No announcement yet.

Biomex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Silver Back... So far I am very pleased with the overall performance of the Oral Turinabol. I can't wait to start feeling the effects of the oils. I have already gotten a spike in libido. Im getting stronger in the gym quickly. Im going to put some spreadsheets together for my workouts from last week at some point in the next couple of days. It appears that I am going to hit my weight goal and then some. Im considering going for 240 Lbs and then cutting up again...
    Krazy
    Last edited by Krazy; 06-08-2012, 10:33 PM.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Comment

Krazy
        Last edited by Krazy; 06-11-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Yea Baby!

Comment

Comment

The effects of the Oral Turinabol have been nothing short of breathtaking. I have put on 7 solid Lbs in the last 12 days with very little water retention. My strength has gone up about 8% across all my major lifts. So far, I give Biomex an A+
              Krazy
              Last edited by Krazy; 06-15-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Guys, can I get some opinions on sodium intake? It certainly is playing in as a significant factor impacting my weight and strength. Just how much sodium should I be taking in?
                Krazy
                Last edited by Krazy; 06-19-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

heres just a couple of thoughts in regards to my experience with sodium and what i've learned from others. sodium is relative. if you take in high amounts, your body will eventually get used to it and find homeostasis. if it goes too low, you can experience electrolyte issues, obviously. when i'm dieting down, i keep sodium high until the end. this is also what dave palumbo suggests

when im bulking up, as long as i dont have high BP issues or look crappy from water retention, i dont concern myself with sodium that much
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Sam. Im experiencing little to no water retention at this point. I have consumed a total of 2.5 mg of Femara over the last 16 days... I think I need even more calories...

Comment

Im really starting to feel the juice coursing through my veins! My strength is blowing up. Ill do some charting with regard to lifts when I get more time, but the results are dramatic. BIOMEX!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                        why no sust on first 5 weeks and why so much clomid for PCT? im sure you kno what youre doing, im just curious though...
                        thats good results to only have the prop in the sust really being the only thing to have kicked in thus far or maybe another ester or two.. keep us updated i never even thought to try the brand

Comment

Thanks BlueLabel... I changed up the cycle a little before I started. I went with 400 mg of EQ per week and 500 mg of Sust per week from the beginning. I also have 40 mg of oral turinabol in there every day. My pumps are insane now! I have not decided when I want to bust out the Cut Stack. Im thinking either the end of this week or next.

Comment

just want to take a moment and say a big THANK YOU to Krazy. Been looking to stock up on some tbol an we all know if ran correctly tbol can get pretty pricey and was looking at the biomex tbol yesterday. Think that's where im gonna go. Test E, Primo, Tbol like to call it my "Luxury Stack" :P

"Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved. "
                            -MB

Comment

Making some changes. Due to Uncle Nappy's amazing performance, I have some gear that I did not expect to have at this time... Yay! & and thank you to the good Uncle. So, Im discontinuing the Sustanon 250 and replacing it with 1 ml per week of Test 400! I started the Cut Stack at the end of last week and already I am a huge asshole. So, I know its working. I noticed that and the insane spidery vascularity that always comes along with Andromix / Cut Stack. My weight is better than expected and I look like Arnold from Conan the Barbarian.... Not quite as cut as in Conan the Destroyer, but fargin huge!

P.S. The dips in protein in my intake were due to the fact that I was moving like an animal for 2 days in there... Also, thank you Monte Blanc for the kind words. I appreciate it...
                              Krazy
                              Last edited by Krazy; 07-10-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Krazy how did you like the new gp test 400? Probably a dumb question but is it worth it?

Comment

Working...
                                X