No announcement yet.

Xamo's third cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah shoot i meant your tattoos. but i know what you mean i dont really keep track myself these days

Comment

oh crap lol.. I'm tired. Both arms are tribals with water waves - the one on my ribs is an eagle and anchor - as well as a KABAR and a ribbon that says death before dishonor - USMC
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

well they look great man. and from the hours it sounds like you work i dont blame you at alll haha

Comment

hahaha thanks yeah... fml
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            Perhaps but Clen and ECA work differently on the body, I mean.. my body can't reject everything lol.. yeah I do a lot of cardio like exercises.. also my body fat still isn't the lowest, i'm prolly at 14-16, if not a bit more? but yeah... maybe I just haven't found the "right" cycle for my body as well
            Clen+ECA have diff effects than AAS but both work at the receptor level.

Steroid hormone receptors are found on the plasma membrane, in the cytosol and also in the nucleus of target cells. They are generally intracellular receptors (typically cytoplasmic) and initiate signal transduction for steroid hormones which lead to changes in gene expression over a time period of hours to days. The best studied steroid hormone receptors are members of the nuclear receptor subfamily 3 (NR3) that include receptors for estrogen (group NR3A)[1] and 3-ketosteroids (group NR3C).[

Clen greatly increases your total metabolic activity by stimulating the Beta-2 receptors;
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

imo i think xamo knows what he is doing and not be a suck up but thank you for your service brother.

Comment

Working...
              X