Starting bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
    What kind of results are you seeing this cycle? I was planning on running 16 weeks of test, how long would I run tren with that?
    Rule of thimb is short esters = 1 week before last test pin, long esters = 2 weeks before last test pin

ds, this might be a little personal but, are you having problems getting it up with tren being that much higher than test?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      Rule of thimb is short esters = 1 week before last test pin, long esters = 2 weeks before last test pin

ds, this might be a little personal but, are you having problems getting it up with tren being that much higher than test?
      nope..i run 250iu's of hcg per week and 1/2 dose of letro 2 times a week...in fact im more on the too horned up side...sucks cuz i just started seeing a new chick and im afraid the constant boners may be noticed by her lol
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

What kind of results are you seeing this cycle? I was planning on running 16 weeks of test, how long would I run tren with that?
        im getting good steady muscle gain but toning up nice with minimal change to my diet...strength is improving to the point where i have to slow down and not over do it....you may want to do 12 weeks of tren depending on how you handle the sides..my sides are only insomnia and night sweats so i can live with that until my gains stop

Comment

btw i started at 235lbs and 15-16% bf, im at the same wt but around 12-13%bf after 6 weeks

Comment

Right on, I was thinking 10-12 weeks. Would there be any benefit to starting the tren late, say week 2-3 to give the test time to kick in, and then ending it a week before the test?

Comment

Right on, I was thinking 10-12 weeks. Would there be any benefit to starting the tren late, say week 2-3 to give the test time to kick in, and then ending it a week before the test?
              I dont think that would be necessary. I would just start it all at the same time. The tren will still take about a week to kick in so just get it all going with a little tren kickstart
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Somtimes i read this website to learn then other times to laugh
                I lnow this is talk about a possible future cycle but i think you bumped your head.
                First you only take deca at 300. And your scared to take EQ at 600 mg. but your thinking of jumping to
                TREN at 300 a week i find that funny as crap.

Comment

I dont see why people treat tren so sacredly to be honest with u guys. Just start at a low dosage of ace for the first 2 weeks to asses the dosage and reactions to your body then adjust from there. If you cant handle it, drop it and finish with just test. Im about to start EQ @ 600mg a week and planning on a test p/tren a cycle for my next go round. If you wanna try tren, try it bro. Im more of a go for it guy than conservative like Ethan is so thats jmo

Comment

Big L. You come here to learn things just like everyone else. I know nothing about Tren, which is why I'm asking questions. If you have a problem with that then get the fuck out of this thread. Who the fuck are you to be so arrogant as to judge anything that any of us do or say? If you do not have anything of value to say here, then fuck off.

Comment

I tell you things of value. If you want to waste your time at eq at 400 then waste your 16 weeks Put your big boy pants on and do it. Its not my 16 weeks wasted

Comment

now now ladies fight nice
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

On the last week of deca now. Finishing up test next week. Really don't want to come off haha

Comment

This cycle is officially at an end lol. I'll try to get before/after pics up soon lol. Weight and bf difference: Before, 169lbs 16%bf. After, 185lbs 9%bf. We'll see what PCT does for me though lol.

Comment

nice stats brother.

Comment

Title should have been "starting CUT cycle" haha. How the hell did this happen? Most people dont drop bf on a bulk :/

Comment

Working...
                                X