No announcement yet.

Test/Tren/Stan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the feed back Mr BIG. Real helpful, just one more quick question. when running clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, what should be the longest (safest) i should run it, and the same question for running it every day.
    sigpic

Comment

The longest I've hear of using it was 16 weeks, I use it 8-10 weeks. I don't think I would use it any longer then the 16 week. A better person to ask would be Sam.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

So Ill make this a quick post. Did another set of pins today, and i know i havent mentioned it in a while, but the key factor for painless pinning has to be warming up the gear prior to injection, just my opinion. Cycle is still going strong and gains in size and strength are still positive. Ive yet to hit a plateau. Ive been doing the Exemestane eod for about a week now. The only thing ive noticed is that my nipples are slightly more sensitive and borderline soar. No lumps or anything like that. Im not that worried but i am keeping an eye on it and i do have plenty of letro on hand just in case. Ive noticed a significant increase in strength over this past few days. I dont know if it was just a good week, but the jump is big enough to mention. Im on my third day of winny, so im not so sure if its from that because i havent been on it for that long up to this point or if the clen has something to do with it. Either way, im not complaining. I would like to mention, i recently received my second order from naps in record time. I went with the andromix/winny. I dont really plan on starting it until about a month or two after my pct on this cycle. i hope this log is helpful to people. Ive definitely learned a lot over the last six weeks (thanks mr big) so ill continue to keep everyone up to date.
        sigpic

Comment

Ive been doing 2 on/2 off for the past 4 months
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

At what dosages are you running that alex, and how long are you planning on running that. Right now im at 120 ed. I split that into 60 in the morning and then another 60 a couple hours before i work out and im doing 2 on 2 off. . I think next time ill try and run it for 10 -12 weeks straight, and see how i like it. For now other than some elevated body temp, i havent really noticed anything amazing. This is my first time using clen, so i dont have any previous experiences to base it off of. Is Clen something that needs time to build up in your system where the effects will be more noticed several weeks into it? Im still extremely happy with this stack and at this point i would definitly consider doing it again. My sides so far have been very minimal back acne, which ive had as a kid. I had a scare that one particular week, but all of that has cleared up. When I started doing the exemstane eod instead of ed. I had a little nipple soreness but that has gone away as well. I think in a couple weeks i may even go to e3d just to see how my body reacts to it. The only complaint i have is ive had some pretty bad heart burn, it comes and it goes but its been there for a little while. Im not sure where its coming from or whats causing it. Strangely enough cutting out broccoli from my diet has cut it down a lot. But i dont know if anyone else has run similar gear and got heart burn. A few tums and im good as gold. Well hope to hear input from more people but i appreciate those who have thrown in their two cents.
            sigpic

Comment

and im back. Its been a good minute since ive posted (i took a trip this weekend), so ill just update what ive been doing. Im on my 2 weeks off portion of the clen, and to be honest i didnt really think much of the clen. Im going to continue to use it for the remainder of this cycle and i will still be doing the 2weeks on/ 2weeks off. I think for my next cycle i will try to do it everyday. Ive read a few posts on the forum that looked like something i would be interested in trying, Im not quite sure if i want to run t3 with it, but like i said, ive been reading up on it and it does look like something i would like to try. So since my last post, ive done 2 more sets of pins that went great. I dont know if i mentioned but at this point i do 2 injections twice a week, switching between my glutes for one week, then shoulders/quads the next week. I do have to say that ive noticed a drastic strength increase with the winny, especially in the last 2 weeks. I wasnt sure what it was from, but if I had to guess i would say it had to be that. Thats it for now. Still looking forward to questions or comments/critiques on this cycle. As of right now, it is something i would recommend and definitely a cycle i would come back to in the future.
              sigpic

Comment

This guy is doing the EXACT same cycle i posted earlier just at higher doses, but everybody wanted to question me like i didn't know what i was talking about yet you all agree (as well as I) that this guy knows exactly what he's doing??? Plz tell me how we differ???
                sigpic
                http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

Originally posted by D-Lumz View Post
                  This guy is doing the EXACT same cycle i posted earlier just at higher doses, but everybody wanted to question me like i didn't know what i was talking about yet you all agree (as well as I) that this guy knows exactly what he's doing??? Plz tell me how we differ???
                  Because hes not on his 3rd cycle like you. Also some of the things you posted were questionable to you knowledge of gear. Please remember, everyone in your thread was giving you great advice, wven if its not what you want to hear
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Hey d-lumpz, so i got your pm and i would like to answer here, cause i know there are gonna be other people that might have the same question and this is kind of why i started the log. So before i really get into it, i would like to first say dont get frustrated if you don't get the answers or advice you were hoping for. No one here has a hidden agenda and it doesn't really make any personal difference for them what you do. That being said the answers you're getting are the ones they believe are the best ones. Youre a grown up and you could do whatever you please, but i would suggest going with some of the senior members advice......So you asked me since ive been on this cycle if ive seen any results in terms of the tren cutting me up. I am not an expert by any means, and i would appreciate anyone adding their two cents, but no steroid will cut you up. Different ones have different properties and will effect you differently but nothing really is going to melt the fat away. What youre probably tired of hearing, i know i was, was DIET. I kept thinking i got it, diets important, i eat well, i get my protein, etc etc. If you think your diets on point, it isnt. Dont take that as an insult. For years i was careful about what i ate, but i can honestly say this is the first time that i sat down, wrote all my diet down, went over it a thousand times, bought my 60+ pieces of tupperware, measured my food, bought an extra fridge to store the food, and ate ONLY what was on my diet. This is by far the best thing ive ever done and the most important factor to my results, more important then my gear. Thats just my opinion. I think others will agree. Ive done a half dozen cycles prior to this, and regardless of dosage, this is the best results ive ever seen and its the food, hands down the food. If you dont believe me, try it. Take three months of just eating like a fucking beast. clean and healthy, with no gear and i guarantee youll get better results then your first two cycles. In the mean time listen to this guys, and go with there advice. I saw the two cycles and if i were you and you liked your second one, i would just run that again for 12 weeks with an amazing diet plan. Just think of it like this, if youre gonna spend all this money on gear, torture yourself in the gym, why wouldnt you go all out and make sure everything else was in order. Get the most out of your money and gear and do it right.....Now i know youre thinking, awesome advice, but fuck i wanna get on some of that tren. Fuck it, buy yourself a whole case load. Just do me a favor, start using it only when you stop seeing results from a simpler cycle and a great diet. Youll always have it there, the shit aint going anywhere....This isnt a sprint to the finish line, its a life style, be smart about your choices and take your time. The result will come....Hopefully this helps out a little bit. Good luck man, and thank you for the question, im sure a lot of people were thinking the same thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great advice charlie. Thanks man

Comment

Charlie- that was a good post bud. It doesnt matter if you are a noob or a seasoned vet- we all need to take the time and continue to zero in our diets. Ppl expect that a few cc's of test and tren will do the work for you. Lol, i wish that were the case cauee 5000 clean cals a day is rough but it is what HAS to be done. My last few cycles, i ate clean as hell but didnt have my macros/cals in line to put on some serious mass. My results were OK. Now that my diet is in line, im seeing results far greater than my previous cycles in every category. A wise man told me to eat like a horse with a tapeworm, live in the gym, and we will grow! Add AAS to that and youre doing pretty dang good.
                        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

So its been another good minute since ive posted...i did a bit of traveling for work. So even with all the moving around im still hitting the gym everyday and im on my last few weeks of my cycle and things are going great. The strength increase over the last month has been amazing. This is definitely a cycle I will come back to. Im back on clen and ill say that ive seen a lot better results this first week then i have the entire other two weeks. I had a question for Nature101. I think a lot of peoples problems is not so much the lack of effort in the gym or what gear they need to use, but how to put a great diet plan together. So if you would be willing, I think we would all appreciate to see what youre doing for a diet. Do you do anything different to add weight, to get more defined. Why you choose certain foods, etc. Whatever you would like to share, and the more details the better. If not no worries. Appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone and thank God for this forum.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sure! Here is what I eat everyday. Keep in mind i have consolidated my shakes to one in morn, after workout, and at night. I.also threw in a great big vegi salad in the afternoon and a couple handfulls of fresh fruit. Also keep in mind that i consume everything on this list, everyday, but will sometimes go over and add another small meal.

W Day 1 (Workout Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 large apple 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 2 cups oatmeal

Mid-Morning: 6 whole-wheat crackers 2 tbsp natural peanut butter 1 scoop casein

Lunch: 4 slices whole-wheat bread 6 oz deli roast beef 1 slice low-fat Swiss cheese 2 cups spinach

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein ½ cup Grape-Nuts cereal

Post-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 Gatorade (20 oz)

Dinner: 6 oz turkey breast 1 cup brown rice 1 cup broccoli

Pre-Bed: 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese 1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Totals: Calories: 3,777 Protein: 367g Carbohydrates: 396g Fat: 82g

Day 2 (Workout Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 cup oatmeal 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 3 slices extra lean turkey bacon 2 whole-wheat English muffins

Mid-Morning: 1 cup raisin bran cereal 1 cup skim-milk 1 scoop casein protein

Lunch: 2 whole wheat Carb Balance tortillas 8 oz deli turkey ½ cup spinach 1 avocado

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein 1 cup oatmeal

Post-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 medium plain bagel 1 tbsp jelly

Dinner: 9 oz salmon 1 cup brown rice 1 cup cauliflower 2 cups spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 scoop casein protein 1 oz walnuts or almonds

Totals: Calories: 4,060 Protein: 351g Carbohydrates: 391g Fat: 121g

Day 3 (Rest Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 2 cups oatmeal

Mid-Morning: 6 whole wheat crackers 1 tbsp natural peanut butter 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese

Lunch: 1 can white albacore tuna in water 2 slices whole-grain bread 2 cups spinach

Mid-Afternoon: 1 scoop casein protein 1 oz almonds

Dinner: 8 oz lean meat 1 cup brown rice 1 cup spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 scoop protein 1 oz almonds

Totals: Calories: 3,234 Protein: 303g Carbohydrates: 285g Fat: 100g

Day 4 (Workout Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 12 oz orange juice 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 3 slices extra lean turkey bacon 2 cups oatmeal

Mid-Morning: 12 whole wheat crackers 2 sticks light string cheese 1 oz almonds

Lunch: 6 oz chicken breast 1 cup brown rice

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein 1 cup oatmeal

Dinner: 8 oz ground beef 1 cup brown rice 1 cup black beans 1 cup broccoli 2 cups spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese 1 tbsp peanut butter

Totals: Calories: 3,650 Protein: 320g Carbohydrates: 367g Fat: 102g

Day 5 (Workout Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 cup pineapple 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 3 slices extra lean turkey bacon 2 whole wheat English muffins

Mid-Morning: ½ cup Grape-Nuts cereal 1 cup skim milk

Lunch: 1 can white albacore tuna 1 large whole-wheat pita bread ½ avocado 1 medium tomato

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein 1 orange

Dinner: 8 oz chicken breast 2 cups whole wheat-pasta ½ cup spaghetti/marinara sauce 2 cups spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 scoop casein protein 1 oz almonds

Totals: Calories: 3,809 Protein: 331g Carbohydrates: 416g Fat: 97g

Day 6 (Workout Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 1 whole grain bagel 1 tbsp low-fat cream cheese 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 2 cups oatmeal

Mid-Morning: 2 slices whole-grain bread 2 tbsp natural peanut butter 2 tbsp sugar-free jelly 1 stick light string cheese

Lunch: 1 can white albacore tuna in water 2 slices whole-wheat bread 2 cups spinach

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey protein ½ cup raisins

Post-Workout: 1 scoop why protein 1 scoop casein protein 2 cups rice crispies

Dinner: 9 oz salmon 1 cup zucchini 1 cup brown rice 2 cups spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese 2 tbsp natural peanut butter

Totals: Calories: 3,763 Protein: 328g Carbohydrates: 378g Fat: 104g

Day 7 (Rest Day)

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey protein 1 scoop casein protein 2 cups watermelon 3 whole eggs 3 egg whites 3 slices extra lean turkey bacon 2 whole-wheat English muffins

Mid-Morning: 2 scoops casein protein ½ cup granola

Lunch: 2 ground beef patties (90% lean) 1 slice low-fat American cheese 1 whole wheat hamburger bun ½ cup spinach

Mid-Afternoon: 6 medium celery stalks 1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Dinner: 9 oz tilapia 1 cup brown rice 2 tbsp salsa 2 cups spinach

Pre-Bed: 1 scoop casein protein 1 oz walnuts or almonds

Totals: Calories: 3,338 Protein: 311g Carbohydrates: 253 Fat: 125g o
                            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

My stats are 179 lbs, 6% bf, 5'10",28 yrs and on cycle 6 which is
                              600mg Test E/wk
                              500mg NPP/wk
                              Discontinued dbol end of wk 4
                              Adex .5 EoD
                              Caber .25 E3D
                              Clomid for PCT

Comment

Currently on wk 5 day 2.

I Never do anything "special" and have always focused on lean gains over time. If anything, I am disciplined. I've always been more of an endurance athlete. That said my routine looks like 3 sets of 20 reps @ 65-70% of my 1 RM for muscular endurance. I apply these numbers to all my exercises. My typical bench routine will look like 3 sets 20 reps of 185 ( 65% of my old max of 280). Now this being my first ever bulk cycle, I've switched the ratios to 3-4 sets of 12 @ 85% 1RM for growth. So, it all depends on who we are, how we train, and what we eat. My goal is 200- I will get there (with patience)
                                Nature101
                                Last edited by Nature101; 03-27-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X