Xamo's third cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ares View Post
    btw kinda a jackass move to post all that........
    kinda a jackass move to post that reply
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      hey hack! thanks for posting! Yes, DS said the same thing about the carbs. I'm gonna try to up the carbs and reach the 200g-260g mark... depending on the intensity of my work outs... I'm just dead worried about the fat gain it might engender.
      lower ur total calories 5-10% from what they are now and u can replace a whole lot of that protein with carbs without gaining a single pound of fat
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
        lower ur total calories 5-10% from what they are now and u can replace a whole lot of that protein with carbs without gaining a single pound of fat
        Interesting, I never thought of it that way. I mean, to me 2800 calories isn't much, I mean it seems pretty normal to me and I always thought the fat could only come from the carbs. I'm gonna give this a try thanks bro
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i was just expecting something like , "milk, whey, and creatine" something along those lines. So when i saw a page posted in such detail i was surprised hahah

Comment

I am very detailed as I wanna know exactly, line per line, what I put in my stomach. ^^

Comment

6 weeks in.. here I am... kinda disappointed in the results so far i haven't really changed...213.4lbs

Comment

Unfortunately Bro I have to agree with ya -considering u started w Prop+Tren - not necessarily size wise but pump.
                (u know when u workout + get pumped up my body stays in like a mid or half pumped condition when I am "ON" its like I'm flexing.) I don't see that in the pic.

But if I remember ur schedule contains a lot of mandatory anaerobic exercises + shakes this could be affecting things also u said ur body does not react to stimulants (clen,eca) perhaps ur body has a similar reaction to AAS??

Did u do measurements to see if u gained size apposed to weight?
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 04-17-2012, 06:20 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Perhaps but Clen and ECA work differently on the body, I mean.. my body can't reject everything lol.. yeah I do a lot of cardio like exercises.. also my body fat still isn't the lowest, i'm prolly at 14-16, if not a bit more? but yeah... maybe I just haven't found the "right" cycle for my body as well

Comment

hows that drol treating u bro? im starting my cycle today and am planning my next one and im thinking about replacing my t bol with some drol for a kickstart. not trying to hijack your thread, just curious about the strength, water retention, sides, and size.

Comment

Hey bro.... I'm gonna disappoint you, GP tabs never had any effect on me, I wanted to try drol cause it was supposed to be different but truthfully it didn't make a difference. I gained some water weight with the Test E but that's mainly due to my diet - I still have many cheat meals which slows my progress. Size wise I was told I gained - as far as strength is considered, a slight improvement but nothing really worth mentioning. No sides whatsoever though beside tren cough every time I pin myself. Other than that I won't even need a PCT so I'm glad

Comment

fuck. depending on how the t bol treats me the next 4 weeks, i might give it a try next time. i guess it just has different effects on different people, just like everything else. from what i can tell, youre like a robot or something huh? nothing can change you

Comment

I don't know. To be honest I have a buddy who has the exact same results - the tabs aren't doing crap on him but he's tried another brand and for as much as a third the amount he had double the effects...
                          My honest guess is that GP really is underdosed or I simply had a shitty package.

Comment

i hope thats not the case. i have 7 packs of GP products that im going to use through this cycle

Comment

on a unrelated note, what are your tats? look sick

Comment

Stats?

6'1 - 215lbs...

my lifting stats I really don't keep track.. I can only tell you that my lowest weights at the bench are 255lbs... everything else I just change and go heavy depending on my motivation at the time and how my muscles feel..

Comment

Working...
                                X