No announcement yet.

sust and cyp... doses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its a little silly to recommend over a gram of test per week. Why would he need that. Its a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Ok the bottom line here is you only have 1 bottle of each. So this is your plan. Wait and buy some more and then you can run the 2cc's of each a week with your 30mg of Dbol for a full 8 weeks and you don't have to worry about it or just take 1cc of each once a week for 10 weeks with your dbol those are your choices. It all comes down to how high of a dose you want to run........................
      isn't he a pretty new user? no need for a gram of test per wk if that is the case. 500ish mg is plenty.

this thread is making my head hurt, lol! it doesnt have to be this complicted

OP, if you do 1 cc of each per wk OR .5cc of each 2x a wk, real world results will show you the same gains. promise.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 01-18-2011, 09:58 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

That was my point......to much thinking on what should be a simple 1cc a wk cycle over and done with thats why I was saying I was confused.....I'm still confused
        Last edited by limo; 01-18-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          That was my point......to much thinking on what should be a simple 1cc a wk cycle over and done with thats why I was saying I was confused.....I'm still confused
          lol, yea, this thread has gone down in flames!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hahaha now I'm confused j/k. I'm pretty sure I don't need more then 1cc sust 1cc cyp weekly so throw some gas on this thread and let it burn!!! Thanx neways guys

Comment

so now i'm confused too. is it better to do one pin of 500 per week or split it up into two pins several days apart? If you're using cyp, will once a week of 500 last till the next week inject?

Comment

Sust is best 2x per week or more. Cyp is fine 1x but has less up and down 2x per week.

Comment

Working...
                X