Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o ok man 5'7 171

Comment

I wouldn't be to set on gaining 30lbs from a cycle.......If your are taking in a shitload of carbs and protein and workout is great, 20-25 is a little more reasonable. Just my opinion
      Originally posted by joebillings View Post
      o ok man 5'7 171
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

kept after pct or just while I'm on?

Comment

Total is not out of question, I gained and kept 20 after my first cycle
          Originally posted by joebillings View Post
          kept after pct or just while I'm on?
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

works for me I've read some ppl gaining 40 lbs although everyone's different... would b-12 injections help with app I am having a hard time eating right now

Comment

yes b12 shots have been said to help app.. make sure u get it from a credible place. avoid drinking fluids around meal times so u can eat more bunch of small meals bro.thc. if ur having a hard time eating pre-cycle u should go get a physical b4 u jump into this as well bud. Just in case.. but they can also prescribe stuff to help.

Comment

if u eat enough calories u can do 30 pounds but u wont keep all of that after pct and u might not manage enough calories to get that anyway
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Is the media just b.sing or is it true... is the gains on roids short lived? I know you lose water and such during pct but some ppl say if you use roids and never use again within a few months you lose everything... I kinda feel like that's based on b.s and I'd say if you keep eating and training u'd keep whatever you got post cycle... any body wanna answer honestly...>

Comment

maybe hit up the test cyp at 250 for 10 or 12 weeks. and dbol 30mg split up in the day for 4 or 6 weeks. the adex and proper pct. I dont have a lot of $ right now and i was thinking that for myself

Comment

or maybe test sus too

Comment

Are you thinking of stacking test cyp with sus? there's no point man... many many ppl say stick to cyp or enathate... I've found test E and cyp for @30 250mg 10ml that's 10 weeks at 250mg... dbol is 200 for $45 arimidex $17 and nolva for pct $19 idk the rules so idk if I can say what brand but the place to order is listed on the forum... really curious about the makers like who should I get from brand wise... go with the cheapest or what... idk..

Comment

Think about this... my stack total is about $175 w. shipping... I have spent more money on supplements before... plus that's for 3months worth... plus 4 weeks pct... not bad at all.

Comment

well i was saying one of the 3. i hear sus gives good strength gains. i currently am just doing t3 and clen

Comment

test in general good strength.... + dbol is great 4 it.... test suspension is the best... but inj ED! & it's reported painful...... how clen treating u?

Comment

Working...
                              X