GirlyMan's taking the plunge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 15

Sorry I missed a couple of days on the forums! I'm finding the weekends are when i'm most busy and less time to spend updating this log. So more than likely i'll recap the weekends on monday (today). So this post will be a little longer.

First things first, I did not do a strength test this week. I had wanted to do one at the conclusion of week 2, but I was feeling sore and so opted for a rest day instead. Today(monday) I'm feeling fully rested and will be doing a bench press strength test today. The results will be posted tomorrow.

Second, on sunday I did another weigh in, but I did not get a chance to do measurements.. Here are my stats now:

Weight: 197 pounds (+6 pounds from last week)
    BF% (based on electronic measuring): 8.5% (-1.2% from last week). I bumped up my water intake so I assume that's the reason for less bloat. I also am doing 30mg of d-bol instead of 20mg. Maybe the increase provided less bloat? Or maybe the Adex takes awhile to kick in? Who knows. I'll keep my water intake at or around 2 gallons for the duration of the d-bol.
    Lean Body Mass (LBM): 180 pounds (+8 POUNDS from last week). Wow. another killer week. I'm up 8 pounds from LAST WEEK, thats a total of +17 pounds of LEAN body mass in 2 weeks. This has completely blown away my initial expectations.

When I started I had made a "consertvative" expectation that I would only keep 60-70% of my gains. At this rate, I will easily hit the +30 pounds of total weight gain, and may even hit +30 pounds of lean body mass (which will put me very close to 200 pounds contest weight)

Third thing, my workouts since Wednesday (day 10).
    On Day 11(thursday), I decided to take an extra rest day. I was scheduled to hit chest/arms again but I was not feeling 100% recovered yet, so I took it easy. On that day I dropped my carbs to half my normal intake since I wasn't going to use them, and kept my protein the same.
    On Day 12(Friday), I went back to the gym for chest/arms. Since this was my secon chest/arm day and I focused more on chest the first time, I wanted to really blow up my arms today. Felt incredibly strong. I won't outline the total workout unless everyone wants me to, but the main point of interest was my heavy olympic bar curls. I hit a new personal record of 135 pounds. It was a great feeling doing curls with the same weight a guy next to me was doing on squats.
    Day 13(Saturday). Back to the gym for the second back/shoulders workout. This was yet another super strong day. Exercise of note was the bent over barbell rows. First off, I love this exercise. If done correctly and with correct form, there is nothing better for building overall mass in your upper back. It also secondarly works your lower back, hamstrings, shoulders, arms. It's second only to deadlift for a total body exercise. I was able to achieve a new personal record on this as well with a weight of 315 pounds. I actually had some people watching me at this point because they couldn't believe I was lifting it up.
    Day 14(Sunday). Day of rest. No working out, carbs cut in half, protein stayed the same.

Conclusion:

At first I had some doubts about whether or not I was responding. Those doubts are for sure gone. Feels great to be lifting hard and heavy again. Thankfully, there have been 0 side effects as well. I'm very strict on the adex and will be even more strict on the PCT afterwards. For the next two weeks i'm going to push the envelope even more and pump to 40mg of dbol. 40mg was my initial plan anyway, and i'm going to see how well I do. I only have 2 more weeks left in the dbol cycle and hopefully the test will start kicking in by then.

Comment

someone has been forgeting to update
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

hey girly man you not been on the board in a while, everything ok? how was the end of the cycle, how's it going now?

Comment

i think he is gone man havent ever seen him online hope he is okay
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

What's up everyone. Man it's been forever since I posted here is an update on what's been going on.

I ended up having to end the cycle mid stream due to hamstring tears in both legs and a tricep tear in my right arm. I was forced by my trainers and doctor to stop all lifting until fully healed or risk not being able to walk.

Its now March and i'm just now healed up fully. I do not blame the gear for the injuries, I think it's just part of the sport. I've learned a lot from my time off and i'm ready to get back into the game. I'll be ordering a new cycle very soon once I do some more research on this new girl QDL and I give my body a chance to adjust to lifting again. (I won't do anything until at least 2 months of working out naturally)

It will be another basic cycle of test,d-bol as I feel I really didnt get a first quality cycle. I'm also going to research Clen to help facility weight loss. My goal is to be back to 5-6% BF (currently around 15%) around May timeframe.

So any advice anyone has on QDL or a new cycle, feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks!

Comment

Did you use any liver support products?
              Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Working...
              X