiled tomatoes, and sweet potato casserole. it was so good. totals before the cheat meal came out to: 2145 cals, 130g carbs, 40g fats, 285g pro

Training: Chest. First time i actually bench pressed on this cycle. Final set was 315 for 6. Prob coulda done more if i didnt do so many reps on the other 3 sets. Overall good workout. Ended up with 17 sets

Notes: Still noticing some nice strength gains

SUNDAY

Diet: Same as yesterday with my normal dinner. Totals: 2345 cals, 130g carbs, 45g fats, 330g pro

Training: Big back day. Pulled 455 for a set of 10 on deads after 2 other sets at 315 and 365. Got a good pump working in my lats. Felt really good today. Got in 18 sets total

Notes: First time ive ever seen veins in my lats. EQ pumps are rediculous

Comment

That might be the last log i post. Not enough attention on here. If you have a question, feel free to ask but im not going to keep this up if no one is reading it

Comment

Alex, no keep it up brother, I don't always post but I'm following you and sager. Your doin awesome, I like to see the detail in your post.
                              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Im guilty of lookin as this tread. Keep it going

Comment

Working...
                                X