This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    looks fine. if you're cutting run the adex a little higher to keep estrogen lower. .5mg EOD
    appreciate the input sam. one more thing, i just picked up some liquidex that is 1mg per ml, liquidt3 that is 200mcg per ml, and liquidclen is at 200mcg per ml. now, since it is liquid would you run all of these slightly higher than the tab form? or just measure out the same dosages that i would use if i had the tabs? and also, would i start using the adex as soon as i was starting or about the 3rd or 4rth week when the test was kicking in?

Comment

• i havent used test u, though i plan to give it a try in my next off season. your dose is going to depend on what you would normally use, but me personally, i would be sure to front load the hell out of it because its going to take awhile to be effective. to simply maintain, i'm sure you dont need much. maybe 500mg EW. at that dose you'll probably still grow too. i'm sure you can get away with 1x a wk injects.

as far as estrogen control, look into arimasin. from what i understand, it is the only AI that does not negatively affect your cholesterol profile. i understad your situation, but if you can make an AI work, you'll be much better off, IMO

i had a couple other small thoughts, but when i first tried to resond yesterday, my message got lost and i'm rewriting. if theres anything else i'm missing here, let me know

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
      I would like to start by saying that I have participated in several different forums over the years, and this one seems to be mostly populated by individuals who are intelligent, educated and eager to learn. Very refreshing. I wish I'd been here a long time ago.

Anyway, I am somewhat advanced in years, and I have always been fairly gung ho, but I feel that my days of the serious cycle should probably taper off. I am no longer a competing athlete, and standard HRT from my doc is woefully under dosed, and I would like to keep this body for as long as possible.

A fairly new ester,Test Undecanoate is rapidly becoming the choice of docs in Europe and Asia, and is gaining a lot of attention here in the U.S. However, the only dosing info that I can find is directly related to HRT, usually 500 -1000 mgs every few months. That's right, months. I like the idea of less frequent injections, but I would like to still juice enough to maintain my normal physique and workout schedule. Have you heard of any athletes using this compound to any effect, and what would be the optimum dosing schedule/quantity to simply maintain a reasonably supraphysiological concentration of test in the system? I could just get blood work done every couple of weeks, but that's getting a little expensive and inconvenient for my taste. I like to keep my testing down to once after 5-8 weeks of PCT, or a couple times a year.

I have always been a bit of a cheater, and apart from the occasional creatine or protein powders, I know next to nothing about the newer types of natural supplementation. I have read volumes on the subject, but it's hard to know who has a corporate agenda without some first hand knowledge.

I am 6' 4" 254, have held that for about 2 years now. I will turn 47 this month. Do an assload of cardio 6 days a week. Have been between cycles now for a little more than a year, and I can see some atrophy everywhere no matter how much time in the gym, along with increasing body fat. 12% to 16% over last 12-15 months. Currently holding at around 18.1 nMol/L total test and .280 nMol/L free test.

Also, at the risk of becoming long winded, has anyone ever heard of side effects from long term low dose clomid/nolva. Have been using these compounds for many years almost non stop. They have been extremely effective at recovering and keeping steady levels during PCT/ between cycles, and I shy away from Adex and Letro because my lipid profile has always hovered around high-normal, and my diet is far from ideal. Any ideas on these matters would be most helpful. Oh yeah, I'll try to keep future posts to a 100 word maximum!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thank you Sam. I appreciate your time. I'll give that a shot, and let you know how it goes. Much love from Tampa, brother.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• Hey bro, one more question. I personally don't have any experience with, or know anyone with any experience with proviron,(mesterolone). Heard it can be a good anti-estrogen, and a very good addition to any cycle due to it's lack of detrimental side effects to the liver. Have read the article here and done some research on it. Would like your personal take on it though. Thanks for any input. -T
          timguinness
          Last edited by timguinness; 01-20-2012, 03:22 PM.
          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• Hey Sam, just posted an article in pct section on "estrogen". In it, it states that the more bodyfat one has, the much greater potential for estrogen release..OK, having them stating that in article, then I'm thinking it must hold true to some degree that when one ends a cycle of AAS and had maintained a lean body in spite of the gains in water and perhaps a little fat while in a bulking phase...the estrogen rebound must be less after cycle in a lean person than one with a greater body fat percentage..?? also while on cycle for that matter..would you think this to be true...?? I realize the estrogen will be produced anyway after cessation of AAS use, but to minimize the rebound effect I would think the least amount of adipose tissue to contribute to the effect the better..?? what's your take..??
            one-more
            test

Comment

• SAM the man, I havent been on in awhile, i hope you are doing well. So in a few months I am going to do my first cut cycle. I got some Test P and some cut stack (50mg Test, 50 Tren, 50 Mast) trying to figure out best way to run this cycle and also if you think i should include anything else along with it. I know I will prolly pin Cut Stack EOD and Pin Prop EOD so i will be pinning ED...lol

Let me know your thoughts bro
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

• Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                Hey bro, one more question. I personally don't have any experience with, or know anyone with any experience with proviron,(mesterolone). Heard it can be a good anti-estrogen, and a very good addition to any cycle due to it's lack of detrimental side effects to the liver. Have read the article here and done some research on it. Would like your personal take on it though. Thanks for any input. -T
                hey bro, you know what, i thought i responded to this question back when you posted it. i think that prov is good for keeping sex drive high and for getting a harder, drier look while dieting. i still prefer to use a true AI like adex though. i've used both prov and adex while dieting before. it worked well. personally though, i would rather take masteron, get a similar effect plus possibly gain a little muscle
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• this is a really interesting question and i'll be the first to say that i dont know. it is true that fat responds to estrogen and the more fat you have, the more estrogen can effect you. now thinking about this...during pct, i dont think it is as much of a concern since we are using SERMS and possibly a low dose AI to control estrogen, but it certainly is a good reason to not let ourselves get overly fat in general. i found that i've had the best luck in PCT when i've used an AI through the cycle. that way, i'm going in with lower estrogen, which seems to be easier to manage for me. it would be interesting to do a study on fat vs lean steroid users and see what the blood work would turn up

Originally posted by one-more View Post
                  Hey Sam, just posted an article in pct section on "estrogen". In it, it states that the more bodyfat one has, the much greater potential for estrogen release..OK, having them stating that in article, then I'm thinking it must hold true to some degree that when one ends a cycle of AAS and had maintained a lean body in spite of the gains in water and perhaps a little fat while in a bulking phase...the estrogen rebound must be less after cycle in a lean person than one with a greater body fat percentage..?? also while on cycle for that matter..would you think this to be true...?? I realize the estrogen will be produced anyway after cessation of AAS use, but to minimize the rebound effect I would think the least amount of adipose tissue to contribute to the effect the better..?? what's your take..??
                  one-more

Comment

• Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                    SAM the man, I havent been on in awhile, i hope you are doing well. So in a few months I am going to do my first cut cycle. I got some Test P and some cut stack (50mg Test, 50 Tren, 50 Mast) trying to figure out best way to run this cycle and also if you think i should include anything else along with it. I know I will prolly pin Cut Stack EOD and Pin Prop EOD so i will be pinning ED...lol

Let me know your thoughts bro
                    no need for anymore than you have, my friend. it's funny. i've had several guys mention the gp cut stack and ask if they should take anything in addition. it might not look like much, but you've already got 3 completely different steroids there lol!!! it would look like a lot more if each were in its individual bottle. really, these 3 compounds are the trifecta of cutting steroids. combining these is like gold. this cycle will hit with a punch, hard and fast.

you could do something like 1cc cut mix every day and add additional prop to get your test dose where you want it. i can't remember your cycle history off hand. refresh my memory and we can better set you up from there

Comment

hey bro, you know what, i thought i responded to this question back when you posted it. i think that prov is good for keeping sex drive high and for getting a harder, drier look while dieting. i still prefer to use a true AI like adex though. i've used both prov and adex while dieting before. it worked well. personally though, i would rather take masteron, get a similar effect plus possibly gain a little muscle
                      Better late than never, my friend. I appreciate the response. I think you're absolutely right. I'll definitely add adex and a little mast to this cycle, squeeze every bit of potential out of it. thanx bro

Comment

• hey Sam, getting all my stuff for my cycle ordered and set up.

Im gonna run adex at .5 EOD or E3D depending on how I react. Now my question is do I drop the adex after my last injection? or should I run the adex the 2 weeks while the test is clearing out of my system and drop it the day before I start my clomid/nolva? thanks bro!

Comment

• hey bro, i realized i havent been keeping up here on the ask sam thread lately. what i would do is run your adex right up to pct starts. that way, you will keep estrogen under control as you begin trying to readjust your body to baseline. if you're running hcg, run that up to 3 days before pct

Comment

• Sam, I was wondering if you ever use t3, t4, or clen? Since there is 52 pages that is a lot of scrolling. If this has already been asked of you just let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
                              Sam, I was wondering if you ever use t3, t4, or clen? Since there is 52 pages that is a lot of scrolling. If this has already been asked of you just let me know.
                              yes, i'venever had a use for t4, but i use t3 and clen. the key for me, with t3, is to use as low a dose as possible and slowly build it up over time, as i become used to the dose i've been taking. i've been on it for about 8 wks now, and am only up to 37.5mcg. if you search for a thread called "my take on t3" i go further into my reasoning for this method. it works very well for me. as for clen, i do something similar. i dont like the 2 on, 2 off plan. i start at 20mcg and add 20mcg more every 2-3 weeks. as long as i'm losing fat, i try to stay where i'm at. over time though, i will bump it up to 100 or so mcg. i'll run it this way for 10-15 weeks tops

Comment

yes, i'venever had a use for t4, but i use t3 and clen. the key for me, with t3, is to use as low a dose as possible and slowly build it up over time, as i become used to the dose i've been taking. i've been on it for about 8 wks now, and am only up to 37.5mcg. if you search for a thread called "my take on t3" i go further into my reasoning for this method. it works very well for me. as for clen, i do something similar. i dont like the 2 on, 2 off plan. i start at 20mcg and add 20mcg more every 2-3 weeks. as long as i'm losing fat, i try to stay where i'm at. over time though, i will bump it up to 100 or so mcg. i'll run it this way for 10-15 weeks tops
                                I posted my schedule I plan to use in the general chat if you want to take a look. Without looking at this before I posted it they sound similar. I had to be a little more conservative with my doing because of what I will have available. Thanks for the input, hopefully I get your blessing on my cycle!
                                ares

Comment

Working...
                                X