X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on Ya cycle bruh! keep us posted my man

Comment

Day 1

Man talk about being nervous! I've been researching all this for months and yet when the needle is loaded I was questioning it all again. Well after reading how to inject 10 more times I finally did it. First test E shot down, 250mg, went in smooth to the right glute and no pain. Shortly after that I took 20mg of Dbol and 0.5mg of Adex. An hour later I hit the gym with the following workout:

Warmed up with a light superset of abs for 4 sets.

Chest
      Barbell Incline Press - 15, 10, 8, 6, 4, finish up with a drop set for 10 reps
      Barbell Decline Press - 10, 8, 6, 4, finish up with a double drop set for 10, 10
      Flat Bench Dumbell flys - 4 sets to failure, aiming for 15 reps
      Superset:
      Cable Cross Overs - 4 sets of 15
      Incline Push ups - 4 sets to failure

Upper Arms
      Olympic bar bicep curl dropset - This is my made up workout that really destroys the arm. 5 sets of 15,10,8,6,4. Going up in weight each time. After the set of 4, rest for 5 mins. Then do a continous drop sets going to failure each time for another 5 drops. 10 sets total
      Tricep Cable extensions - Same dropset format as above, 10 sets total

Conclusion
      Ok so I did NOT feel anything different after the 20mg of Dbol. Did not have an increased pump and my strength was the same. I'm sure it affects everyone at different rates so I won't pass judgment until about day 3 - 5. If I'm still not feeling anything i'll increase it to 40mg, which was my initial plan.

Comment

Day 2

Tuesday, my super early morning training session. Took 20mg of dbol with a protein shake an hour before heading to the gym. My coach put me through an insane Back and Shoulders training program:

Machine Shoulder Press - 10, 8, 6, 4
        Wide grip weighted pull ups - 10, 8, 6, 4
        3 sets of the Superset from hell:
        Close grip machine rows, 8 reps
        drop set of side laterals (using two sets of dumbells, 20 and 15 pounds), 8 reps each
        Close grip machine front pulldowns, 8 reps
        Straight arm upright rows, 8 reps
        heavy dumbell front rows, 8 reps
        machine back flys, 8 reps
        lower back hyperextensions, 25 reps

Conclusion:
        Seeing no difference in strength, pump, or intensity with the dbol. I'm going to give it one more day at 20mg and then i'll increase to 40mg. For those that have run GP Dbol, when did you start experiencing better pump/strength, etc? Did it take a few days or right away?

Also my right glute was sore as hell today. Feels like I did 1000 weighted lunges. Obviously its from the injection, but there is no visual indication of anything wrong. Is this a normal thing?

Comment

Day 3

Day 3 and I noticed increase in strength today. Now it may be because due to scheduling issues, I worked out at 330 PM today instead of the normal 6 am. That meant 3 solid meals in me versus just one small one. Of course it may be that the dbol is starting to kick in. I've researched more and the consensus is that dbol starts to kick in around the 1 week mark (2 weeks for some). So i'll keep it at 20mg until the end of the week. My workout today was:

Heavy Squats: 15, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2. The last set of 4 I knew I had more in me so I went to my current 1 rep max and did another set of 2. So I already have a new max on squat.
          Heavy Leg extensions: 10, 10, 10, 10, 8. Ok this was just crazy. I loaded up all the way to the max weight the machine had and was still able to pump out 10 reps. So I had to add a 25 pound plate to the machine and then I was only able to get 8. So an increase here.
          Heavy Hamstring Curls: 10, 10, 10, 10. Same drill here. This is one exercise though I do not ever go to failure or try and push too much weight. Hamstrings are very sensitive and prone to injury. As a result I went up to a weight that I could control for a smooth, yet difficult 10 reps.
          Heavy standing calve raises: 10, 10, 10, 10. I've officially maxed out on the machine. Heavest it can go is 315 pounds and there is no way to add plates to it (at least not safely). So next week i'm going to switch to using a barbell on the squat rack and a piece of wood under my feet.

Not many exercises, but this is only day one of two this week for legs. I'll hit them again on Friday for more isolated high volume exercises.

Conclusion:

So I felt good today. Took the normal 20mg of dbol and did my second .5mg of adex. I noticed an increase in strength, but I also changed up my workout time. So not sure if its the dbol just yet. I'll continue to workout in the afternoon instead of the mornings.

Comment

Day 4

So yesterday wasn't a fluke. Definetly starting to see an increase in strength. No insane pumps yet, but the dbol is starting to kick in. Had a great Arms/Chest workout:

Heavy Olympic barbell curls - 15, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2. A lot of sets I know but what was happening was I was using my same weights and when I would get to my final rep, i'm suppose to barely get it or fail. Well, I wasn't reaching failure! So I would keep going and then bump up the weight again. Finally got up to 135 pounds for 2 and the arms were about to explode.
            Close grip Cable Curls - 15, 10, 8, 6, 4
            Machine Tricep extensions - 15, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, 4. Same thing happened here as did on the curls
            Outward dumbell curls - 15, 10, 8, 6, 4 , 4
            Cable Tricep extensions - 10, 8, 6, 4
            Reverse Grip tricep extensions - 10, 8, 6, 4, 4
            Flat bench barbell bench press - 15, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2 . I only do one or two chest exercises on this day, as my focus is on arms and I do heavy chest earlier in the week.

Conclusion

So far week 1 is looking good. I've stayed away from the scale as I want to get measurements, BF%, and weight on a weekly basis (sunday). I'm still unsure if i'll bump up to 40mg dbol a day or stay at 20mg. I'll know more by the end of the week.

Comment

If you do get insane Dbol pumps (painful like cramping) - Taurine worked (500mg ED).
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

awesome log man most detailed i have ever seen i will defently be following
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Day 5,6

What a rough couple of days. I ended up stretching my hamstring too much during a football game Saturday and had to take it easy and not train. In addition to that, i'm still geting extreme pain in the injection spots. It feels like a sore muscle from hell and right on the glute. Makes sitting down and even walking difficult. I've noticed that if I work out and run, the pain goes away. So i'm not exactly sure what it is. The pain lasts 3 days (right in time for the next shot). The 2 shots will be in the delts so we shall see how that goes. No training logs for Fri, Sat. I'll return to the gym Sunday if my leg(s) are better, otherwise Chest and Arms again on Monday. I'm still at 20mg of dbol a day. I'll see how the strength is on Sunday and I might increase the dosage.

Other than that, i'll being doing measurements and weigh ins tomorrow.

Comment

nice maybe consider 30mg dbol? btw i sent u a PM
                    Hackleech

Comment

Day 7 (end of week 1)

I've been looking forward to this day. This is the end of the first week and on this day every week i'm going to weigh in and do measurements.

All I can say is... WOW. Before I share the numbers, let me just say that I woke up early morning before breakfast, when i'm most depleted, to do these measurements.

Weight: 191 pounds (+13 pounds from last week)
                      BF% (based on electronic measuring): 9.7% (+1.7% from last week). This is water bloat
                      Lean Body Mass (LBM): 172 pounds (+9 POUNDS from last week). Holy crap. I checked this 3 times, and had someone else check it. Averaged out the same.

Measurements:
                      Chest: 40 (+0.5 from last week)
                      Bicep: 16 (+0.5 from last week)
                      Leg: 24 (+1 from last week)
                      Calves: 16 (+0.5 from last week)
                      Waist: 32.5 (+0.5 from last week)

So basically I added half and inch to everything. And I feel it too. My shirts and pants are all fitting much tighter.

Conclusion:

I'd say week 1 was a success. I'm already up 9 pounds of lean muscle mass, and my goal was only 15! I have a feeling i'm going to be a heavy responder to these compounds and could even shoot up to the 30 pound mark. I'm looking forward to doing some strength tests!

Comment

amazing seems that ur one of the best responders to dbol i have seen i have heard of guys being able to gain 10 pounds off of dbol alone on the first week
                        Hackleech

Comment

I got a day behind so i'll do two updates in one.

Day 8, 9

Monday. Brand new week. 20mg of dbol, and 250mg of Test E in the right delt. That's a tough injection to do on your own, but I was able to get it in and no pain. From there I went to work Chest and Arms:

Incline Barbell Bench Press: 15, 10, 8, 6, 4 - Increased my weight by 20 pounds on this lift.
                          Flat Bench Dumbell Flies: 15, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6, 4, 4 - Got up to 75 pound dumbells for this, while still maintaining form. That's a new high for me.
                          Decline Barbell Bench Press: 10, 8, 8, 6, 4, 4 - Increased my weight by 25 pounds. The dbol was really starting to kick in here.
                          Superset:

Cable cross overs - 15, 10, 10, 10, 8 - Went up 20 pounds on this. I love this exercise as I really feel the burn
                          Dips - 10, 10, 10, 10 - I didn't use weight this time, just body weight. Felt a good burn still.
                          Machine Flat bench press - 15, 10, 8, 6, 4. Ok so this was a new exercise I added because I still had some strength left in the chest.
                          Heavy Bicep Curls - 15, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 4 - Used the EZ-bar with a wide grip to really hit the peak of the bicep. Increased my weight here as well.

Tuesday:

For today I increased the dbol to 30mg to try that out. I also worked Back and shoulders with my coach. I won't share they workout routine since it's something he gets paid to do. I did notice a powerful lowerback pump that I normally do not get. Not painful though. I'll stick with the 30mg for now.

Conclusion:
                          I noticed that since I worked my delts shortly after taking the injection, it eliminated the muscle soreness I usually feel when doing the glute injections. So I think what i'll do next time I do the glute shots is throw in a set of squats or weight lunges to that days workout. Really get the oils flowing in the muscles and hopefully reduce the pain.

So far no side effects. No acne, hair, etc.

Comment

Day 10

Each day is getting better in regards to strength. No extreme changes in physical appereance yet (which i'm ok with). I like the slow and steady increase in size and strength i've been experiencing.

Workout wise today was tough. Leg day always leaves me drained regardless, but doing squats on a sore/pulled hamstring is just killer. But was able to push through it:

Squats: 15, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 2. I got to 405 for the last couple of sets. I didnt want to risk tearing the hamstring all together so I kept it lighter than normal.
                            Leg Extensions: 15, 15, 15, 10, 10 - Maxed out the machine again (315 or something). When I work legs again i'm going to do them one legged so I can really stack the weight.
                            Hamstring Curls: 15, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4 - Ouch. fuck these hurt. I still went heavy (about 215), but I kept the pace nice and slow and held the contraction at the top.
                            Weight Lunges: Go until I can't walk - This is killer, but man do I love the feeling. I loaded up a 100 pound barbell and started lunging. I lost count of how many steps I did but I was at it for a good 10 minutes probably.
                            Weighted quick steps : 5 minutes, 30 second intervals. This was something I learned in College football. Put a 100 pound barbell on your back, then do quick steps. Kinda like high knees except just barely picking your feet up and staying on your toes. Destroys the calves and works the fast twich muscles which increase your sprint speed.
                            Calve Circuit: 20,20,20,20 - Standing calve raises hitting two different sides. 10 reps with toes pointed outward, 10 reps toes pointed straight. Heavy as I can (today was 305).

Conclusion

Felt really strong today, but more importantly my endurance has picked up. Normally I would be dragging ass after this workout, but I felt I might still have some in the tank. I had to stop myself from doing more (was already at the 2 hour mark). I'm going to stay with 30mg of the dbol.

Comment

awesome results on the weight gain! just shows if your diet and training is good which you know what works for you already grate thing's can be achieved keep it up!!

Comment

nice progress did u forget the 1 rep max tests tho? deadlift, squat and bench press?
                                Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                                X