X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know. I'm jealous. Fuck this guy!

<3

Comment

Dudes I have no clue lol. I was maintaining 4500-5000 calories a day and still dropped haha. This is the first time this has ever happened on a cycle lol

Comment

This will probably be the final post lol. Finishing up PCT now. Lost some water weight and my BF% is up ~.5% joint pain is starting to come back in small amounts and strength is down ~10% at most haha. Overall good cycle. My recommendation for anyone wanting to use deca: up the dose a little. When I did the deca this round it was strictly for the help with my joints (thus the low dose), looking back, I wish I would have done a little bit more and gotten the full effect of it, but it's whatever lol.

Comment

So whats next bro? I know you have something in mind
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

hi, im a newbie, been trying to read up on everything, though, i find i don't understand a lot of the abbreviations, i have searced the sited for a abbreviation post, but have not seen one, eg- i searced adex, and it did not come up on naps site
            - nolva 40/20/20/10, what does that mean
            - also it seams some have more than one name, so when i look it up, im confused on if it is the same thing
            i know experienced members of this site hate teaching newbies, but after looking at all of the information it can be quite confusing for people
            i have taken gear before, but did a messy job of it, now i am looking for advanced bulking cycles, i think it would be good to post a few of them, so we don't have to keep asking you guys
            thankyou for your time

Comment

Adex = Arimidex
              40/20/20/10 = reference to Nolvadex dosages in post cycle: Week 1 40mg/day, week 2-3 20mg/day, week 4 10mg/day

Comment

Working...
              X