No announcement yet.

Biomex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been absent from my own thread. . I love the new Test 400. I felt like it was over dosed!
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

what were your gains like from it do you remember anything specific about it like how soon did it kick in etc? i'm currently running 700mg per week of eq. i had gotten a free bottle from another source and i can't do math for shit. i'm only running 250mg test e because i wanted to try a low test and high eq cycle. also running 100mg per day of anavar. i am thinking about primo as well but i keep reading mixed reviews about dosing it. what are your thoughts? and did you use 1 or 2ml per week of the test 400?

Comment

It took about 8 weeks to notice effects from the EQ at 400 mg per week. I had the oral T at the front end of the cycle, and was immediately seeing gains. i like 1 ml of the Test 400. Honestly, it felt overdosed. I am waiting about one more week to go get some blood work done. I will have a better understanding after I see my results. Im looking forward to trying some Primo out. Im thinking 200 mg EOD.

Comment

Im going to get back to full time charting this fall guys. Excuse, excuses, excuses! Geneza full assault next round...

Comment

Working...
          X