rethinking tren. a reminder to think for yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
    it would be more informative if you guys said exactly what version you are using...ie...acetate or tren e....I have never used the e...and was curious about what everyone is using and at what dose...I mean I am happy with the acetate, but was curious about the e and how much you guys are taking...it would be even cooler if someone used both and can tell us what the deal is....i may want to try the e sometime....well...l I re-read the post and many users stated they were using e...I mean the acetate shows results so fast, I wonder why people are shy about it...
    For me it comes down to I just dont give a shit about pinning ed/eod anymore. Ive used both and time is pretty much the only difference to me. I ran a tren only cycle back in 2005. It was tren only because I didnt know about the boards, and I couldnt get my hands on any test. 200mg of tren e a week got me shredded and strong as fawk! The sides were worse of course(tren dick, insomnia, anxiety, irritability) than if I would have had some test in there. Now I run 250mg/wk of test e and about 300-400mg/wk of tren e and love it. Ive tried all different ratios, and this seems to work best for me. Keep test levels slightly above trt levels to keep bodily functions even and in check, and it also helps keep some water in my joints since tren makes them hurt. And 300-400mg is all I need to get what I want out of it without the sides getting worse. The most I have now is some insomnia that can be remedied and sweating. Oh god the sweating!!!!

Comment

I think I was made to take tren. I get all the benefits with no sides, so naturally I run it every cycle. Never a night sweat, and it doesn't take my cardio away like so many report. What it does do is shred me to the gills like nothing else. I've used many different brands over the years too, my favorite being GP that I'm currently on at 100mg EOD. Just like everyone has already said, it affects everyone so differently. BTW, I always stack it with test of some type, in my current case. GP sust 270.

Comment

Sam exactly said how use and abuse work out on sides. Tren is incredibly strong but the differences between the different estrifications potency are huge. Injectable Metribolone (Methyltrinolone) accourding to VIDA aa ratio is 6000-7000/12.000-30.000 for Metribolone vs 500/500 Trenbolone Enanthate and Acetate. Then we don't eveb speak about Tren base and sure someone tried TreTren or TriTren from Bristish Dragon or the SuperTren from Generic Supplements? What I also miss is the Tren cough mostly associated with pinning of Tren Acetate. I was hoping on more personal info on usage to help with the article.

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ces-trenbolone

Comment

I enjoy Tren but I have always kept dosage low -generally 200-300mg wk. My general experience/opinion with all compounds is to mix+match better instead of just increasing dosages.

but I'm running a lovely blend right now - 300mg/ml - (100mgTestP, 100mgTrenA + 100mgMast) -1ml EOD -it's nice pining 1ml instead of 2-3ml

* I also find that my use of Tren w/Test increases my RBC so I give blood every 4 months.
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

So I found this article that shows research done on monkeys and the toxicity of trenbolone and some other compounds we all use on this board. As re-assuring as it sounds that what we are using is safe there are def. some sides associated with the gear we use. They affect us all in different ways, but usually with the gain having a higher reward than the sides. I know this literature is scientific so it might be a hard read for some but unttil some human research is done we will have to listen to our bodies just like sam said. Everyone should keep in mind that trenbolone is a fairly new product when compared to testosterone so there is hardly any research done on it, however forty years ago the same was being said about bodybuilders using HGH or testosterone. And look around now they have commercials for your doctor to prescribe it to us and they say its the fountain of youth. Any check out the article

http://fri.wisc.edu/docs/pdf/hormone.pdf

Comment

Working...
            X